Overview of the Labour Market Situation of Low-Educated and Roma Population and Regulations Affecting Their Employment
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||28 May 2013|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Zvolenská 29, 821 09 Bratislava|
Phone: +421 907 931 150
Fax: +421 2 5341 8524
Web page: http://www.celsi.sk/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kertesi, Gábor, 2000.
"A cigány foglalkoztatás leépülése és szerkezeti átalakulása 1984 és 1994 között. Munkatörténeti elemzés
[The decline and structural transformation of Gypsy employment between 1984 and 1994]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(5), pages 406-443.
- Daniel Munich & Jan Svejnar & Daniel Munich, 1999.
"Returns to Human Capital under the Communist Wage Grid and During the Transition to a Market Economy,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
272, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Daniel Münich & Jan Svejnar & Katherine Terrell, 2005. "Returns to Human Capital Under The Communist Wage Grid and During the Transition to a Market Economy," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 87(1), pages 100-123, February.
- Münich, Daniel & Svejnar, Jan & Terrell, Katherine, 2000. "Returns to Human Capital under the Communist Wage Grid and During the Transition to a Market Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 122, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Münich, Daniel & Svejnar, Jan & Terrell, Katherine, 1999. "Returns to Human Capital Under the Communist Wage Grid and During the Transition to a Market Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 2332, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jimeno,Juan F. & Felgueroso, Florentino & Dolado, Juan José, 1999.
"Youth labour markets in Spain: education, training and crowding-out,"
UC3M Working papers. Economics
6169, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Dolado, Juan J. & Felgueroso, Florentino & Jimeno, Juan F., 2000. "Youth labour markets in Spain: Education, training, and crowding-out," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(4-6), pages 943-956, May.
- Shane Frederick & George Loewenstein & Ted O'Donoghue, 2002. "Time Discounting and Time Preference: A Critical Review," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 40(2), pages 351-401, June.
- Lucifora, Claudio & Comi, Simona & Brunello, Giorgio, 2000. "The Returns to Education in Italy: A New Look at the Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 130, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro & Rosés, Joan R., 2010.
"Human capital and economic growth in Spain, 1850-2000,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 520-532, October.
- Rosés, Joan R. & Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2009. "Human Capital and Economic Growth in Spain, 1850-2000," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp09-06, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Alan Manning, 2004. "We Can Work It Out: the Impact of Technological Change on the Demand for Low Skill Workers," CEP Discussion Papers dp0640, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bourdet , Yves & Persson, Inga, 2008. "Overeducation Among Swedish Youth," Working Papers 2008:8, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Alan Manning, 2004.
"We Can Work It Out: The Impact of Technological Change on the Demand for Low-Skill Workers,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 51(5), pages 581-608, November.
- Alan Manning, 2004. "We can work it out: the impact of technological change on the demand for low skill workers," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19948, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hartog, Joop, 2000. "Over-education and earnings: where are we, where should we go?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 131-147, April.
- Dolton, Peter & Vignoles, Anna, 2000. "The incidence and effects of overeducation in the U.K. graduate labour market," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 179-198, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cel:report:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin Kahanec)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.