Citations for "A simple model of economic geography a la Helpman-Tabuchi"
by Murata, Yasusada & Thisse, Jacques-Francois
- Olga Alonso-Villar, 2008.
"A model of economic geography with demand-pull and congestion costs,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(2), pages 261-276, 06.
- Olga Alonso-Villar, 2006. "A model of economic geography with demand pull and congestion costs," Working Papers 56, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Olga ALONSO-VILLAR, . "A Model of Economic Geography with Demand Pull and Congestion Costs," Regional and Urban Modeling 284100003, EcoMod.
- Behrens, Kristian & Mion, Giordano & Murata, Yasusada & Suedekum, Jens, 2013.
IZA Discussion Papers
7175, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kristian Behrens & Giordano Mion & Yasusada Murata & Jens Südekum, 2011. "Spatial Frictions," CEP Discussion Papers dp1108, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Behrens, Kristian & Mion, Giordano & Murata, Yasusada & Südekum, Jens, 2011. "Spatial frictions," CEPR Discussion Papers 8572, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Behrens, Kristian & Mion, Giordano & Murata, Yasusada & Suedekum, Jens, 2014. "Spatial frictions," DICE Discussion Papers 160, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Behrens, Kristian & Robert-Nicoud, Frédéric, 2008.
"Survival of the Fittest in Cities: Agglomeration, Selection, and Polarisation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7018, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kristian Behrens & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2008. "Survival of the Fittest in Cities: Agglomeration, Selection, and Polarisation," CEP Discussion Papers dp0894, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Kristian Behrens & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2008. "Survival of the Fittest in Cities: Agglomeration, Selection and Polarisation," SERC Discussion Papers 0012, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Kristian Behrens & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2008. "Survival of the fittest in cities: agglomeration, selection, and polarisation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 28506, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sorek, Gilad, 2009. "Migration costs, commuting costs and intercity population sorting," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 377-385, July.
- Fabien CANDAU, 2011.
"Is Agglomeration Desirable ?,"
Annales d'Economie et de Statistique,
ENSAE, issue 101-102, pages 203-228.
- Fabien Candau, 2013. "Trade, FDI and Migration," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(3), pages 441-461, September.
- Sandow, Erika & Westin, Kerstin, 2010. "The persevering commuter - Duration of long-distance commuting," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(6), pages 433-445, July.
- Behrens, Kristian & Murata, Yasusada, 2009.
"City size and the Henry George Theorem under monopolistic competition,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 228-235, March.
- Kristian Behrens & Yasusada Murata, 2008. "City Size and the Henry George Theorem under Monopolistic Competition," Cahiers de recherche 0834, CIRPEE.
- BEHRENS, Kristian & MURATA, Yasusada, 2007. "City size and the Henry George theorem under monopolistic competition," CORE Discussion Papers 2007063, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ryusuke Ihara & Shizu Yamamoto, 2012. "Does labor diversity cause agglomeration in Japan?: an NEG approach with a covariance structure analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa12p430, European Regional Science Association.
- Candau Fabien, 2005. "Lumpy World and Race to the Bottom," International Trade 0508008, EconWPA, revised 01 Feb 2006.
- Akamatsu, Takashi & Takayama, Yuki, 2009. "A Simplified Approach to Analyzing Multi-regional Core-Periphery Models," MPRA Paper 21739, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Oct 2009.
- Karl Steininger & Olivia Koland & Gerold Zakarias, . "Circular Causality in Spatial Environmental Quality and Commuting: a Spatial CGE Analysis Within a NUTS III Region," Regional and Urban Modeling 283600090, EcoMod.
- Tomoya Mori & Tony E. Smith, 2014. "On the Spatial Scale of Industrial Agglomerations," KIER Working Papers 904, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Schaeffer, Y. & Charlot, S., 2012. "Inequality aversion, income redistribution and economic geography," Working Papers 201204, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Alexander Ebertz, 2009. "The Determinants of Joint Residential and Job Location Choices: A Mixed Logit Approach," Ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Paper Nr. 82, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2006.
"Off-Shoring of Business Services and De-Industrialization: Threat or Opportunity - and for Whom?,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0734, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Robert-Nicoud, Frédéric, 2006. "Off-Shoring of Business Services and Deindustrialization: Threat or Opportunity - and for Whom?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5617, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2006. "Off-shoring of business services and de-industrialization: threat or opportunity - and for whom?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19847, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Fabien Candau & Elisa Dienesch, 2015.
"Spatial distribution of skills and regional trade integration,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer, vol. 54(2), pages 451-488, March.
- Fabien CANDAU & Elisa DIENESCH, 2013. "Spatial Distribution of Skills and Regional Trade Integration," Working Papers 2012-2013_7, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Jan 2015.
- Höhenberger, Nicole & Schmiedeberg, Claudia, 2008.
"Structural convergence of European countries,"
Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers
75, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Ulrich Zierahn, 2012.
"Monocentric Cities, Endogenous Agglomeration, and Unemployment Disparities,"
MAGKS Papers on Economics
201238, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Zierahn, Ulrich, 2012. "Monocentric cities, endogenous agglomeration, and unemployment disparities," HWWI Research Papers 130, .
- Fujishima, Shota, 2013. "Growth, agglomeration, and urban congestion," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1168-1181.
- Olga Alonso-Villar, 2006. "A Reflection On The Effects Of Transport Costs Within The New Economic Geography," Working Papers 57, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- repec:tru:umkoec:2012:v2:p:25-41 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hajime Takatsuka & Dao-Zhi Zeng, 2013. "Industrial configuration in an economy with low transportation costs," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 593-620, October.
- Candau, Fabien, 2006. "Good Governance, Trade and Agglomeration," MPRA Paper 2353, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Borck, Rainald & Pflüger, Michael P., 2015. "Green Cities? Urbanization, Trade and the Environment," IZA Discussion Papers 9104, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wang, An-Ming & Yang, Chung-Hsin, 2014. "Spatial Agglomeration And Dispersion:Revisiting The Helpman Model," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 55(1), pages 1-20, June.
- Stefan Gruber, 2010. "To Migrate or to Commute?," Review of Economic Analysis, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, vol. 2(1), pages 110-134, January.