The Determinants of The Health Status in a Developing Country: results from the Colombian Case
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ramirez Manuel & Juan Miguel Gallego & Carlos Sepulveda, 2004. "The determinants of the health status in a developing country: results form the colombian case," BORRADORES DE INVESTIGACIÓN 003581, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Baker & Mark Stabile & Catherine Deri, 2004.
"What Do Self-Reported, Objective, Measures of Health Measure?,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 39(4).
- Michael Baker & Mark Stabile & Catherine Deri, 2001. "What do Self-Reported, Objective, Measures of Health Measure?," NBER Working Papers 8419, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:idb:brikps:42218 is not listed on IDEAS
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Carl Emmerson, 2001. "Differential Mortality in the UK," NBER Working Papers 8241, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossman, Michael, 1972. "On the Concept of Health Capital and the Demand for Health," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(2), pages 223-255, March-Apr.
- John S. Akin & David K. Guilkey & Paul L. Hutchinson & Michael T. Mcintosh, 1998. "Price elasticities of demand for curative health care with control for sample selectivity on endogenous illness: an analysis for Sri Lanka," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(6), pages 509-531.
- Antonio J. Trujillo, 2003. "Medical care use and selection in a social health insurance with an equalization fund: evidence from Colombia," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(3), pages 231-246.
- William D. Savedoff & T. Paul Schultz, 2000. "Earnings and the Elusive Dividends of Health," Research Department Publications 3108, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Gerdtham, U. -G. & Johannesson, M. & Lundberg, L. & Isacson, D., 1999. "The demand for health: results from new measures of health capital," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 501-521, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2009. "Colombia - Decentralization : Options and Incentives for Efficiency - Sector Annexes," World Bank Other Operational Studies 3097, The World Bank.
- Grupo GES, 2005. "Macroeconomía y salud en Colombia," OBSERVATORIO SEGURIDAD SOCIAL 003183, GRUPO DE ECONOMÍA DE LA SALUD.
- World Bank, 2009. "Colombia - Decentralization : Options and Incentives for Efficiency - Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 3096, The World Bank.
- Luis Miguel Tovar Cuevas & Fabio Alberto Arias Arbeláez, 2005.
"Determinantes Del Estado De Salud De La Población Colombiana,"
DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO-CIDSE
002323, UNIVERSIDAD DEL VALLE - CIDSE.
- Luis Miguel Tovar Cuevas, 2005. "Determinantes del estado de salud de la población colombiana," ECONOMÍA, GESTIÓN Y DESARROLLO 002326, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - CALI.
- Grupo de Economía de la Salud & Jairo Humberto Restrepo, 2005. "Macroeconomía y salud en Colombia," OBSERVATORIO SEGURIDAD SOCIAL 015590, GRUPO DE ECONOMÍA DE LA SALUD.
- Gustavo Adolfo García Cruz. & Luís Miguel Tovar Cuevas, 2006. "La Percepción del Estado de Salud: Una Mirada a las Regiones desde la Encuesta de Calidad de Vida 2003," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO-CIDSE 003972, UNIVERSIDAD DEL VALLE - CIDSE.
- Adriana Camacho & Emily Conover, 2008. "Effects of Subsidized Health Insurance on Newborn Health in Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 005007, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand for health; health production; developing countries; probit estimations;
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lde:journl:y:2005:i:63:p:111-135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlos Andrés Vasco Correa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deantco.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.