The Political and Economic Dimension of Monetary Unions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 22 (2011)
Issue (Month): 5 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/international+economics/journal/11079/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dellas, Harris & Tavlas, George S., 2009.
"An optimum-currency-area odyssey,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1117-1137, November.
- Harris Dellas & George S.Tavlas, 2009. "An Optimum-Currency-Area Odyssey," Working Papers 102, Bank of Greece.
- Dellas, Harris & Tavlas, George, 2010. "An Optimum Currency Area Odyssey," CEPR Discussion Papers 7645, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A & Rose, Andrew K, 1998. "The Endogeneity of the Optimum Currency Area Criteria," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(449), pages 1009-1025, July.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Andrew K. Rose, 1996. "The Endogeneity of the Optimum Currency Area Criteria," NBER Working Papers 5700, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A & Rose, Andrew K, 1996. "The Endogeneity of the Optimum Currency Area Criteria," CEPR Discussion Papers 1473, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lionel Fontagné & Thierry Mayer & Gianmarco Ottaviano, 2009. "Of markets, products and prices: The effects of the euro on European firms," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 44(3), pages 149-158, May.
- Lionel Fontagné & Thierry Mayer & Gianmarco Ottaviano, . "Of markets, products and prices- the effects of the euro on European firms," Blueprints, Bruegel, number 237, July.
- Lionel Fontagné & Thierry Mayer & Gianmarco Ottaviano, 2009. "Of markets, products and prices: The effects of the euro on European firms," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00639837, HAL.
- Lionel Fontagné & Thierry Mayer & Gianmarco Ottaviano, 2009. "Of markets, products and prices: the effects of the Euro on European firms," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00639839, HAL.
- Milton Friedman & Anna J. Schwartz, 1987. "Has Government Any Role in Money?," NBER Chapters,in: Money in Historical Perspective, pages 289-314 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Friedman, Milton & Schwartz, Anna J., 1986. "Has government any role in money?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 37-62, January.
- Goodhart, Charles A. E., 1998. "The two concepts of money: implications for the analysis of optimal currency areas," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 407-432, August. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:openec:v:22:y:2011:i:5:p:985-996. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.