Paradoxes and Puzzles in Our Globalized World Public Support of Trade Policy, International Outsourcing Trade Liberalization, Globalization
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||13 Oct 2006|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published: Carleton Economic Papers|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: C870 Loeb Building, 1125 Colonel By Drive, Ottawa Ontario, K1S 5B6 Canada|
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lars Osberg & Andrew Sharpe, 2003. "An Index of Labour Market Well-being for OECD Countries," CSLS Research Reports 2003-05, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, revised Jan 2004.
- Bonpasse, Morrison, 2006. "The Single Global Currency: Common Cents for the World," MPRA Paper 1175, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Dean & Vivek H. Dehejia & Elinor Johansen & Sarah Turney, 2004. "Optimal Globalization and National Welfare," Carleton Economic Papers 04-17, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Lipsey, Richard G. & Carlaw, Kenneth I. & Bekar, Clifford T., 2005. "Economic Transformations: General Purpose Technologies and Long-Term Economic Growth," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199290895, December.
- Campano, Fred & Salvatore, Dominick, 2006. "Income Distribution," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195300918, December.
- Richard Pomfret, 2005. "Currency Areas in Theory and Practice," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 81(253), pages 166-176, 06.
- Dew-Becker, Ian & Gordon, Robert J, 2005.
"Where did the Productivity Growth Go? Inflation Dynamics and the Distribution of Income,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5419, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ian Dew-Becker & Robert J. Gordon, 2005. "Where Did the Productivity Growth Go? Inflation Dynamics and the Distribution of Income," NBER Working Papers 11842, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:car:carecp:06-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sabrina Robineau)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.