Globalization’s Bystanders: Does Trade Liberalization Hurt Countries that Do Not Participate?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Stern, Robert M. & Deardorff, Alan V., 2006. "Globalization's bystanders: Does trade liberalization hurt countries that do not participate?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1419-1429, August.
- Alan V. Deardorff & Robert M. Stern, 2009. "Globalization's Bystanders: Does Trade Liberalization Hurt Countries That Do Not Participate?," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Globalization And International Trade Policies, chapter 3, pages 53-75 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Deardorff, Alan V. & Stern, Robert M., 2005. "Globalization's Bystanders: Does Trade Liberalization Hurt Countries that Do Not Participate?," WIDER Working Paper Series 035, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
References listed on IDEAS
- Brown, Drusilla K. & Kiyota, Kozo & Stern, Robert M., 2005.
"Computational analysis of the Free Trade Area of the Americas (FTAA),"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 153-185, August.
- Drusilla K. Brown & Kozo Kiyota & Robert M. Stern, 2005. "Computational Analysis of the Free Trade Area of the Americas (FTAA)," Working Papers 528, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Won Chang & L. Alan Winters, 2002.
"How Regional Blocs Affect Excluded Countries: The Price Effects of MERCOSUR,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(4), pages 889-904, September.
- Won Chang & Winters, L. Alan, 1999. "How regional blocs affect excluded countries - the price effects of MERCOSUR," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2157, The World Bank.
- Chang, Won & Winters, L. Alan, 1999. "How Regional Blocs Affect Excluded Countries: The Price Effects of MERCOSUR," CEPR Discussion Papers 2179, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Grossman, Gene M & Helpman, Elhanan, 1994.
"Protection for Sale,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 833-850, September.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1992. "Protection for Sale," Papers 21-92, Tel Aviv.
- Grossman, Gene & Helpman, Elhanan, 1993. "Protection for Sale," CEPR Discussion Papers 827, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1992. "Protection For Sale," NBER Working Papers 4149, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1992. "Protection for Sale," Papers 162, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Mayer, Wolfgang, 1984. "Endogenous Tariff Formation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(5), pages 970-985, December.
- Richardson, Martin, 1995. "Tariff revenue competition in a free trade area," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 1429-1437, August.
- Baldwin, Richard E, 1992. "Measurable Dynamic Gains from Trade," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(1), pages 162-174, February.
- Kemp, Murray C. & Wan, Henry Jr., 1976. "An elementary proposition concerning the formation of customs unions," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 95-97, February.
- Panagariya, Arvind & Krishna, Pravin, 2002. "On necessarily welfare-enhancing free trade areas," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 353-367, August.
- Ronald Findlay & Stanislaw Wellisz, 1982. "Endogenous Tariffs, the Political Economy of Trade Restrictions, and Welfare," NBER Chapters,in: Import Competition and Response, pages 223-244 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Costantini, Valeria & Liberati, Paolo, 2014.
"Technology transfer, institutions and development,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change,
Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 26-48.
- Valeria Costantini & Paolo Liberati, 2011. "Technology transfer, institutions and development," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0135, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Bojnec, Stefan & Ferto, Imre, 2009. "Agro-food trade competitiveness of Central European and Balkan countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 417-425, October.
- Patrick Minford & Sakshi Gupta & Vo P.M. Le & Vidya Mahambare & Yongdeng Xu, 2015. "Should Britain Leave the EU?," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 16679.
- Chris Milner, 2006. "Making NAMA Work: Supporting Adjustment and Development," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(10), pages 1409-1422, October.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade liberalization; Globalization;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mie:wpaper:529. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (FSPP Webmaster) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/riumius.html .