Citations for "On necessarily welfare-enhancing free trade areas"
by Panagariya, Arvind & Krishna, Pravin
- Earl Grinols & Peri Silva, 2011.
"Rules of origin and gains from trade,"
Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 159-173, May.
- Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu & Takashima, Ryo, 2005.
"Trade Policy and Illegal Immigration,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1568, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Masahiro Endoh & Koichi Hamada & Koji Shimomura, 2008.
"Can a Preferential Trade Agreement Benefit Neighbor Countries without Compensating Them?,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
122247000000002091, David K. Levine.
- Endoh, Masahiro & Hamada, Koichi & Shimomura, Koji, 2008. "Can a Preferential Trade Agreement Benefit Neighbor Countries without Compensating Them?," Working Papers 45, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Seidmann, Daniel J., 2009. "Preferential trading arrangements as strategic positioning," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 143-159, September.
- Kala Krishna, 2005. "Understanding Rules of Origin," NBER Working Papers 11150, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jin Zhang & Licun Xue & Lei Zu, 2013. "Farsighted free trade networks," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 375-398, May.
- Juliette Milgram & Marion Dovis, 2008.
"Trade,Tariffs and Total Factor Productivity: The Case of Spanish Firms,"
Working Papers. Serie EC
2008-06, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Marion Dovis & Juliette Milgram-Baleix, 2009. "Trade, Tariffs and Total Factor Productivity: The Case of Spanish Firms," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(4), pages 575-605, 04.
- Patrick Georges, 2007.
"Toward a North American Customs Union Rules of Origin Liberalization Matters More than a Common External Tariff for Canada,"
0704E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Georges, Patrick, 2008. "Toward a North American customs union: Rules of origin liberalization matters more than a common external tariff for Canada," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 304-318, December.
- Stern, Robert M. & Deardorff, Alan V., 2006.
"Globalization's bystanders: Does trade liberalization hurt countries that do not participate?,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1419-1429, August.
- Alan V. Deardorff & Robert M. Stern, 2005. "Globalization’s Bystanders: Does Trade Liberalization Hurt Countries that Do Not Participate?," Working Papers 529, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Deardorff, Alan V. & Stern, Robert M., 2005. "Globalization's Bystanders: Does Trade Liberalization Hurt Countries that Do Not Participate?," Working Paper Series RP2005/35, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Emanuel Ornelas, 2012.
"Preferential Trade Agreements and the Labor Market,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp1117, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ornelas, Emanuel, 2012. "Preferential trade agreements and the labour market," ILO Working Papers 469183, International Labour Organization.
- Ornelas, Emanuel, 2012. "Preferential Trade Agreements and the Labor Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 8805, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Patricia Augier & Michael Gasiorek & Charles Lai-Tong, 2007. "Multilateralising Regionalism: Relaxing the Rules of Origin Or Can Those Pecs Be Flexed?," CARIS Working Papers 03, Centre for the Analysis of Regional Integration at Sussex, University of Sussex.
- Pascalis Raimondos-Møller & Alan D. Woodland, 2011. "Reciprocity, World Prices and Welfare," CESifo Working Paper Series 3607, CESifo Group Munich.
- AUGIER Patricia & GAZIOREK Michael & LAITONG Charles, 2004.
"The Impact of Rules of Origin On Trade Flows,"
- Mette Ersbak Bang Nielsen, 2006. "The endogenous formation of sustanaible trade agreements," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Taiji Furusawa & Hideo Konishi, 2002.
"Free Trade Networks,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
548, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 08 Sep 2003.
- Kemp, Murray, 2008. "Non-competing factor groups and the normative propositions of trade theory," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 388-390.
- Saggi, Kamal & Yildiz, Halis Murat, 2005. "Welfare effects of preferential trade agreements under optimal tariffs," MPRA Paper 17562, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Masahiro Endoh & Koichi Hamada & Koji Shimomura, 2008. "Can a Preferential Trade Agreement Benefit Neighbor Countries without Compensating Them?," Working Papers 961, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Mario Arturo Ruiz Estrada & Donghyun Park, 2014. "Chinaâ€™s Unification: Myth or Reality?," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 61(4), pages 441-469, September.
- Waschik, Robert, 2009. "The effects of free trade areas on non-members: Modelling Kemp-Vanek admissibility," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 648-663, September.
- repec:gen:geneem:12071 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anne Leahy & Donald Maclaren & David Morgan & Kimberlee Weatherall & Elizabeth Webster & Jongsay Yong, 2008.
"In The Shadow Of The China-Australia Fta Negotiations: What Australian Business Thinks About Ip,"
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 27(1), pages 1-18, 03.
- Anne Leahy & Donald MacLaren & David Morgan & Kimberlee Weatherall & Elizabeth Webster & Jongsay Yong, 2007. "In the Shadow of the China–Australia FTA Negotiations: What Australian Business Thinks about IP," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2007n26, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Hansen, Jørgen Drud & Sala, Davide, 2013. "On the Equivalence of Tariffs and Quotas for Customs Unions," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 11/2013, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Raimondos-Moller, Pascalis & Woodland, Alan D., 2006.
"Non-preferential trading clubs,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 79-91, January.
- Raimondos-Møller, Pascalis & Woodland , Alan D., 2006. "Non-Preferential Trading Clubs," Working Papers 06-2004, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Raimondos-Møller, Pascalis & Woodland, Alan D, 2002. "Non-Preferential Trading Clubs," CEPR Discussion Papers 3572, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pascalis Raimondos-Møller & Alan D. Woodland, 2004. "Non-Preferential Trading Clubs," CESifo Working Paper Series 1145, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pramila Crivelli, 2014. "Regionalism and Falling External Protection in High and Low Tariff Members," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 14082, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Sajal Lahiri & Howard J. Wall, 2009. "Cross-border lobbying in preferential trading agreements: implications for external tariffs," Working Papers 2009-041, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Kemp, Murray C., 2007. "Normative comparisons of customs unions and other types of free trade association," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 416-422, June.