Currency Areas and Equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Willett & Edward Tower, 1970.
"Currency areas and exchange-rate flexibility,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), pages 48-65.
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1991. "Competition among developing countries for foreign investment in the eighties: whom did OECD investors prefer?," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1475, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Penelope Hartland, 1949. "Interregional Payments Compared with International Payments," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 63(3), pages 392-407.
- Genberg, Hans, 1989. " Exchange Rate Management and Macroeconomic Policy: A National Perspective," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 91(2), pages 439-469.
- Melitz, Jacques, 1995. "The current impasse in research on optimum currency areas," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 492-500, April.
- Krugman, P., 1993. "What Do We Need to Know About the International Monetary System?," Princeton Studies in International Economics 190, International Economics Section, Departement of Economics Princeton University,.
- McCallum, John, 1995. "National Borders Matter: Canada-U.S. Regional Trade Patterns," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 615-623.
- David E. Laidler, 1988. "Taking Money Seriously," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 21(4), pages 687-713, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:19:y:2013:i:3:p:259-271 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lars Jonung, 2002. "EMU and the Euro - The First Ten Years. Challenges to the sustainability and price stability of the euro area - what does history tell us?," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 46, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Filippo Cesarano, 2006. "Optimum currency areas: a policy view," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 59(239), pages 317-332.
- Goodhart, Charles A. E., 1998. "The two concepts of money: implications for the analysis of optimal currency areas," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 407-432, August.
- Filippo Cesarano, 2013. "The Optimum Currency Area Puzzle," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, pages 259-271.
- Filippo Cesarano, 2006. "The equilibrium approach to optimum currency areas," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 59(237), pages 193-209.
- Filippo Cesarano, 2006. "Optimum currency areas: a policy view," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 59(239), pages 317-332.
- Filippo Cesarano, 2006. "The equilibrium approach to optimum currency areas," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 59(237), pages 193-209.
- Nicola Acocella, "undated". "A tale of two cities: exit policies in Washington and Frankfurt," Working Papers 117/13, Sapienza University of Rome, Metodi e modelli per l'economia, il territorio e la finanza MEMOTEF.
- Michele Fratianni, 2004. "Borders and the Constraints on Globalization," Working Papers 2004-05, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
More about this item
Keywordsoptimum currency areas; monetary union;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:openec:v:8:y:1997:i:1:p:51-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.