Citations for "Does Ownership Always Matter?--Evidence from the Indian Banking Industry"
by Sarkar, Jayati & Sarkar, Subrata & Bhaumik, Sumon K.
- Subhash Ray, 2007.
"Are some Indian banks too large? An examination of size efficiency in Indian banking,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 41-56, February.
- Subhash Ray, 2004. "Are Some Indian Bank Too Large? A Examination of Size Efficiency in Indian Banking," Working papers 2004-28, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Das, Abhiman & Ghosh, Saibal, 2004. "Risk, capital and operating efficiency: Evidence from Indian public sector banks," MPRA Paper 17399, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rakesh Mohan, 2005. "Reforms, Productivity, and Efficiency in Banking: The Indian Experience," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 44(4), pages 505-538.
- Subhash Ray, 2011. "Impact of Liberalization and Globalization on Productivity in Indian Banking: A Comparative Analysis of Public Sector, Private, and Foreign Banks," Working papers 2011-27, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Saibal Ghosh, 2010.
"How Did State-Owned Banks Respond To Privatization? Evidence From The Indian Experiment,"
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 81(3), pages 389-421, 09.
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2010. "How did state-owned banks respond to privatization? Evidence from the Indian experiment," MPRA Paper 24716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shrimal Perera & Michael Skully & J. Wickramanayake, 2006. "Competition and structure of South Asian banking: a revenue behaviour approach," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(11), pages 789-801.
- Muneesh Kumar & Padmasai Arora, 2010. "Bank efficiency measurement using alternative techniques of frontier analysis: evidence from India," Afro-Asian Journal of Finance and Accounting, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1), pages 40-69.
- Subal Kumbhakar & Dan Wang, 2007. "Economic reforms, efficiency and productivity in Chinese banking," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 105-129, October.
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik & Ralitza Dimova, 2003.
"How Important is Ownership in a Market with Level Playing Field? The Indian Banking Sector Revisited,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
2003-569, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Bhaumik, Sumon Kumar & Dimova, Ralitza, 2004. "How important is ownership in a market with level playing field?: The Indian banking sector revisited," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 165-180, March.
- Fadzlan Sufian, 2012. "Determinants of multinational banks’ subsidiary performance: the host and home country effects," Journal of Economic and Administrative Sciences, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(2), pages 130-155, August.
- Rajaraman, Indira & Vasishtha, Garima, 2001. "Non-performing loans of PSU banks: Some panel results," Working Papers 01/4, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Eva A. Arnold & Ingrid Größl & Philipp Koziol, 2015.
"Market Discipline Across Bank Governance Models. Empirical Evidence from German Depositors,"
Macroeconomics and Finance Series
201502, Hamburg University, Department Wirtschaft und Politik.
- Arnold, Eva A. & Größl, Ingrid & Koziol, Philipp, 2015. "Market discipline across bank governance models: Empirical evidence from German depositors," Discussion Papers 13/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Petya Koeva Brooks, 2003. "The Performance of Indian Banks During Financial Liberalization," IMF Working Papers 03/150, International Monetary Fund.
- Almas Heshmati & Rachid El-Rhinaoui, 2009. "Effects of Ownership and Market Share on Performance of Mobile Operators in MENA Region," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200921, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Nov 2009.
- Bhide, M G & Prasad, A & Ghosh, Saibal, 2001. "Emerging Challenges in Indian Banking," MPRA Paper 1711, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bhaumik, Sumon Kumar & Piesse, Jenifer, 2008.
"Does lending behaviour of banks in emerging economies vary by ownership? Evidence from the Indian banking sector,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 177-196, June.
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik & Jenifer Piesse, 2006. "Does lending behaviour of banks in emerging economies vary by ownership? Evidence from the Indian banking sector," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 06-01, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Umakrishnan, K U & Bandyopadhyay, Arindam, 2005. "Changing Income Structure, Ownership and Performance: An Empirical Analysis of Indian Banking Sector," MPRA Paper 5779, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik & Shubhashis Gangopadhyay & Shagun Krishnan, 2006.
"Reforms, Entry and Productivity: Some Evidence from the Indian Manufacturing Sector,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
822, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Bhaumik, Sumon K. & Gangopadhyay, Shubhashis & Krishnan, Shagun, 2006. "Reforms, Entry and Productivity: Some Evidence from the Indian Manufacturing Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 2086, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dhiraj Sharma, 2012. "Does Technology Lead to Better Financial Performance? A Study of Indian Commercial Banks," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 10(1 (Spring), pages 3-28.
- Tabak, Benjamin M. & Langsch Tecles, Patricia, 2010. "Estimating a Bayesian stochastic frontier for the Indian banking system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 125(1), pages 96-110, May.
- T. T. Ram Mohan & Subhash Ray, 2004. "Productivity Growth and Efficiency in Indian Banking: A Comparison of Public, Private, and Foreign Banks," Working papers 2004-27, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Kainth, Dr Gursharan Singh, 2010. "Analysis of Non-Fund Based Financial Services: Some Insights From Inida," MPRA Paper 29669, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghosh, Saibal & Narain, Aditya & Kannan, R, 2001. "Determinants of net interest margin under regulatory requirements: an econometric study," MPRA Paper 33302, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abhiman Das & Ashok Nag & Subhash Ray, 2004. "Liberalization, Ownership, and Efficiency in Indian Banking: A Nonparametric Approach," Working papers 2004-29, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Adrian E. Tschoegl, 2004. "Financial Crises and the Presence of Foreign Banks," International Finance 0405016, EconWPA.
- Subrata Sarkar & Rudra Sensarma, 2010. "Partial privatization and bank performance: evidence from India," Journal of Financial Economic Policy, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(4), pages 276-306, December.
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik & Jenifer Piesse, 2005. "The Risk Aversion of Banks in Emerging Credit markets: Evidence from India," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp774, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Pradeep Kautish, 2010. "Study On Impact Of Environmental Change On Selected Public Sector Enterprises In India," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 5(2), pages 68-88, June.
- Sanyal, Paroma & Shankar, Rashmi, 2011. "Ownership, competition, and bank productivity: An analysis of Indian banking in the post-reform period," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 225-247, April.
- Tzeremes, Nickolaos G., 2015. "Efficiency dynamics in Indian banking: A conditional directional distance approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(3), pages 807-818.
- Kv, Bhanu Murthy & Deb, Ashis Taru, 2008. "Operationalizing and Measuring Competition: Determinants of Competition in Private Banking Industry in India," MPRA Paper 7463, University Library of Munich, Germany.