Effects of Subsidized Health Insurance on Newborn Health in Colombia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Juan Miguel Gallego & Manuel Ramírez Gómez & Carlos Sepúlveda, 2005.
"The Determinants of The Health Status in a Developing Country: results from the Colombian Case,"
Lecturas de Economía,
Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, issue 63, pages 111-135, Julio-Dic.
- Ramirez Manuel & Juan Miguel Gallego & Carlos Sepulveda, 2004. "The determinants of the health status in a developing country: results form the colombian case," Borradores de Investigación 003581, Universidad del Rosario.
- Currie, Janet & Gruber, Jonathan, 1996. "Saving Babies: The Efficacy and Cost of Recent Changes in the Medicaid Eligibility of Pregnant Women," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(6), pages 1263-1296, December.
- Alejandro Gaviria & Carlos Medina & Carolina Mejia, 2006. "Assessing Health Reform in Colombia: From Theory to Practice," Economía Journal, The Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association - LACEA, vol. 0(Fall 2006), pages 29-72, August.
- William H. Dow & Kristine A. Gonzalez & Luis Rosero-Bixby, 2003. "Aggregation and Insurance Mortality Estimation," NBER Working Papers 9827, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), 2000. "Handbook of Health Economics," Handbook of Health Economics, Elsevier, edition 1, volume 1, number 1, 00.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R & Schultz, T Paul, 1983. "Estimating a Household Production Function: Heterogeneity, the Demand for Health Inputs, and Their Effects on Birth Weight," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(5), pages 723-746, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tamayo, Jorge Andrés & Núñez, Jairo & Medina, Carlos, 2013.
"The Unemployment Subsidy Program in Colombia: An Assessment,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
4622, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Carlos medina & Jairo Núñez & Jorge Andrés Tamayo, 2013. "The Unemployment Subsidy Program in Colombia: An Assessment," Borradores de Economia 750, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Carlos Medina & Jairo Núñez & Jorge Andrés Tamayo, 2013. "The Unemployment Subsidy Program in Colombia: An Assessment," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 010393, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Carlos Medina & Jairo Nunez & Jorge Andres Tamayo, 2013. "The Unemployment Subsidy Program in Colombia: An Assessment," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-369, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Adriana Camacho & Emily Conover, 2009. "Manipulation of Social Program Eligibility: Detection, Explanations and Consequences for Empirical Research," Documentos CEDE 006211, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
More about this item
Keywordshealth subsidies; child health outcomes; birth weight; prenatal care;
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DEV-2008-09-20 (Development)
- NEP-HEA-2008-09-20 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2008-09-20 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000089:005007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Universidad De Los Andes-Cede). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.