Citations for "On necessarily welfare-enhancing free trade areas"
by Panagariya, Arvind & Krishna, Pravin
- Furusawa, Taiji & Konishi, Hideo, 2007.
"Free trade networks,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 310-335, July.
- Masahiro Endoh & Koichi Hamada & Koji Shimomura, 2008.
"Can a Preferential Trade Agreement Benefit Neighbor Countries without Compensating Them?,"
961, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Masahiro Endoh & Koichi Hamada & Koji Shimomura, 2008. "Can a Preferential Trade Agreement Benefit Neighbor Countries without Compensating Them?," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000002091, David K. Levine.
- Endoh, Masahiro & Hamada, Koichi & Shimomura, Koji, 2008. "Can a Preferential Trade Agreement Benefit Neighbor Countries without Compensating Them?," Working Papers 45, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Patricia Augier & Michael Gasiorek & Charles Lai-Tong, 2007. "Multilateralising Regionalism: Relaxing the Rules of Origin Or Can Those Pecs Be Flexed?," CARIS Working Papers 03, Centre for the Analysis of Regional Integration at Sussex, University of Sussex.
- AUGIER Patricia & GAZIOREK Michael & LAITONG Charles, 2004.
"The Impact of Rules of Origin On Trade Flows,"
- Raimondos-Møller, Pascalis & Woodland , Alan D., 2006.
"Non-Preferential Trading Clubs,"
06-2004, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Dibyendu Maiti & Sunil Kumar, 2016. "Regional agreements, trade cost and flows in the Pacific," Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 33(2), pages 181-199, August.
- Kemp, Murray C., 2007. "Normative comparisons of customs unions and other types of free trade association," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 416-422, June.
- Gene M. Grossman, 2016.
"The Purpose of Trade Agreements,"
NBER Working Papers
22070, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu & Takashima, Ryo, 2005.
"Trade Policy and Illegal Immigration,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1568, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kala Krishna, 2005. "Understanding Rules of Origin," NBER Working Papers 11150, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hansen, Jørgen Drud & Sala, Davide, 2013. "On the Equivalence of Tariffs and Quotas for Customs Unions," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 11/2013, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Emanuel Ornelas, 2012.
"Preferential Trade Agreements and the Labor Market,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp1117, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ornelas, Emanuel., 2012. "Preferential trade agreements and the labour market," ILO Working Papers 994691833402676, International Labour Organization.
- Ornelas, Emanuel, 2012. "Preferential Trade Agreements and the Labor Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 8805, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anne Leahy & Donald MacLaren & David Morgan & Kimberlee Weatherall & Elizabeth Webster & Jongsay Yong, 2007.
"In the Shadow of the China–Australia FTA Negotiations: What Australian Business Thinks about IP,"
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series
wp2007n26, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Anne Leahy & Donald Maclaren & David Morgan & Kimberlee Weatherall & Elizabeth Webster & Jongsay Yong, 2008. "In The Shadow Of The China-Australia Fta Negotiations: What Australian Business Thinks About Ip," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 27(1), pages 1-18, 03.
- repec:gen:geneem:12071 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Seidmann, 2006.
"Preferential Trading Arrangements as Strategic Positioning,"
2006-09, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Seidmann, Daniel J., 2009. "Preferential trading arrangements as strategic positioning," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 143-159, September.
- Daniel Seidmann, 2006. "Preferential Trading Arrangements as Strategic Positioning," Discussion Papers 2006-09, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Chang, Yang-Ming & Xiao, Renfeng, 2015. "Preferential trade agreements between asymmetric countries: Free trade areas (with rules of origin) vs. customs unions," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 28-43.
- Saggi, Kamal & Yildiz, Halis Murat, 2005. "Welfare effects of preferential trade agreements under optimal tariffs," MPRA Paper 17562, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bhattacharyya, Ranajoy & Mandal, Avijit, 2016. "India–ASEAN Free Trade Agreement: An ex post evaluation," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 340-352.
- Pascalis Raimondos-Møller & Alan D. Woodland, 2011. "Reciprocity, World Prices and Welfare," CESifo Working Paper Series 3607, CESifo Group Munich.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Sajal Lahiri & Howard J. Wall, 2009. "Cross-border lobbying in preferential trading agreements: implications for external tariffs," Working Papers 2009-041, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Earl L. Grinols & Peri Silva, 2008.
"Rules of Origin and Gains from Trade,"
Development Working Papers
249, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Maggi, Giovanni, 2014. "International Trade Agreements," Handbook of International Economics, Elsevier.
- Mario Arturo Ruiz Estrada & Donghyun Park, 2014. "Chinaâ€™s Unification: Myth or Reality?," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 61(4), pages 441-469, September.
- Jin Zhang & Licun Xue & Lei Zu, 2013. "Farsighted free trade networks," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 42(2), pages 375-398, May.
- Waschik, Robert, 2009. "The effects of free trade areas on non-members: Modelling Kemp-Vanek admissibility," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 648-663, September.
- Juliette Milgram & Marion Dovis, 2008.
"Trade,Tariffs and Total Factor Productivity: The Case of Spanish Firms,"
Working Papers. Serie EC
2008-06, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Marion Dovis & Juliette Milgram-Baleix, 2009. "Trade, Tariffs and Total Factor Productivity: The Case of Spanish Firms," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(4), pages 575-605, 04.
- Pramila Crivelli, 2014. "Regionalism and Falling External Protection in High and Low Tariff Members," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 14082, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Kemp, Murray, 2008. "Non-competing factor groups and the normative propositions of trade theory," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 388-390.
- Francesco Di Comite & Antonella Nocco & Gianluca Orefice, 2014. "Tariff reductions, trade patterns and the wage gap in a monopolistic competition model with vertical linkages," Working Papers 2014-02, CEPII research center.
- Deardorff, Alan V. & Stern, Robert M., 2005.
"Globalization's Bystanders: Does Trade Liberalization Hurt Countries that Do Not Participate?,"
Working Paper Series
RP2005/35, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Stern, Robert M. & Deardorff, Alan V., 2006. "Globalization's bystanders: Does trade liberalization hurt countries that do not participate?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1419-1429, August.
- Alan V. Deardorff & Robert M. Stern, 2005. "Globalization’s Bystanders: Does Trade Liberalization Hurt Countries that Do Not Participate?," Working Papers 529, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Nuno Limão, 2016. "Preferential Trade Agreements," NBER Working Papers 22138, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patrick Georges, 2007.
"Toward a North American Customs Union Rules of Origin Liberalization Matters More than a Common External Tariff for Canada,"
0704E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Georges, Patrick, 2008. "Toward a North American customs union: Rules of origin liberalization matters more than a common external tariff for Canada," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 304-318, December.
- Crivelli, Pramila, 2016. "Regionalism and falling external protection in high and low tariff members," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 70-84.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:469183 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mette Ersbak Bang Nielsen, 2006. "The endogenous formation of sustanaible trade agreements," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO, pages -, June.