Roma Inclusion : An Economic Opportunity for Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Romania and Serbia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan S. Blinder, 1973. "Wage Discrimination: Reduced Form and Structural Estimates," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 8(4), pages 436-455.
- Oaxaca, Ronald L. & Ransom, Michael R., 1994. "On discrimination and the decomposition of wage differentials," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 5-21, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramya Sundaram & Ulrich Hoerning & Natasha De Andrade Falcao & Natalia Millan & Carla Tokman & Michele Zini, 2015. "Portraits of Labor Market Exclusion," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 21632.
- Indermit Gill & Johannes Koettl & Truman Packard, 2013. "Full employment: a distant dream for Europe," IZA Journal of European Labor Studies, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 2(1), pages 1-34, December.
- World Bank, 2017. "Social Exclusion and Inclusion in Georgia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 28317, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Protections and Labor - Labor Markets Social Protections and Labor - Labor Policies Health; Nutrition and Population - Population Policies Banks and Banking Reform Finance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets Health Nutrition and Population;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:12905. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .