Should Britain Leave the EU?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan V. Deardorff & Robert M. Stern, 2009.
"Globalization's Bystanders: Does Trade Liberalization Hurt Countries That Do Not Participate?,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Globalization And International Trade Policies, chapter 3, pages 53-75,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Stern, Robert M. & Deardorff, Alan V., 2006. "Globalization's bystanders: Does trade liberalization hurt countries that do not participate?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1419-1429, August.
- Alan V. Deardorff & Robert M. Stern, 2005. "Globalization’s Bystanders: Does Trade Liberalization Hurt Countries that Do Not Participate?," Working Papers 529, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Deardorff, Alan V. & Stern, Robert M., 2005. "Globalization's Bystanders: Does Trade Liberalization Hurt Countries that Do Not Participate?," WIDER Working Paper Series 035, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Neil Foster-McGregor & Mario Holzner & Michael Landesmann & Johannes Pöschl & Robert Stehrer & Roman Stöllinger, 2013. "A ‘Manufacturing Imperative’ in the EU – Europe's Position in Global Manufacturing and the Role of Industrial Policy," wiiw Research Reports 391, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- George Verikios & Xiao-guang Zhang, 2004. "The Economic Effects of Removing Barriers to Trade in Telecommunications," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 435-458, March.
- Thom, Rodney & Walsh, Brendan, 2002. "The effect of a currency union on trade: Lessons from the Irish experience," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 1111-1123, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:applec:v:49:y:2017:i:26:p:2508-2514 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ris:ecoint:0831 is not listed on IDEAS
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2019.
"The Fall in UK Potential Output due to the Financial Crisis: a Much Bigger Estimate,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
13428, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2019. "The Fall in UK Potential Output due to the Financial Crisis: a Much Bigger Estimate," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 399, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Vo Phuong Mai Le & Patrick Minford & Eric Nowell, 2011. "Measuring the Extent and Costs of EU Protectionism," Chapters, in: Miroslav N. Jovanović (ed.), International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume III, chapter 15, Edward Elgar Publishing.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eebook:3676. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.