Of markets, products and prices- the effects of the euro on European firms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lionel Fontagné & Thierry Mayer & Gianmarco Ottaviano, 2009. "Of markets, products and prices: The effects of the euro on European firms," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 44(3), pages 149-158, May.
- Lionel Fontagné & Thierry Mayer & Gianmarco Ottaviano, 2009. "Of markets, products and prices: The effects of the euro on European firms," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00639837, HAL.
- Lionel Fontagné & Thierry Mayer & Gianmarco Ottaviano, 2009. "Of markets, products and prices: the effects of the Euro on European firms," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00639839, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:openec:v:29:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11079-018-9479-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Knobel, A. & Mironov, A., 2015.
"Assessment of CIS Countries Readiness for Creation of Currency Union,"
Journal of the New Economic Association,
New Economic Association, vol. 25(1), pages 76-101.
- Assessment of CIS Countries Readiness for Creation of Currency Union & Mironov, Alexey, 2014. "Assessment of CIS Countries Readiness for Creation of Currency Union," Published Papers dok19, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Filippo Cesarano, 2011. "The Political and Economic Dimension of Monetary Unions," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 22(5), pages 985-996, November.
- Alexandra Hudson & Bas Straathof, 2010. "The Declining Impact of Exchange Rate Volatility on Trade," De Economist, Springer, vol. 158(4), pages 361-372, November.
- Piotr Gabrielczak & Tomasz Serwach, 2017. "Does the euro increase the complexity of exported goods? The case of Estonia," Lodz Economics Working Papers 4/2017, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology.
- Cieślik Andrzej & Michałek Jan & Michałek Anna, 2014. "Does the Common Currency Increase Exports? Evidence from Firm-Level Data," International Journal of Management and Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of World Economy, vol. 41(1), pages 8-22, March.
- Harald Badinger & Kemal Türkcan, 2014. "Currency Unions, Export Margins, and Product Differentiation: An Empirical Assessment for European Monetary Union," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 13-30, February.
- Hogrefe, Jan & Jung, Benjamin & Kohler, Wilhelm K., 2010.
"Readdressing the trade effect of the Euro: Allowing for currency misalignment,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
10-023, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Hogrefe, Jan & Jung, Benjamin & Kohler, Wilhelm K., 2012. "Putting currency misalignment into gravity: The currency union effect reconsidered," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 32, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Gullstrand , Joakim & Olofsdotter, Karin, 2014. "The Euro Effect on Bystanders," Working Papers 2014:33, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Lavinia Rotili, 2014. "The Euro effects on intermediate and final exports," Working Papers 7/14, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- repec:rfe:zbefri:v:35:y:2017:i:1:p:45-71 is not listed on IDEAS
- Piotr Gabrielczak & Tomasz Serwach, 2017. "The impact of the euro adoption on the complexity of goods in Slovenian exports," Lodz Economics Working Papers 3/2017, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology.
- Mariam Camarero & Estrella Gómez-Herrera & Cecilio Tamarit, 2018.
"New Evidence on Trade and FDI: how Large is the Euro Effect?,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 451-467, April.
- Miriam Camarero & Estrella Gómez-Herrera & Cecilio Tamarit, 2017. "New evidence on Trade and FDI: how large is the Euro effect?," Working Papers 1709, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Andrzej Cieslik & Jan Michalek & Anna Michalek, 2013. "The Impact Of The Common Currency On Exports Of New Emu Members: Firm-Level Evidence For Slovenia And Slovakia," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 8(4), pages 7-23, December.
- Martin, Julien & Mejean, Isabelle, 2013. "Price dispersion and the euro: Micro heterogeneity and macro implications," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 70-86.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bre:bluprt:237. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruegel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bruegbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.