Citations for "Return Migration as a Channel of Brain Gain"
by Karin Mayr & Giovanni Peri
- Daniela Federici & Marilena Giannetti, 2008.
"Temporary migration and foreign direct investment,"
2008-03, Universita' di Cassino, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche.
- Nifo, Annamaria & Pagnotta, Stefano & Scalera, Domenico, 2011.
"The best and brightest. Selezione positiva e brain drain nelle migrazioni interne italiane
[The best and brightest. Positive selection and brain drain in Italian internal migrations]," MPRA Paper 34506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alireza Naghavi & Chiara Strozzi, 2011.
"Intellectual Property Rights, Migration, and Diaspora,"
Center for Economic Research (RECent)
068, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- A. Naghavi & C. Strozzi, 2011. "Intellectual Property Rights, Migration, and Diaspora," Working Papers wp774, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Naghavi, Alireza & Strozzi, Chiara, 2011. "Intellectual Property Rights, Migration, and Diaspora," IZA Discussion Papers 5864, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alireza Naghavi & Chiara Strozzi, 2011. "Intellectual Property Rights, Migration, and Diaspora," Working Papers 2011.60, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Francesco Giffoni & Matteo Gomellini, 2015. "Brain gain in the age of mass migration," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 34, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Poot, Jacques & Roskruge, Matthew, 2013. "Internationalisation of Education and Returns in the Labour Market," IZA Discussion Papers 7696, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Landesmann & Isilda Mara, 2016. "Massive Migration and its Effect on Human Capital and Growth: The Case of Western Balkan and Central and Eastern European Countries," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 124, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Simona Monteleone & Benedetto Torrisi, 2010. "A micro data analysis of Italy’s brain drain," Discussion Papers 4_2010, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Strom, Steinar & Venturini, Alessandra & Villosio, Claudia, 2013.
"Wage Assimilation: Migrants versus Natives and Foreign Migrants versus Internal Migrants,"
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers
201341, University of Turin.
- Steinar Strøm & Alessandra Venturini & Claudia Villosio, 2013. "Wage assimilation: migrants versus natives and foreign migrants versus internal migrants," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/30, European University Institute.
- Christian Dustmann & Itzhak Fadlon & Yoram Weiss, 2010.
"Return Migration, Human Capital Accumulation and the Brain Drain,"
CReAM Discussion Paper Series
1013, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Dustmann, Christian & Fadlon, Itzhak & Weiss, Yoram, 2011. "Return migration, human capital accumulation and the brain drain," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 58-67, May.
- Ha, Wei & Yi, Junjian & Zhang, Junsen, 2009.
"Brain Drain, Brain Gain, and Economic Growth in China,"
19221, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wei Ha & Junjian Yi & Junsen Zhang, 2009. "Brain Drain, Brain Gain and Economic Growth in China," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2009-37, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), revised Aug 2009.
- Alessio Biondo, 2012. "What’s up after brain drain? Sometimes, somewhere, someone comes back: a general model of return migration," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 59(3), pages 269-284, September.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:486992 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eduardo Rodríguez-Montemayor & Pablo M. García, 2009. "A Primer of International Migration: The Latin American Experience," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 9327, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Ha, Wei & Yi, Junjian & Zhang, Junsen, 2016. "Brain drain, brain gain, and economic growth in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 322-337.
- Simona Monteleone, 2011. "Brain Drain and Economic Growth: A Critical Review," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 1, pages -, March.
- Carletto, Calogero & Larrison, Jennica & Ozden, Caglar, 2014.
"Informing migration policies : a data primer,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
7082, The World Bank.
- Monteleone, Simona & Torrisi, Benedetto, 2010. "A Micro Data Analisys Of Italy’s Brain Drain," MPRA Paper 20995, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sabharwal, Meghna, 2011. "Job satisfaction patterns of scientists and engineers by status of birth," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 853-863, July.
- Maimunah Ismail & Mageswari Kunasegaran & Roziah Mohd Rasdi, 2014. "Evidence Of Reverse Brain Drain In Selected Asian Countries: Human Resource Management Lessons For Malaysia," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 5(1).
- Dustmann, Christian & Glitz, Albrecht & Vogel, Thorsten, 2010.
"Employment, wages, and the economic cycle: Differences between immigrants and natives,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Dustmann, Christian & Glitz, Albrecht & Vogel, Thorsten, 2009. "Employment, Wages, and the Economic Cycle: Differences between Immigrants and Natives," IZA Discussion Papers 4432, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christian Dustmann & Albrecht Glitz & Thorsten Vogel, 2006. "Employment, Wages, and the Economic Cycle: Differences between Immigrants and Natives," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0609, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Armando J. Garcia Pires, 2015. "Brain Drain And Brain Waste," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 40(1), pages 1-34, March.
- Ana-Maria ZAMFIR, 2014. "Profile Of Romanian Returned Migrants," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 6, pages 99-105, December.
- Khraiche, Maroula, 2015. "A Macroeconomic Analysis Of Guest Worker Permits," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(01), pages 189-220, January.
- Naghavi, Alireza & Strozzi, Chiara, 2015. "Intellectual property rights, diasporas, and domestic innovation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 150-161.
- Kacey Douglas, 2015. "International knowledge flows and technological advance: the role of migration," IZA Journal of Migration, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-16, December.
- Simona Monteleone, 2009. "Brain drain e crescita economica: Una rassegna critica sugli effetti prodotti," Working Papers 2_2009, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Ozan Hatipoglu & Serhan Sadikoglu, 2013. "No Brain Gain without Brain Drain? Dynamics of Return Migration and Human Capital Formation under Asymmetric Information," Working Papers 2013/09, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Renata Ivanova & Byeongju Jeong, 2011. "Why Don't Migrants with Secondary Education Return?," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp449, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Hussain, Syed Muhammad, 2015. "Reversing the Brain Drain: Is it Beneficial?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 310-322.
- Garcia, Pablo M & Rodriguez-Montemayor, Eduardo, 2010. "A primer of international migration: The Latin American experience and a proposal for a research agenda," MPRA Paper 24147, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Waldinger, 2015. "The effects of climate change on internal and international migration: implications for developing countries," GRI Working Papers 192, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Brunilda Zenelaga & Kseanela Sotirofski, 2011. "The `Brain Gain Hypotheses` of Transition Countries Elites and Socioeconomic Development in Their Home Country (Albanian Emigrants in Italy Sample)," Working Papers 46, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Bandiera, Oriana & Rasul, Imran & Viarengo, Martina, 2012.
"The Making of Modern America: Migratory Flows in the Age of Mass Migration,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9248, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bandiera, Oriana & Rasul, Imran & Viarengo, Martina, 2013. "The Making of Modern America: Migratory Flows in the Age of Mass Migration," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 23-47.