Citations for "Does Ownership Always Matter?--Evidence from the Indian Banking Industry"
by Sarkar, Jayati & Sarkar, Subrata & Bhaumik, Sumon K.
- Subrata Sarkar & Rudra Sensarma, 2010. "Partial privatization and bank performance: evidence from India," Journal of Financial Economic Policy, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(4), pages 276-306, December.
- Subal Kumbhakar & Dan Wang, 2007. "Economic reforms, efficiency and productivity in Chinese banking," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 105-129, October.
- Shrimal Perera & Michael Skully & J. Wickramanayake, 2006. "Competition and structure of South Asian banking: a revenue behaviour approach," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(11), pages 789-801.
- Fadzlan Sufian, 2012. "Determinants of multinational banks’ subsidiary performance: the host and home country effects," Journal of Economic and Administrative Sciences, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(2), pages 130-155, April.
- Sanyal, Paroma & Shankar, Rashmi, 2011. "Ownership, competition, and bank productivity: An analysis of Indian banking in the post-reform period," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 225-247, April.
- Subhash Ray, 2011. "Impact of Liberalization and Globalization on Productivity in Indian Banking: A Comparative Analysis of Public Sector, Private, and Foreign Banks," Working papers 2011-27, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Jayati Sarkar & Subrata Sarkar, 2016. "Bank ownership, board characteristics and performance: Evidence from commercial banks in India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2016-016, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2010.
"How did state-owned banks respond to privatization? Evidence from the Indian experiment,"
24716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saibal Ghosh, 2010. "How Did State-Owned Banks Respond To Privatization? Evidence From The Indian Experiment," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 81(3), pages 389-421, 09.
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik & Ralitza Dimova, 2003.
"How Important is Ownership in a Market with Level Playing Field? The Indian Banking Sector Revisited,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
2003-569, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Bhaumik, Sumon Kumar & Dimova, Ralitza, 2004. "How important is ownership in a market with level playing field?: The Indian banking sector revisited," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 165-180, March.
- Petya Koeva Brooks, 2003. "The Performance of Indian Banks During Financial Liberalization," IMF Working Papers 03/150, International Monetary Fund.
- Eva A. Arnold & Ingrid Größl & Philipp Koziol, 2015.
"Market Discipline Across Bank Governance Models. Empirical Evidence from German Depositors,"
Macroeconomics and Finance Series
201502, Hamburg University, Department Wirtschaft und Politik.
- Arnold, Eva A. & Größl, Ingrid & Koziol, Philipp, 2016. "Market discipline across bank governance models: Empirical evidence from German depositors," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 126-138.
- Arnold, Eva A. & Größl, Ingrid & Koziol, Philipp, 2015. "Market discipline across bank governance models: Empirical evidence from German depositors," Discussion Papers 13/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Subhash Ray, 2007.
"Are some Indian banks too large? An examination of size efficiency in Indian banking,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 41-56, February.
- Subhash Ray, 2004. "Are Some Indian Bank Too Large? A Examination of Size Efficiency in Indian Banking," Working papers 2004-28, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik & Shubhashis Gangopadhyay & Shagun Krishnan, 2006.
"Reforms, Entry and Productivity: Some Evidence from the Indian Manufacturing Sector,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
822, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Bhaumik, Sumon K. & Gangopadhyay, Shubhashis & Krishnan, Shagun, 2006. "Reforms, Entry and Productivity: Some Evidence from the Indian Manufacturing Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 2086, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bhide, M G & Prasad, A & Ghosh, Saibal, 2001. "Emerging Challenges in Indian Banking," MPRA Paper 1711, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kainth, Dr Gursharan Singh, 2010. "Analysis of Non-Fund Based Financial Services: Some Insights From Inida," MPRA Paper 29669, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pradeep Kautish, 2010. "Study On Impact Of Environmental Change On Selected Public Sector Enterprises In India," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 5(2), pages 68-88, June.
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik & Jenifer Piesse, 2006.
