Report NEP-IAS-2008-09-20This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Steven F. Lehrer & Nuno Sousa Pereira, 2008. "Worker Sorting, Health Insurance and Wages: Further Evidence from Displaced Workers in the United States," CEF.UP Working Papers 0804, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Szalay, Dezsö, 2008. "Monopoly, Non-linear Pricing, and Imperfect Information : A Reconsideration of the Insurance Market," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 863, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Adriana Camacho & Emily Conover, 2008. "Effects of Subsidized Health Insurance on Newborn Health in Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 005007, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Jeffrey Liebman & Richard Zeckhauser, 2008. "Simple Humans, Complex Insurance, Subtle Subsidies," NBER Working Papers 14330, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00320378_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20080086 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pablo Antolín, 2008. "Policy Options for the Payout Phase," OECD Working Papers on Insurance and Private Pensions 25, OECD Publishing.
- Pablo Antolín & Colin Pugh & Fiona Stewart, 2008. "Forms of Benefit Payment at Retirement," OECD Working Papers on Insurance and Private Pensions 26, OECD Publishing.