Income and price elasticities of electricity demand: Aggregate and sector-wise analyses
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:appene:v:198:y:2017:i:c:p:49-64 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:renene:v:123:y:2018:i:c:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ian W.H. Parry & Baoping Shang & Philippe Wingender & Nate Vernon & Tarun Narasimhan, 2016. "Climate Mitigation in China; Which Policies Are Most Effective?," IMF Working Papers 16/148, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:pid:journl:v:55:y:2016:i:1:p:29-47 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adom, Philip Kofi, 2017. "The long-run price sensitivity dynamics of industrial and residential electricity demand: The impact of deregulating electricity prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 43-60.
- Papusson Chaiwat & Nantarat Tangvitoontham, 2014. "Petroleum’s Price Transmission and Imported Demand for Crude Oil in Thailand," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 4(3), pages 476-483.
- Kenneth Gillingham & David Rapson & Gernot Wagner, 2016. "The Rebound Effect and Energy Efficiency Policy," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 10(1), pages 68-88.
- Lin, Boqiang & Wang, Ailun, 2015. "Estimating energy conservation potential in China's commercial sector," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 147-156.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:69:y:2018:i:c:p:379-394 is not listed on IDEAS
- Katz, Jonas & Andersen, Frits Møller & Morthorst, Poul Erik, 2016. "Load-shift incentives for household demand response: Evaluation of hourly dynamic pricing and rebate schemes in a wind-based electricity system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 115(P3), pages 1602-1616.
- repec:pid:journl:v:55:y:2016:i:4:p:1019-1041 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Curtis & Brian Stanley, 2016.
"Analysing Residential Energy Demand: An Error Correction Demand System Approach for Ireland,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 47(2), pages 185-211.
- Curtis, John & Stanley, Brian, 2015. "Analysing Residential Energy Demand: An Error Correction Demand System Approach for Ireland," Papers WP505, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Jose Antonio Hernandez & Camilo Koch, 2015. "An Assessment of Energy Consumption and Price Responsiveness: Evidence from Dominican Republic," International Journal of Management Science and Business Administration, Inovatus Services Ltd., vol. 1(6), pages 81-87, May.
- Adom, Philip Kofi & Bekoe, William, 2013. "Modelling electricity demand in Ghana revisited: The role of policy regime changes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 42-50.
- Lee Lian Ivy-Yap & Hussain Ali Bekhet, 2015. "Examining the Feedback Response of Residential Electricity Consumption towards Changes in its Determinants: Evidence from Malaysia," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 5(3), pages 772-781.
- Ozturk, Ilhan & Arisoy, Ibrahim, 2016. "An estimation of crude oil import demand in Turkey: Evidence from time-varying parameters approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 174-179.
- Kamiński Jacek, 2014. "Primary energy consumption in the power generation sector and various market structures: a modelling approach," Gospodarka Surowcami Mineralnymi / Mineral Resources Management, De Gruyter Open, vol. 30(4), pages 1-14, December.
- D.P.S. Chandrakumara, 2015. "Prospects of Saving Mobilization in Underserved Settlements of the City of Colombo," International Journal of Management Science and Business Administration, Inovatus Services Ltd., vol. 1(10), pages 19-33, September.
- Inha Oh & Yeongjun Yeo & Jeong-Dong Lee, 2015. "Efficiency versus Equality: Comparing Design Options for Indirect Emissions Accounting in the Korean Emissions Trading Scheme," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(11), pages 1-21, November.
- Ian Parry & Baoping Shang & Nate Vernon & Philippe Wingender, 2016. "Evaluating Policies to Implement the Paris Agreement: A Toolkit with Application to China," CESifo Working Paper Series 6132, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:113:y:2018:i:c:p:633-642 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Ting & Lin, Boqiang, 2014. "China's natural gas consumption and subsidies—From a sector perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 541-551.
- Adewuyi, Adeolu O., 2016. "Determinants of import demand for non-renewable energy (petroleum) products: Empirical evidence from Nigeria," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 73-93.
- Muhammad Irfan & Michael P. Cameron & Gazi Hassan, 2017. "Household Energy Elasticities in Pakistan: An Application of the LA-AIDS Model on Pooled Household Data," Working Papers in Economics 17/11, University of Waikato.
- Akbar Ullah & Karim Khan & Munazza Akhtar, 2014. "Energy Intensity: A Decomposition Exercise for Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 53(4), pages 531-549.
- Lee Lian Ivy-Yap & Hussain Ali Bekhet, 2016. "Modelling the causal linkages among residential electricity consumption, gross domestic product, price of electricity, price of electric appliances, population and foreign direct investment in Malaysi," International Journal of Energy Technology and Policy, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 12(1), pages 41-59.
- Stephan B. Bruns, Christian Gross and David I. Stern, 2014.
"Is There Really Granger Causality Between Energy Use and Output?,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
- Stephan B. Bruns & Christian Gross & David I. Stern, 2013. "Is There Really Granger Causality Between Energy Use and Output?," Crawford School Research Papers 1307, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Bruns, Stephan B. & Gross, Christian & Stern, David I., 2013. "Is There Really Granger Causality Between Energy Use and Output?," FCN Working Papers 11/2013, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Heshmati, Almas, 2012. "Survey of Models on Demand, Customer Base-Line and Demand Response and Their Relationships in the Power Market," IZA Discussion Papers 6637, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lim, Kyoung-Min & Lim, Seul-Ye & Yoo, Seung-Hoon, 2014. "Short- and long-run elasticities of electricity demand in the Korean service sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 517-521.
- Roubaud, David & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2018. "Financial Development, Economic Growth, and Electricity Demand: A Sector Analysis of an Emerging Economy," MPRA Paper 87212, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Jun 2018.
- Jamil, Faisal, 2013. "On the electricity shortage, price and electricity theft nexus," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 267-272.
- Roula Inglesi-Lotz, 2012. "The sensitivity of the South African industrial sector’s electricity consumption to electricity price fluctuations," Working Papers 201225, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Lin, Boqiang & Ouyang, Xiaoling, 2014. "Electricity demand and conservation potential in the Chinese nonmetallic mineral products industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 243-253.
- Loi, Tian Sheng Allan & Loo, Soh Leng, 2016. "The impact of Singapore’s residential electricity conservation efforts and the way forward. Insights from the bounds testing approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 735-743.
- Almas Heshmati, 2014. "Demand, Customer Base-Line And Demand Response In The Electricity Market: A Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(5), pages 862-888, December.
- Mehmood Mirza, Faisal & Bergland, Olvar & Afzal, Naila, 2014. "Electricity conservation policies and sectorial output in Pakistan: An empirical analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 757-766.
- Faisal Jamil & Eatzaz Ahmad, 2014. "An Empirical Study of Electricity Theft from Electricity Distribution Companies in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 53(3), pages 239-254.
- Sohag, Kazi & Begum, Rawshan Ara & Abdullah, Sharifah Mastura Syed & Jaafar, Mokhtar, 2015. "Dynamics of energy use, technological innovation, economic growth and trade openness in Malaysia," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 90(P2), pages 1497-1507.
- THAMAE Retselisitsoe Isaiah & THAMAE Leboli Zachia & THAMAE Thimothy Molefi, 2015. "Dynamics Of Electricity Demand In Lesotho: A Kalman Filter Approach," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 10(1), pages 130-139, April.