Currency Areas in Theory and Practice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Pomfret, 2005. "Regional Trade Agreements," International Trade 0511002, EconWPA.
- Dean, James W., 2004. "Adopting the Euro: tradeoffs and challenges facing the new EU-ten," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 759-767, October.
- Drazen Derado, 2009. "Financial Integration and Financial Crisis: Croatia Approaching The EMU," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 33(3), pages 299-328.
- Pomfret, Richard, 2014. "European crises and the Asian economies," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31, pages 71-81.
- repec:spd:journl:v:67:y:2017:i:4:p:23-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard Pomfret, 2017. "Currency Union and Disunion in Europe and the Former Soviet Union," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 17(4), pages 43-47, January.
- James Dean, 2004. "Euroizing the New Europe," Carleton Economic Papers 04-16, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Joseph Aschheim & George S. Tavlas, 2006. "Money as mumeraire: doctrinal aspects and contemporary relevance," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 59(239), pages 333-361.
- Joseph Aschheim & George S. Tavlas, 2006. "Money as mumeraire: doctrinal aspects and contemporary relevance," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 59(239), pages 333-361.
- James W. Dean & G. Robert Ross, 2006. "Paradoxes and Puzzles in Our Globalized World Public Support of Trade Policy, International Outsourcing Trade Liberalization, Globalization," Carleton Economic Papers 06-07, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Emma Xiaoqin Fan & Jesus Felipe, 2005. "The diverging patterns of profitability, investment and growth of China and India, 1980-2003," CAMA Working Papers 2005-22, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecorec:v:81:y:2005:i:253:p:166-176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esausea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.