Report NEP-POL-2007-03-31This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Niklas Potrafke, 2007. "Social Expenditures as a Political Cue Ball?: OECD Countries under Examination," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 676, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Gero Erdmann, 2007. "Ethnicity, Voter Alignment and Political Party Affiliation – an African Case: Zambia," GIGA Working Paper Series 45, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Michael Smart & Daniel M. Sturm, 2006. "Term Limits and Electoral Accountability," CEP Discussion Papers dp0770, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- David, DE LA CROIX & Clara, DELAVALLADE, 2006. "Growth, public investment and corruption with failing institutions," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006057, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Item repec:car:carecp:06-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bütler, Monika & Maréchal, Michel André, 2007. "Framing Effects in Political Decision Making: Evidence From a Natural Voting Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 6200, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francesco Caselli & Nicola Gennaioli, 2007. "Economics and Politics of Alternative Institutional Reforms," CEP Discussion Papers dp0775, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Carlos Montoro, 2007. "Why Central Banks Smooth Interest Rates? A Political Economy Explanation," Working Papers 2007-003, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Item repec:car:carecp:07-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Javier Rodríguez & Javier Santiso, 2007. "Banking on Democracy: The Political Economy of International Private Bank Lending in Emerging Markets," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 259, OECD Publishing.
- Boris Cournède, 2007. "The Political Economy of Delaying Fiscal Consolidation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 548, OECD Publishing.
- Alexander Stroh, 2007. "Crafting Political Institutions in Africa. Electoral Systems and Systems of Government in Rwanda and Zambia Compared," GIGA Working Paper Series 43, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Item repec:car:carecp:05-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Candau, Fabien, 2006. "Good Governance, Trade and Agglomeration," MPRA Paper 2353, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:nex:wpaper:politicaleconprivateroads is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gero Erdmann & Matthias Basedau, 2007. "Problems of Categorizing and Explaining Party Systems in Africa," GIGA Working Paper Series 40, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Item repec:car:carecp:06-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hochberg, Yael & Sapienza, Paola & Vissing-Jorgensen, Annette, 2007. "A Lobbying Approach to Evaluating the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002," CEPR Discussion Papers 6201, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.