"Does lending behaviour of banks in emerging economies vary by ownership? Evidence from the Indian banking sector,"
CEDI Discussion Paper Series
06-01, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Bhaumik, Sumon Kumar & Piesse, Jenifer, 2008. "Does lending behaviour of banks in emerging economies vary by ownership? Evidence from the Indian banking sector," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 177-196, June.
- Bhaumik, Sumon K. & Kutan, Ali M. & Majumdar, Sudipa, 2016. "How Successful Are Banking Sector Reforms in Emerging Market Economies? Evidence from Impact of Monetary Policy on Levels and Structures of Firm Debt in India," IZA Discussion Papers 9992, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rakesh Mohan, 2005. "Reforms, Productivity, and Efficiency in Banking: The Indian Experience," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 44(4), pages 505-538.
- Almas Heshmati & Rachid El-Rhinaoui, 2009. "Effects of Ownership and Market Share on Performance of Mobile Operators in MENA Region," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200921, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Nov 2009.
- Umakrishnan, K U & Bandyopadhyay, Arindam, 2005. "Changing Income Structure, Ownership and Performance: An Empirical Analysis of Indian Banking Sector," MPRA Paper 5779, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muneesh Kumar & Padmasai Arora, 2010. "Bank efficiency measurement using alternative techniques of frontier analysis: evidence from India," Afro-Asian Journal of Finance and Accounting, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1), pages 40-69.
- Kv, Bhanu Murthy & Deb, Ashis Taru, 2008. "Operationalizing and Measuring Competition: Determinants of Competition in Private Banking Industry in India," MPRA Paper 7463, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adrian E. Tschoegl, 2004. "Financial Crises and the Presence of Foreign Banks," International Finance 0405016, EconWPA.
- Abhiman Das & Ashok Nag & Subhash Ray, 2004. "Liberalization, Ownership, and Efficiency in Indian Banking: A Nonparametric Approach," Working papers 2004-29, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Khadija Mnasri, 2015. "Ownership Structure, Board Structure And Performance In The Tunisian Banking Industry," Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance (AAMJAF), Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia, vol. 11(2), pages 57-82.
- Das, Abhiman & Ghosh, Saibal, 2004. "Risk, capital and operating efficiency: Evidence from Indian public sector banks," MPRA Paper 17399, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jayati Sarkar & Subrata Sarkar, 2016. "Bank Ownership, Board Characteristics and Performance: Evidence from Commercial Banks in India," Working Papers id:11055, eSocialSciences.
- Hazera Akter & Suborna Barua, 2016. "International trade financing: a comparative study on the performance of state-owned and private commercial banks of Bangladesh," International Journal of Monetary Economics and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(2), pages 164-186.
- Anup Kumar Bhandari, 2010. "Total Factor Productivity Growth and Its Decomposition: An Assessment of the Indian Banking Sector in the True Liberalised Era," Working Papers id:3181, eSocialSciences.
- Dhiraj Sharma, 2012. "Does Technology Lead to Better Financial Performance? A Study of Indian Commercial Banks," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 10(1 (Spring), pages 3-28.
- Rajaraman, Indira & Vasishtha, Garima, 2001. "Non-performing loans of PSU banks: Some panel results," Working Papers 01/4, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik & Jenifer Piesse, 2005. "The Risk Aversion of Banks in Emerging Credit markets: Evidence from India," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp774, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- T. T. Ram Mohan & Subhash Ray, 2004. "Productivity Growth and Efficiency in Indian Banking: A Comparison of Public, Private, and Foreign Banks," Working papers 2004-27, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Tzeremes, Nickolaos G., 2015. "Efficiency dynamics in Indian banking: A conditional directional distance approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(3), pages 807-818.
- Ghosh, Saibal & Narain, Aditya & Kannan, R, 2001. "Determinants of net interest margin under regulatory requirements: an econometric study," MPRA Paper 33302, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tabak, Benjamin M. & Langsch Tecles, Patricia, 2010. "Estimating a Bayesian stochastic frontier for the Indian banking system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 125(1), pages 96-110, May.
- Gursharan Singh Kainth, 2011. "Analysis of Non-fund Based Financial Services: Some Insights from India," Research in World Economy, Research in World Economy, Sciedu Press, vol. 2(1), pages 98-109, April.