The relationship between governance structure and corporate performance in entrepreneurial firms
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- RAMDANI, Dendi & VAN WITTELOOSTUIJN, Arjen, 2009. "Board independence, CEO duality and firm performance: A quantile regression analysis for Indonesia, Malaysia, South Korea and Thailand," Working Papers 2009004, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Panagiotis Staikouras & Christos Staikouras & Maria-Eleni Agoraki, 2007. "The effect of board size and composition on European bank performance," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 1-27, February.
- Alley Ibrahim S. & Adebayo Abimbola L. & Oligbi Blessing O., 2016. "Corporate Governance and Financial Performance Nexus: Any Bidirectional Causality?," International Journal of Management and Economics, De Gruyter Open, vol. 50(1), pages 82-99, June.
- Massimo G. Colombo & Cristina Rossi-Lamastra, 2013. "The organizational design of high- tech start- ups: state of the art and directions for future research," Chapters,in: Handbook of Economic Organization, chapter 21 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Peter Wirtz, 2009. "Do high-growth entrepreneurial firms have a specific system of governance?," Working Papers CREGO 1090302, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Paul Westhead, 1999. "Factors Associated with the Employment of Non-Executive Directors by Unquoted Companies," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 3(1), pages 81-111, March.
- Williams, David R. & Duncan, W. Jack & Ginter, Peter M., 2006. "Structuring deals and governance after the IPO: Entrepreneurs and venture capitalists in high tech start-ups," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 303-311.
- Garen Markarian & Antonio Parbonetti, 2007. "Firm Complexity and Board of Director Composition," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(6), pages 1224-1243, November.
- Evila Piva & Cristina Rossi-Lamastra & Alfredo De Massis, 2013. "Family firms and internationalization: An exploratory study on high-tech entrepreneurial ventures," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 108-129, June.
- Wirtz, Peter, 2011.
"The cognitive dimension of corporate governance in fast growing entrepreneurial firms,"
European Management Journal,
Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 431-447.
- Peter Wirtz, 2011. "The cognitive dimension of corporate governance in fast growing entrepreneurial firms," Post-Print halshs-00642749, HAL.
- N. Selekler-Goksen & Özlem Yildirim Öktem, 2009. "Countervailing institutional forces: corporate governance in Turkish family business groups," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 13(3), pages 193-213, August.
- Mohammadi, Ali & Basir, Nada O. & Lööf, Hans, 2015. "CEO Duality and Firm Performance Revisited," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 400, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Lai, Kee-Hung, 2003. "Market orientation in quality-oriented organizations and its impact on their performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 17-34, April.
- David Williams & W. Duncan & Peter Ginter, 2010. "Testing a model of signals in the IPO offer process," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 445-463, May.
- repec:brc:brccej:v:2:y:2017:i:4:p:172-179 is not listed on IDEAS
- Murmann Johann Peter & Korn Jenny & Worch Hagen, 2014. "How Fast Can Firms Grow?," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 234(2-3), pages 210-233, April.
- repec:eee:fambus:v:9:y:2018:i:1:p:73-90 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:10:p:1636-:d:113053 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wallace Davidson & Yixi Ning & David Rakowski & Eahab Elsaid, 2008. "The antecedents of simultaneous appointments to CEO and Chair," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 12(4), pages 381-401, November.
- Mueller, George C. & Barker III, Vincent L., 1997. "Upper Echelons and Board Characteristics of Turnaround and Nonturnaround Declining Firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 119-134, June.
- Mouri, Nacef & Sarkar, M.B. & Frye, Melissa, 2012. "Alliance portfolios and shareholder value in post-IPO firms: The moderating roles of portfolio structure and firm-level uncertainty," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 355-371.
- Igor Filatotchev & Yung-Chih Lien & Jenifer Piesse, 2005. "Corporate Governance and Performance in Publicly Listed, Family-Controlled Firms: Evidence from Taiwan," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 257-283, September.
- O'Shannassy, Timothy & Leenders, Mark A.A.M., 2016. "Avoiding the “too comfortable in the saddle” syndrome: Obtaining high performance from the chairperson, CEO and inside directors," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5972-5982.
- Yu, Mei & Ashton, John K., 2015. "Board leadership structure for Chinese public listed companies," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 236-248.
- RAMDANI, Dendi & VAN WITTELOOSTUIJN, Arjen, 2009. "Board independence, CEO duality and firm performance: A quantile regression analysis for Indonesia, Malaysia, South Korea and Thailand," ACED Working Papers 2009003, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Amina Hamdouni, 2011. "Impact de la syndication sur la performance des entreprises financées par capital-investissement et sur la richesse des parties prenantes," Post-Print hal-00650456, HAL.
- Yamori, Nobuyoshi & Harimaya, Kozo & Tomimura, Kei, 2011. "Roles of Outside Directors in Cooperative Financial Institutions," MPRA Paper 29706, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Tinggi & Abu Hassan bin Md Isa & Shaharudin Jakpar & Sharifah Sabrina Syed Ali & Salawati Sahari, 2014. "Independent Directors, Moving Forward in Exercising Dominant Role: A Case of Malaysian Firms," International Journal of Business Administration, International Journal of Business Administration, Sciedu Press, vol. 5(5), pages 46-57, September.
- mamatzakis, em, 2014. "The effect of corporate governance on the performance of US investment banks," MPRA Paper 60198, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yuval Deutsch & Thomas W. Ross, 2003. "You are Known by the Directors You Keep: Reputable Directors as a Signaling Mechanism for Young Firms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(8), pages 1003-1017, August.
- Christophe Bonnet & Peter Wirtz & Martine Séville, 2013. "Nascent Governance: The Impact Of Entrepreneurial Finance On Board Formation And Roles," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) halshs-00850021, HAL.
- repec:zbw:iamost:85 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ahmed Imran Hunjra & Muhammad Naeem & Babar Khalid, 2013. "Influential Factors for Good Corporate Governance," Bulletin of Business and Economics (BBE), Research Foundation for Humanity (RFH), vol. 2(2), pages 15-28, December.
- Zahra, Shaker A. & Filatotchev, Igor & Wright, Mike, 2009. "How do threshold firms sustain corporate entrepreneurship? The role of boards and absorptive capacity," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 248-260, May.
- Talaulicar, Till & Grundei, Jens & Werder, Axel v., 2005. "Strategic decision making in start-ups: the effect of top management team organization and processes on speed and comprehensiveness," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 519-541, July.
- Cheema, Khaliq Ur Rehman & Din, Muhammad Sadat, 2013. "Impact of Corporate Governance on Performance of Firms: A Case Study of Cement Industry in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 53202, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J.C.Ihemeje & Geff Okereafor & Bashir M. Ogungbangbe & Geogenia Edeoga, 2015. "Internal Corporate Governance and the Performance of Commercial Banks in Nigeria," International Journal of Management Science and Business Administration, Inovatus Services Ltd., vol. 1(12), pages 17-25, November.