Citations for "On necessarily welfare-enhancing free trade areas"
by Panagariya, Arvind & Krishna, Pravin
- Pascalis Raimondos-Møller & Alan D. Woodland, 2011. "Reciprocity, World Prices and Welfare," CESifo Working Paper Series 3607, CESifo Group Munich.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Sajal Lahiri & Howard J. Wall, 2009. "Cross-border lobbying in preferential trading agreements: implications for external tariffs," Working Papers 2009-041, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Kala Krishna, 2005. "Understanding Rules of Origin," NBER Working Papers 11150, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mette Ersbak Bang Nielsen, 2006. "The endogenous formation of sustanaible trade agreements," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Pramila Crivelli, 2014. "Regionalism and Falling External Protection in High and Low Tariff Members," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 14082, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Patrick Georges, 2007.
"Toward a North American Customs Union Rules of Origin Liberalization Matters More than a Common External Tariff for Canada,"
0704E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Georges, Patrick, 2008. "Toward a North American customs union: Rules of origin liberalization matters more than a common external tariff for Canada," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 304-318, December.
- Deardorff, Alan V. & Stern, Robert M., 2005.
"Globalization's Bystanders: Does Trade Liberalization Hurt Countries that Do Not Participate?,"
Working Paper Series
RP2005/35, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Stern, Robert M. & Deardorff, Alan V., 2006. "Globalization's bystanders: Does trade liberalization hurt countries that do not participate?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1419-1429, August.
- Alan V. Deardorff & Robert M. Stern, 2005. "Globalization’s Bystanders: Does Trade Liberalization Hurt Countries that Do Not Participate?," Working Papers 529, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Masahiro Endoh & Koichi Hamada & Koji Shimomura, 2008.
"Can a Preferential Trade Agreement Benefit Neighbor Countries without Compensating Them?,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
122247000000002091, David K. Levine.
- Endoh, Masahiro & Hamada, Koichi & Shimomura, Koji, 2008. "Can a Preferential Trade Agreement Benefit Neighbor Countries without Compensating Them?," Working Papers 45, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Saggi, Kamal & Yildiz, Halis Murat, 2005. "Welfare effects of preferential trade agreements under optimal tariffs," MPRA Paper 17562, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ornelas, Emanuel, 2012.
"Preferential trade agreements and the labour market,"
ILO Working Papers
469183, International Labour Organization.
- Emanuel Ornelas, 2012. "Preferential Trade Agreements and the Labor Market," CEP Discussion Papers dp1117, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ornelas, Emanuel, 2012. "Preferential Trade Agreements and the Labor Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 8805, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu & Takashima, Ryo, 2005.
"Trade Policy and Illegal Immigration,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1568, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Raimondos-Møller, Pascalis & Woodland, Alan D, 2002.
"Non-Preferential Trading Clubs,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3572, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Raimondos-Møller, Pascalis & Woodland , Alan D., 2006. "Non-Preferential Trading Clubs," Working Papers 06-2004, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Pascalis Raimondos-Møller & Alan D. Woodland, 2004. "Non-Preferential Trading Clubs," CESifo Working Paper Series 1145, CESifo Group Munich.
- Seidmann, Daniel J., 2009. "Preferential trading arrangements as strategic positioning," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 143-159, September.
- Kemp, Murray C., 2007. "Normative comparisons of customs unions and other types of free trade association," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 416-422, June.
- Taiji Furusawa & Hideo Konishi, 2003.
"Free Trade Networks,"
2003.55, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Earl Grinols & Peri Silva, 2011.
"Rules of origin and gains from trade,"
Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 159-173, May.
- AUGIER Patricia & GAZIOREK Michael & LAITONG Charles, 2004.
"The Impact of Rules of Origin On Trade Flows,"
- repec:gen:geneem:12071 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Jørgen Drud & Sala, Davide, 2013. "On the Equivalence of Tariffs and Quotas for Customs Unions," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 11/2013, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Mario Arturo Ruiz Estrada & Donghyun Park, 2014. "Chinaâ€™s Unification: Myth or Reality?," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 61(4), pages 441-469, September.
- Patricia Augier & Michael Gasiorek & Charles Lai-Tong, 2007. "Multilateralising Regionalism: Relaxing the Rules of Origin Or Can Those Pecs Be Flexed?," CARIS Working Papers 03, Centre for the Analysis of Regional Integration at Sussex, University of Sussex.
- Waschik, Robert, 2009. "The effects of free trade areas on non-members: Modelling Kemp-Vanek admissibility," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 648-663, September.
- Marion Dovis & Juliette Milgram-Baleix, 2009.
"Trade, Tariffs and Total Factor Productivity: The Case of Spanish Firms,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(4), pages 575-605, 04.
- Juliette Milgram & Marion Dovis, 2008. "Trade,Tariffs and Total Factor Productivity: The Case of Spanish Firms," Working Papers. Serie EC 2008-06, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Anne Leahy & Donald MacLaren & David Morgan & Kimberlee Weatherall & Elizabeth Webster & Jongsay Yong, 2007.
"In the Shadow of the China–Australia FTA Negotiations: What Australian Business Thinks about IP,"
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series
wp2007n26, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Anne Leahy & Donald Maclaren & David Morgan & Kimberlee Weatherall & Elizabeth Webster & Jongsay Yong, 2008. "In The Shadow Of The China-Australia Fta Negotiations: What Australian Business Thinks About Ip," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 27(1), pages 1-18, 03.
- Masahiro Endoh & Koichi Hamada & Koji Shimomura, 2008. "Can a Preferential Trade Agreement Benefit Neighbor Countries without Compensating Them?," Working Papers 961, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Jin Zhang & Licun Xue & Lei Zu, 2013. "Farsighted free trade networks," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 375-398, May.
- Kemp, Murray, 2008. "Non-competing factor groups and the normative propositions of trade theory," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 388-390.