Citations for "What Do We Need to Know About the International Monetary System?"
by Krugman, P.
- Pekka Ahtiala, 2006. "Lessons from Finland's Depression of the 1990s: What Went Wrong in Financial Reform?," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 25-54.
- Joaquim Pinto de Andrade & Maria Luiza Falcao Silva & Hans Michael Trautwein, 2003. "Prospects of Economic Integration and Incompatible Monetary Policies Among Mercosul Members," Anais do XXXI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 31th Brazilian Economics Meeting] c65, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Marta Bordignon & Matilde Cianci & Francesca Lenzi, 2010. "Regional Proximity Factor: An Advantage or a Disadvantage for Development?," Transition Studies Review, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 356-373, June.
- Pomfret, Richard, 2005.
"Sequencing trade and monetary integration: issues and application to Asia,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 105-124, February.
- Richard Pomfret, 2004. "Sequencing Trade and Monetary Integration: Issues and Applications to Asia," School of Economics Working Papers 2004-14, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Thomas D. Willett, 2001. "The Political Economy of External Discipline: Constraint Versus Incentive Effects of Capital Mobility and Exchange Rate Pegs," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2001-29, Claremont Colleges.
- Filippo Cesarano, 1997. "Currency Areas and Equilibrium," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 51-59, January.
- Casimir Dadak, 2011. "Political Economy of the Euro Area Crisis," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(5), pages 593-604, December.
- Thomas D. Willett, 2001. "The OCA Approach to Exchange Rate Regimes: A Perspective on Recent Developments," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2001-04, Claremont Colleges.
- Jim Malley & Thomas Moutos, 2000.
"Vertical Product Differentiation and the Import Demand Function: Theory and Evidence,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
387, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jim Malley & Thomas Moutos, 2002. "Vertical product differentiation and the import demand function: theory and evidence," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 35(2), pages 257-281, May.
- Jim Malley & Thomas Moutos, 2001.
"Do Excessive Wage Increases Raise Imports? Theory and Evidence,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
467, CESifo Group Munich.
- Malley, Jim & Moutos, Thomas, 2006. "Do excessive wage increases raise imports?: Theory and evidence," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 194-220, March.
- Jim Malley & Thomas Moutos, 2004. "Do excessive wage increases raise imports? Theory and evidence," Macroeconomics 0401003, EconWPA.
- Jim Malley & Thomas Moutos, . "Do Excessive Wage Increases Raise Imports? Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 2000_19, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Richard Pomfret, 2005. "Sequencing Trade and Monetary Integration," Others 0502004, EconWPA.
- Filippo Cesarano, 2006. "The equilibrium approach to optimum currency areas," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 59(237), pages 193-209.
- Luca Antonio Ricci, 1997. "Un modèle simple de zone monétaire optimale," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 128(2), pages 1-19.
- Obstfeld, M., 1998.
"Risk and Exchange Rate,"
193, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Goodhart, Charles A. E., 1998. "The two concepts of money: implications for the analysis of optimal currency areas," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 407-432, August.
- Cushman, David O. & Zha, Tao, 1997.
"Identifying monetary policy in a small open economy under flexible exchange rates,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 433-448, August.
- David O. Cushman & Tao Zha, 1995. "Identifying monetary policy in a small open economy under flexible exchange rates," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 95-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Russell Cooper & Hubert Kempf, 1998.
"Establishing a Monetary Union,"
NBER Working Papers
6791, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Russell Cooper & Hubert Kempf, 1998. "Establishing a Monetary Union," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 88, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Cooper, R. & Kempf, H., 2000. "Establishing a Monetary Union," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 2000.28, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Christopher J. Neely, 1994. "Realignments of target zone exchange systems: what do we know?," Working Papers 1994-020, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Marc-André Gosselin & René Lalonde, 2004. "Modélisation « PAC » du secteur extérieur de l'économie américaine," Staff Working Papers 04-3, Bank of Canada.
- Jane Sneddon Little & Giovanni P. Olivei, 1999. "Why the interest in reform?," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 43(Jun), pages 41-97.
- Richard Pomfret, 2003. "Formation and Dissolution of Monetary Unions: Evidence from Europe, and Lessons for Elsewhere," School of Economics Working Papers 2003-03, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Filippo Cesarano, 2006. "The equilibrium approach to optimum currency areas," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 59(237), pages 193-209.
- Oscar Bajo Rubio, 1998. "Monetary and Fiscal Policies in Dynamic Models of the Open Economy," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 9806, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Kenneth S. Chan, 2001. "The Internationalisation of Hong Kong Dollar: An Analytical Framework," Working Papers 012001, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.