Citations for "Competitive signalling"
by Riley, John G.
- Lazear, Edward P & Rosen, Sherwin, 1981.
"Rank-Order Tournaments as Optimum Labor Contracts,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(5), pages 841-864, October.
- John G. Riley, 1976.
UCLA Economics Working Papers
071, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Damoiselet, Nathalie, 1998. "Effets des systèmes scolaires sur le comportement éducatif individuel," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 74(1), pages 29-62, mars.
- Miller, Paul W. & Mulvey, Charles & Martin, Nick, 2004.
"A test of the sorting model of education in Australia,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 473-482, October.
- Paul W. Miller & Charles Mulvey & Nick Martin, 2004. "A Test of the Sorting Model of Education in Australia," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 04-12, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Soumyanetra Munshi, 2014.
"Arranged marriage, education and dowry: A Contract-theoretic perspective,"
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers
2014-006, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Soumyanetra Munshi, 2014. "'Arranged' Marriage, Education, and Dowry: A Contract-Theoretic Perspective," Working Papers id:5696, eSocialSciences.
- Daniel L. McFadden & Carlos E. Noton & Pau Olivella, 2012.
"Remedies for Sick Insurance,"
NBER Working Papers
17938, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel McFadden & Carlos Noton & Pau Olivella, "undated". "Remedies for Sick Insurance," Working Papers 620, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Daniel McFadden & Carlos Noton & Pau Olivella, 2013. "Remedies for Sick Insurance," Documentos de Trabajo 302, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Michael Spence, 2002.
"Signaling in Retrospect and the Informational Structure of Markets,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(3), pages 434-459, June.
- Spence, A. Michael, 2001. "Signaling in Retrospect and the Informational Structure of Markets," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2001-6, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Rochet, J.C., 1985.
"Vers une Tarification Equitable de L'assurance,"
Cahiers de recherche
8544, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Feldman, David & Winer, Russell S., 2004. "Separating signaling equilibria under random relations between costs and attributes: continuum of attributes," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 81-91, July.
- Charles T. Carlstrom, 1989.
"Turnover, wages, and adverse selection,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q I, pages 18-28.
- Giuseppe, DE FEO & Jean, HINDRIKS, 2005.
"Efficiency of Competition in Insurance Markets with Adverse Selection,"
Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques)
2005042, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- DE FEO, Giuseppe & HINDRIKS, Jean, 2005. "Efficiency of competition in insurance markets with adverse selection," CORE Discussion Papers 2005054, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Damien Besancenot & Radu Vranceanu, 2011.
"Banks Risk Race: A Signaling Explanation,"
CEPN Working Papers
- Stamland, Tommy, 1999. "Partially Informative Signaling," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 148-161, November.
- Srikant Devaraj & Pankaj C Patel, 2016. "Influence of number of backers, goal amount, and project duration on meeting funding goals of crowdfunding projects," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(2), pages 1242-1249.
- Gerhard Clemenz & Mona Ritthaler, 1992. "Credit markets with asymmetric information : a survey," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 12-26, Spring.
- David Feldman & Charles Trzcinka & Russell Winer, 2015. "Pricing under noisy signaling," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 435-454, August.
- Waldman, Michael, 2016. "The dual avenues of labor market signaling," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 120-134.
- Naiditch, Claire & Vranceanu, Radu, 2009.
"Remittances as a Social Status Signaling Device,"
ESSEC Working Papers
DR 09015, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- David P. Baron, 1978. "Price Regulation, Quality, and Asymmetric Information," Discussion Papers 359, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Francesco Squintani, 1999. "On-the-Job Signaling and Self-Confidence," Discussion Papers 1274, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Kinvi D.A. Logossah, 1994. "Capital humain et croissance économique : une revue de la littérature," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 116(5), pages 17-34.
- Andrew Clark, 2000. "Signalling and Screening in a Transition Economy: Three Empirical Models Applied to Russia," CERT Discussion Papers 0003, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Anjan V. Thakor & Gregory F. Udell, 2004.
"An Economic Rationale for the Pricing Structure of Bank Loan Commitments,"
- Thakor, Anjan V. & Udell, Gregory F., 1987. "An economic rationale for the pricing structure of bank loan commitments," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 271-289, June.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00424214 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kwang Soo Cheong, 1997. "Corporate Income Taxation and Signaling," Working Papers 199713, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Garcia, René, 1986. "La théorie économique de l’information : exposé synthétique de la littérature," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 62(1), pages 88-109, mars.
- John G. Riley, 1984. "Competitive Signalling Reconsidered," UCLA Economics Working Papers 294, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Hellmuth Milde & John G. Riley, 1986. "Signalling in Credit Markets," UCLA Economics Working Papers 334, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Nick Feltovich & Rick Harbaugh & Ted To, "undated". "Signaling and Countersignaling: A Theory of Understatement," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 1999-21, Claremont Colleges.
- Andrey Aistov, 2012. "Is Education a Signal on the Russian Labour Market?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 05/EDU/2012, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Thakor, Anjan V, 1982.
" An Exploration of Competitive Signalling Equilibria with "Third Party" Information Production: The Case of Debt Insurance,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 37(3), pages 717-739, June.
- Anjan V. Thakor, 2004. "An Exploration of Competitive Signalling Equilibria with 'Third Party' Information Production: The Case of Debt Insurance," Finance 0411028, EconWPA.
- Kjell Hausken, 2006. "A General Equilibrium Model of Signaling and Exchange," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000001035, David K. Levine.
- Feldman, David, 2004. "Separating signaling equilibria under random relations between costs and attributes: discrete attributes," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 93-101, July.
- Bruce D. Smith, 1982. "Human capital investment, and the inefficiency of compensation based on marginal productivity: the static case," Working Papers 205, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.