Citations for "The demand for health: results from new measures of health capital"
by Gerdtham, U. -G. & Johannesson, M. & Lundberg, L. & Isacson, D.
- Cecilia Albert & María A. Davia, 2004. "Salud, salarios y educación," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 169(2), pages 11-34, June.
- Judith Cornelisse-Vermaat & Gerrit Antonides & Johan Ophem & Henriette Brink, 2006. "Body Mass Index, Perceived Health, and Happiness: Their Determinants and Structural Relationships," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 79(1), pages 143-158, October.
- Isaac Ehrlich & Yong Yin, 2004.
"Explaining Diversities in Age-Specific Life Expectancies and Values of Life Saving: A Numerical Analysis,"
NBER Working Papers
10759, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Isaac Ehrlich & Yong Yin, 2005. "Explaining Diversities in Age-Specific Life Expectancies and Values of Life Saving: A Numerical Analysis," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 129-162, September.
- Pandey, Manoj K., 2009. "On ageing, health and poverty in rural India," MPRA Paper 15932, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Galama, Titus & Kapteyn, Arie, 2011.
"Grossman’s missing health threshold,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 1044-1056.
- Galama, T. & Hullegie, P. & Meijer, E. & Outcault, S., 2012.
"Empirical evidence for decreasing returns to scale in a health capital model,"
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers
12/05, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Titus J. Galama & Patrick Hullegie & Erik Meijer & Sarah Outcault, 2012. "Is There Empirical Evidence For Decreasing Returns To Scale In A Health Capital Model?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(9), pages 1080-1100, 09.
- Meijer, Erik & Galama, Titus & Outcault, Sarah & Hullegie, Patrick, 2012. "Empirical Evidence for Decreasing Returns to Scale in a Health Capital Model," Working Papers 928, RAND Corporation.
- Fabrice Etilé & Carine Milcent, 2006.
"Income-related reporting heterogeneity in self-assessed health: evidence from France,"
PSE Working Papers
- Fabrice Etilé & Carine Milcent, 2006. "Income-related reporting heterogeneity in self-assessed health: evidence from France," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(9), pages 965-981.
- Fabrice Etilé & Carine Milcent, 2006. "Income-related reporting heterogeneity inself-assessed health: Evidence from France," Post-Print halshs-00754133, HAL.
- Lindahl, Mikael, 2002.
"Estimating the Effect of Income on Health and Mortality Using Lottery Prizes as Exogenous of Variation in Income,"
IZA Discussion Papers
442, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mikael Lindahl, 2005. "Estimating the Effect of Income on Health and Mortality Using Lottery Prizes as an Exogenous Source of Variation in Income," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 40(1).
- Juan Miguel Gallego & Manuel Ramírez Gómez & Carlos Sepúlveda, 2005.
"The Determinants of The Health Status in a Developing Country: results from the Colombian Case,"
Lecturas de Economía,
Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, issue 63, pages 111-135, Julio-Dic.
- Ramirez Manuel & Juan Miguel Gallego & Carlos Sepulveda, 2004. "The determinants of the health status in a developing country: results form the colombian case," BORRADORES DE INVESTIGACIÓN 003581, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Wittmann, Nadine, 2014. "Economic reasoning on the correlation between life expectancy and economic development: Exploring alternative routes," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-43, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Angulo, Ana María & Barberán, Ramón & Egea, Pilar & Mur, Jesús, 2011.
"An analysis of health expenditure on a microdata population basis,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 169-180.
- Angulo, Ana María & Barberán, Ramón & Egea, Pilar & Mur, Jesús, 2011. "An analysis of health expenditure on a microdata population basis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 169-180, January.
- Sisira Sarma & Wayne Simpson, 2006. "A microeconometric analysis of Canadian health care utilization," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(3), pages 219-239.
- Cinzia Di Novi, 2010. "The influence of traffic-related pollution on individuals' life-style: results from the BRFSS," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(11), pages 1318-1344.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00590524 is not listed on IDEAS
- Titus J. Galama & Hans van Kippersluis, 2013.
"Health Inequalities through the Lens of Health Capital Theory: Issues, Solutions, and Future Directions,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
13-076/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Galama, Titus & van Kippersluis, Hans, 2013. "Health Inequalities through the Lens of Health Capital Theory: Issues, Solutions, and Future Directions," Working Papers 1011, RAND Corporation.
- Hullegie, P.G.J., 2012. "Essays on health and labor economics," Other publications TiSEM dcc68fc9-7af1-4ba9-8f90-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Kverndokk, Snorre, 2009. "Why do people demand health?," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2000:5, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Manoj K. Pandey, 2009. "On Ageing, Health and Poverty in Rural India," ASARC Working Papers 2009-14, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Tavares, Aida Isabel, 2015. "Telework and health effects review, anda a research framework proposal," MPRA Paper 71648, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Burggraf, Christine & Teuber, Ramona & Brosig, Stephan & Glauben, Thomas, 2015. "Economic growth and the demand for dietary quality: Evidence from Russia during transition," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 184-203.
- Gustavo Adolfo García Cruz. & Luís Miguel Tovar Cuevas, 2006. "La Percepción del Estado de Salud: Una Mirada a las Regiones desde la Encuesta de Calidad de Vida 2003," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO-CIDSE 003972, UNIVERSIDAD DEL VALLE - CIDSE.