Citations for "The Returns to Education in Italy: A New Look at the Evidence"
by Lucifora, Claudio & Comi, Simona & Brunello, Giorgio
- Roberto Basile & Mauro Costantini & Sergio Destefanis, 2005.
"Unit root and cointegration tests for cross-sectionally correlated panels. Estimating regional production functions,"
CELPE Discussion Papers
94, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Roberto Basile & Sergio Destefanis & Mauro Costantini, 2005. "Unit root and cointegration tests for cross-sectionally correlated panels - Estimating regional production functions," ERSA conference papers ersa05p171, European Regional Science Association.
- Roberto Basile & Mauro Costantini & Sergio Destefanis, 2005. "Unit root and cointegration tests for cross-sectionally correlated panels. Estimating regional production functions," ISAE Working Papers 53, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Strawinski, Pawel, 2009. "External Return to Education in Europe," IRISS Working Paper Series 2009-09, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Tilahun Temesgen, 2006. "Decomposing Gender Wage Differentials in Urban Ethiopia: Evidence from Linked Employer-Employee (LEE) Manufacturing Survey Data," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 43-66.
- Caroleo, Floro Ernesto & Pastore, Francesco, 2011.
"Talking about the Pigou Paradox: Socio-Educational Background and Educational Outcomes of AlmaLaurea,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6021, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Floro Ernesto Caroleo & Francesco Pastore, 2012. "Talking about the Pigou paradox: Socio-educational background and educational outcomes of AlmaLaurea," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(1), pages 27-50, June.
- Federico Cingano & Piero Cipollone, 2009.
"The private and social return to schooling in Italy,"
Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers)
53, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Antonio Ciccone & Federico Cingano & Piero Cipollone, 2004. "The Private and Social Return to Schooling in Italy," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 63(3-4), pages 413-444, December.
- Antonio Ciccone & Federico Cingano & Piero Cipollone, 2006. "The private and social return to schooling in Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 569, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- S. Lodde, 2007. "Human Capital And Productivity Growth In The Italian Regional Economies: A Sectoral Analysis," Working Paper CRENoS 200711, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Concetta, MENDOLICCHIO, 2006. "A Disaggregate Analysis of Private Returns to Education in Italy," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006054, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Tullio Jappelli & Luigi Pistaferri, 2009.
"Does Consumption Inequality Track Income Inequality in Italy?,"
CSEF Working Papers
229, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Tullio Jappelli & Luigi Pistaferri, 2010. "Does Consumption Inequality Track Income Inequality in Italy?," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 13(1), pages 133-153, January.
- Costantini, Mauro & Destefanis, Sergio, 2009. "Cointegration analysis for cross-sectionally dependent panels: The case of regional production functions," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 320-327, March.
- Strawinski, Pawel, 2008. "External Return to Education in Poland," MPRA Paper 11598, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- B. Müge Tunaer & Yaprak Gülcan, 2006. "Measuring Returns to Education in Turkey," Papers of the Annual IUE-SUNY Cortland Conference in Economics, in: Proceedings of the Conference on Human and Economic Resources, pages 66-71 Izmir University of Economics.
- Donata Favaro & Stefano Magrini, 2005.
"Group versus individual discrimination among young workers: a distributional approach,"
Labor and Demography
- Favaro, Donata & Magrini, Stefano, 2008. "Group versus individual discrimination among young workers: A distributional approach," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1856-1879, October.
- Klara Brozovicova & Brian Fabo & Martin Kahanec & Vera Messing, 2013. "Overview of the Labour Market Situation of Low-Educated and Roma Population and Regulations Affecting Their Employment," Research Reports 4, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Brunello, Giorgio, 2002.
"Absolute risk aversion and the returns to education,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 635-640, December.
- Brunello, Giorgio, 2000. "Absolute Risk Aversion and the Returns to Education," IZA Discussion Papers 192, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Heijke,Hans & Meng,Christoph & Ramaekers,Ger, 2003. "An investigation into the role of human capital competences and their pay-off," ROA Research Memorandum 001, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- A. Dalmazzo & Guido De Blasio, 2003. "Social Returns to Education; Evidence From Italian Local Labor Market Areas," IMF Working Papers 03/165, International Monetary Fund.
- Piergiacomo Sibiano & Giuseppe Catalano, 2010. "Investigating school autonomy: a comparison between England and Italy," Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación volume 5, in: María Jesús Mancebón-Torrubia & Domingo P. Ximénez-de-Embún & José María Gómez-Sancho & Gregorio Gim (ed.), Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación 5, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 8, pages 155-184 Asociación de Economía de la Educación.
- Strawinski, Pawel, 2007. "Changes In Return To Higher Education In Poland 1998-2004," MPRA Paper 5185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mosca, Michele & Pastore, Francesco, 2008.
"Wage Effects of Recruitment Methods: The Case of the Italian Social Service Sector,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3422, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michele Mosca & Francesco Pastore, 2009. "Wage Effects of Recruitment Methods: The Case of the Italian Social Service Sector," AIEL Series in Labour Economics, in: Marco Musella & Sergio Destefanis (ed.), Paid and Unpaid Labour in the Social Economy. An International Perspective, edition 1, chapter 8, pages 115-141 AIEL - Associazione Italiana Economisti del Lavoro.
- Paolo Naticchioni & Andrea Ricci, 2009. "Falling Educational Wage Premia in Italy," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 4, December.
- Massimiliano Bratti, 2001. "Oltre la scuola dellÕobbligo. Un' analisi empirica della decisione di proseguire nellÕistruzione post-obbligatoria in Italia," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 54(214), pages 175-203.