Citations for "On necessarily welfare-enhancing free trade areas"
by Panagariya, Arvind & Krishna, Pravin
- Masahiro Endoh & Koichi Hamada & Koji Shimomura, 2008.
"Can a Preferential Trade Agreement Benefit Neighbor Countries without Compensating Them?,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
122247000000002091, David K. Levine.
- Endoh, Masahiro & Hamada, Koichi & Shimomura, Koji, 2008. "Can a Preferential Trade Agreement Benefit Neighbor Countries without Compensating Them?," Working Papers 45, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Stern, Robert M. & Deardorff, Alan V., 2006.
"Globalization's bystanders: Does trade liberalization hurt countries that do not participate?,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1419-1429, August.
- Deardorff, Alan V. & Stern, Robert M., 2005. "Globalization's Bystanders: Does Trade Liberalization Hurt Countries that Do Not Participate?," Working Paper Series RP2005/35, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Alan V. Deardorff & Robert M. Stern, 2005. "Globalization’s Bystanders: Does Trade Liberalization Hurt Countries that Do Not Participate?," Working Papers 529, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Pascalis Raimondos-Møller & Alan D. Woodland, 2011. "Reciprocity, World Prices and Welfare," CESifo Working Paper Series 3607, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pramila Crivelli, 2014. "Regionalism and Falling External Protection in High and Low Tariff Members," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 14082, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Anne Leahy & Donald Maclaren & David Morgan & Kimberlee Weatherall & Elizabeth Webster & Jongsay Yong, 2008.
"In The Shadow Of The China-Australia Fta Negotiations: What Australian Business Thinks About Ip,"
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 27(1), pages 1-18, 03.
- Anne Leahy & Donald MacLaren & David Morgan & Kimberlee Weatherall & Elizabeth Webster & Jongsay Yong, 2007. "In the Shadow of the China–Australia FTA Negotiations: What Australian Business Thinks about IP," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2007n26, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Taiji Furusawa & Hideo Konishi, 2003.
"Free Trade Networks,"
2003.55, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Raimondos-Møller, Pascalis & Woodland , Alan D., 2006.
"Non-Preferential Trading Clubs,"
06-2004, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Mario Arturo Ruiz Estrada & Donghyun Park, 2014. "Chinaâ€™s Unification: Myth or Reality?," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 61(4), pages 441-469, September.
- Juliette Milgram & Marion Dovis, 2008.
"Trade,Tariffs and Total Factor Productivity: The Case of Spanish Firms,"
Working Papers. Serie EC
2008-06, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Marion Dovis & Juliette Milgram-Baleix, 2009. "Trade, Tariffs and Total Factor Productivity: The Case of Spanish Firms," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(4), pages 575-605, 04.
- Kemp, Murray, 2008. "Non-competing factor groups and the normative propositions of trade theory," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 388-390.
- Patricia Augier & Michael Gasiorek & Charles Lai Tong, 2005.
"The impact of rules of origin on trade flows,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 20(43), pages 567-624, 07.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Sajal Lahiri & Howard J. Wall, 2009. "Cross-border lobbying in preferential trading agreements: implications for external tariffs," Working Papers 2009-041, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Patrick Georges, 2007.
"Toward a North American Customs Union Rules of Origin Liberalization Matters More than a Common External Tariff for Canada,"
0704E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Georges, Patrick, 2008. "Toward a North American customs union: Rules of origin liberalization matters more than a common external tariff for Canada," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 304-318, December.
- Seidmann, Daniel J., 2009. "Preferential trading arrangements as strategic positioning," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 143-159, September.
- Kemp, Murray C., 2007. "Normative comparisons of customs unions and other types of free trade association," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 416-422, June.
- Jin Zhang & Licun Xue & Lei Zu, 2013. "Farsighted free trade networks," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 375-398, May.
- Patricia Augier & Michael Gasiorek & Charles Lai-Tong, 2007. "Multilateralising Regionalism: Relaxing the Rules of Origin Or Can Those Pecs Be Flexed?," CARIS Working Papers 03, Centre for the Analysis of Regional Integration at Sussex, University of Sussex.
- Masahiro Endoh & Koichi Hamada & Koji Shimomura, 2008. "Can a Preferential Trade Agreement Benefit Neighbor Countries without Compensating Them?," Working Papers 961, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Emanuel Ornelas, 2012.
"Preferential Trade Agreements and the Labor Market,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp1117, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ornelas, Emanuel, 2012. "Preferential Trade Agreements and the Labor Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 8805, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ornelas, Emanuel, 2012. "Preferential trade agreements and the labour market," ILO Working Papers 469183, International Labour Organization.
- Kala Krishna, 2005. "Understanding Rules of Origin," NBER Working Papers 11150, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Ryo Takashima, 2005.
"Trade Policy and Illegal Immigration,"
05-04 Classification- JEL, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- repec:gen:geneem:12071 is not listed on IDEAS
- Earl Grinols & Peri Silva, 2011.
"Rules of origin and gains from trade,"
Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 159-173, May.
- Mette Ersbak Bang Nielsen, 2006. "The endogenous formation of sustanaible trade agreements," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Waschik, Robert, 2009. "The effects of free trade areas on non-members: Modelling Kemp-Vanek admissibility," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 648-663, September.
- Saggi, Kamal & Yildiz, Halis Murat, 2005. "Welfare effects of preferential trade agreements under optimal tariffs," MPRA Paper 17562, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hansen, Jørgen Drud & Sala, Davide, 2013. "On the Equivalence of Tariffs and Quotas for Customs Unions," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 11/2013, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.