Financial reporting quality and idiosyncratic return volatility
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Devos, Erik & Hao, Wei & Prevost, Andrew K. & Wongchoti, Udomsak, 2015. "Stock return synchronicity and the market response to analyst recommendation revisions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 376-389.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:93:y:2017:i:3:p:350-368 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sati P. Bandyopadhyay & Alan Guoming Huang & Kevin Jialin Sun & Tony S. Wirjanto, 2017. "The return premiums to accruals quality," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 83-115, January.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:142:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2752-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ana Isabel Ramos Domingues & António de Melo da Costa Cerqueira & Elísio Fernando Moreira Brandão, 2016. "Idiosyncratic Volatility and Earnings Quality: Evidence from United Kingdom," FEP Working Papers 579, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Zhang, Wei & Li, Xiao & Shen, Dehua & Teglio, Andrea, 2016.
"R2 and idiosyncratic volatility: Which captures the firm-specific return variation?,"
Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 298-304.
- Wei Zhang & Xiao Li & Dehua Shen & Andrea Teglio, 2015. "R2 and Idiosyncratic Volatility: Which Captures the Firm-specific Return Variation?," Working Papers 2015/06, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- repec:eee:spacre:v:19:y:2016:i:1:p:122-131 is not listed on IDEAS
- Datta, Sudip & Iskandar-Datta, Mai & Singh, Vivek, 2014. "Opaque financial reports and R2: Revisited," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 10-17.
- repec:spr:reaccs:v:22:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11142-017-9389-z is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-03-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hasan, Mostafa Monzur & Habib, Ahsan, 2017. "Firm life cycle and idiosyncratic volatility," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 164-175.
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:124:y:2017:i:3:p:441-463 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:mulfin:v:42-43:y:2017:i::p:56-73 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jocaae:v:13:y:2017:i:3:p:322-337 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jubinski, Daniel & Tomljanovich, Marc, 2013. "Do FOMC minutes matter to markets? An intraday analysis of FOMC minutes releases on individual equity volatility and returns," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 86-97.
- Norio Kitagawa & Shin' ya Okuda, 2013. "Management Forecasts, Idiosyncratic Risk, and Information Environment," Discussion Papers 2013-38, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration, revised Jul 2013.
- Kryzanowski, Lawrence & Mohsni, Sana, 2015. "Earnings forecasts and idiosyncratic volatilities," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 107-123.
- repec:eee:accoun:v:52:y:2017:i:2:p:178-200 is not listed on IDEAS
- Woon Sau Leung & Nicholas Taylor, 2013. "Testing for contagion: the impact of US structured markets on international financial markets," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Empirical Finance, chapter 11, pages 256-284 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Aabo, Tom & Pantzalis, Christos & Sørensen, Helle & Toustrup, Malene Teilmann, 2016. "Corporate risk and external sourcing: A study of Scandinavian multinational firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1297-1308.
- Sanjay W. Bissessur & David Veenman, 2016. "Analyst information precision and small earnings surprises," Review of Accounting Studies, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 1327-1360, December.
- Boubaker, Sabri & Mansali, Hatem & Rjiba, Hatem, 2014.
"Large controlling shareholders and stock price synchronicity,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 80-96.
- Sabri Boubaker & Hatem Mansali & Hatem Rjiba, 2014. "Large Controlling Shareholders and Stock Price Synchronicity," Post-Print hal-01155467, HAL.
- Hamid Reza Vakilifard & Forough Heirany, 2013. "A Comparative Evaluation of the Predictability of Fama-French Three-Factor Model and Chen Model in Explaining the Stock Returns of Tehran Stock Exchange," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 3(3), pages 118-124, July.
- Pietro Perotti & Alfred Wagenhofer, 2014. "Earnings Quality Measures and Excess Returns," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(5-6), pages 545-571, June.
- Kitagawa, Norio & Okuda, Shin’ya, 2016. "Management Forecasts, Idiosyncratic Risk, and the Information Environment," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 487-503.
- Suresh Nallareddy & Maria Ogneva, 0. "Accrual quality, skill, and the cross-section of mutual fund returns," Review of Accounting Studies, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-40.
- Skaife, Hollis A. & Veenman, David & Wangerin, Daniel, 2013. "Internal control over financial reporting and managerial rent extraction: Evidence from the profitability of insider trading," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 91-110.
- repec:bla:jbfnac:v:44:y:2017:i:7-8:p:1137-1166 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhu, PengCheng & Jog, Vijay & Otchere, Isaac, 2014. "Idiosyncratic volatility and mergers and acquisitions in emerging markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 18-48.
- Filip, Andrei & Raffournier, Bernard, 2014. "Financial Crisis And Earnings Management: The European Evidence," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 455-478.
- Zhu, Bo & Niu, Feng, 2016. "Investor sentiment, accounting information and stock price: Evidence from China," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 125-134.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:41:y:2017:i:c:p:445-460 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anagnostopoulou, Seraina C. & Tsekrekos, Andrianos E., 2015. "Accounting quality, information risk and implied volatility around earnings announcements," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 188-207.
- Jennifer Martínez-Ferrero, 2014. "Consequences of financial reporting quality on corporate performance. Evidence at the international level," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 41(1 Year 20), pages 49-88, June.
- repec:kap:itaxpf:v:25:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10797-017-9455-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:rqfnac:v:49:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11156-017-0619-z is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:corfin:v:47:y:2017:i:c:p:219-235 is not listed on IDEAS