Of markets, products and prices- the effects of the euro on European firms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lionel Fontagné & Thierry Mayer & Gianmarco Ottaviano, 2009. "Of markets, products and prices: The effects of the euro on European firms," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 44(3), pages 149-158, May.
- Lionel Fontagné & Thierry Mayer & Gianmarco Ottaviano, 2009. "Of markets, products and prices: The effects of the euro on European firms," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00639837, HAL.
- Lionel Fontagné & Thierry Mayer & Gianmarco Ottaviano, 2009. "Of markets, products and prices: the effects of the Euro on European firms," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00639839, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Beck, Roland & Reinhardt, Dennis & Rebillard, Cyril & Ramos-Tallada, Julio & Peeters, Jolanda & Ad hoc team of the European System of Central Banks & Paternò, Francesco & Wörz, Julia & Beirne, John & , 2015. "The side effects of national financial sector policies: framing the debate on financial protectionism," Occasional Paper Series 166, European Central Bank.
- Xavier Vives, 2001. "Restructuring Financial Regulation in the European Monetary Union," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 19(1), pages 57-82, February.
- Behn, Markus Wilhelm & Haselmann, Rainer & Vig, Vikrant, 2014.
"The limits of model-based regulation,"
IMFS Working Paper Series
82, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Behn, Markus & Haselmann, Rainer & Vig, Vikrant, 2016. "The limits of model-based regulation," Working Paper Series 1928, European Central Bank.
- Behn, Markus & Haselmann, Rainer & Vig, Vikrant, 2014. "The limits of model-based regulation," SAFE Working Paper Series 75, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Piotr Gabrielczak & Tomasz Serwach, 2017. "Does the euro increase the complexity of exported goods? The case of Estonia," Lodz Economics Working Papers 4/2017, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology.
- Piotr Gabrielczak & Tomasz Serwach, 2017. "The impact of the euro adoption on the complexity of goods in Slovenian exports," Lodz Economics Working Papers 3/2017, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology.
- Miriam Camarero & Estrella Gómez-Herrera & Cecilio Tamarit, 2017. "New evidence on Trade and FDI: how large is the Euro effect?," Working Papers 1709, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Andrzej Cieslik & Jan Michalek & Anna Michalek, 2013. "The Impact Of The Common Currency On Exports Of New Emu Members: Firm-Level Evidence For Slovenia And Slovakia," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 8(4), pages 7-23, December.
- Knobel, A. & Mironov, A., 2015.
"Assessment of CIS Countries Readiness for Creation of Currency Union,"
Journal of the New Economic Association,
New Economic Association, vol. 25(1), pages 76-101.
- Assessment of CIS Countries Readiness for Creation of Currency Union & Mironov, Alexey, 2014. "Assessment of CIS Countries Readiness for Creation of Currency Union," Published Papers dok19, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- repec:rfe:zbefri:v:35:y:2017:i:1:p:45-71 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin, Julien & Mejean, Isabelle, 2013. "Price dispersion and the euro: Micro heterogeneity and macro implications," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 70-86.
- Filippo Cesarano, 2011. "The Political and Economic Dimension of Monetary Unions," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 22(5), pages 985-996, November.
- Alexandra Hudson & Bas Straathof, 2010. "The Declining Impact of Exchange Rate Volatility on Trade," De Economist, Springer, vol. 158(4), pages 361-372, November.
- Cieślik Andrzej & Michałek Jan & Michałek Anna, 2014. "Does the Common Currency Increase Exports? Evidence from Firm-Level Data," International Journal of Management and Economics, De Gruyter Open, vol. 41(1), pages 8-22, March.
- Hogrefe, Jan & Jung, Benjamin & Kohler, Wilhelm K., 2010.
"Readdressing the trade effect of the Euro: Allowing for currency misalignment,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
10-023, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hogrefe, Jan & Jung, Benjamin & Kohler, Wilhelm K., 2012. "Putting currency misalignment into gravity: The currency union effect reconsidered," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 32, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Gullstrand , Joakim & Olofsdotter, Karin, 2014. "The Euro Effect on Bystanders," Working Papers 2014:33, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Lavinia Rotili, 2014. "The Euro effects on intermediate and final exports," Working Papers 7/14, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bre:bluprt:237. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruegel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bruegbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .