Evaluating Policies to Implement the Paris Agreement: A Toolkit with Application to China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marcel P. Timmer & Erik Dietzenbacher & Bart Los & Robert Stehrer & Gaaitzen J. Vries, 2015. "An Illustrated User Guide to the World Input–Output Database: the Case of Global Automotive Production," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 575-605, August.
- Sterner, Thomas, 2007. "Fuel taxes: An important instrument for climate policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3194-3202, June.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Carbone, Jared C. & Rutherford, Thomas F., 2012. "Unilateral climate policy design: Efficiency and equity implications of alternative instruments to reduce carbon leakage," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(S2), pages 208-217.
- Dahl, Carol A., 2012. "Measuring global gasoline and diesel price and income elasticities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 2-13.
- Kenneth Gillingham & David Rapson & Gernot Wagner, 2016. "The Rebound Effect and Energy Efficiency Policy," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 10(1), pages 68-88.
- Arze del Granado, Francisco Javier & Coady, David & Gillingham, Robert, 2012.
"The Unequal Benefits of Fuel Subsidies: A Review of Evidence for Developing Countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(11), pages 2234-2248.
- David Coady & Javier Arze del Granado, 2010. "The Unequal Benefits of Fuel Subsidies; A Review of Evidence for Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 10/202, International Monetary Fund.
- Kevin A. Hassett & Aparna Mathur & Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2009.
"The Incidence of a U.S. Carbon Tax: A Lifetime and Regional Analysis,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 155-178.
- Kevin A. Hasset & Aparna Mathur & Gilbert Metcalf, 2007. "The Incidence of a U.S. Carbon Tax: A Lifetime and Regional Analysis," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0714, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Kevin A. Hassett & Aparna Mathur & Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2007. "The Incidence of a U.S. Carbon Tax: A Lifetime and Regional Analysis," NBER Working Papers 13554, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fullerton Don & Heutel Garth, 2011.
"Analytical General Equilibrium Effects of Energy Policy on Output and Factor Prices,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(2), pages 1-26, January.
- Don Fullerton & Garth Heutel, 2010. "Analytical General Equilibrium Effects of Energy Policy on Output and Factor Prices," NBER Working Papers 15788, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rausch, Sebastian & Metcalf, Gilbert E. & Reilly, John M., 2011.
"Distributional impacts of carbon pricing: A general equilibrium approach with micro-data for households,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(S1), pages 20-33.
- Sebastian Rausch & Gilbert E. Metcalf & John M. Reilly, 2011. "Distributional Impacts of Carbon Pricing: A General Equilibrium Approach with Micro-Data for Households," NBER Working Papers 17087, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Parry, Ian W. H., 2004. "Are emissions permits regressive?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 364-387, March.
- Karplus, Valerie J. & Rausch, Sebastian & Zhang, Da, 2016. "Energy caps: Alternative climate policy instruments for China?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 422-431.
- Bernard, Alain L. & Fischer, Carolyn & Fox, Alan K., 2007. "Is there a rationale for output-based rebating of environmental levies?," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 83-101, May.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1990. "Supply-Side Economics: An Analytical Review," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(2), pages 293-316, April.
- Michael Grubb & Fu Sha & Thomas Spencer & Nick Hughes & Zhongxiang Zhang & Paolo Agnolucci, 2015. "A review of Chinese CO 2 emission projections to 2030: the role of economic structure and policy," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(sup1), pages 7-39, December.
- Jamil, Faisal & Ahmad, Eatzaz, 2011. "Income and price elasticities of electricity demand: Aggregate and sector-wise analyses," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5519-5527, September.
- Helfand, Gloria & Wolverton, Ann, 2011.
"Evaluating the Consumer Response to Fuel Economy: A Review of the Literature,"
International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics,
now publishers, vol. 5(2), pages 103-146, May.
- Gloria Helfand & Ann Wolverton, 2011. "Evaluating the Consumer Response to Fuel Economy: A Review of the Literature," NCEE Working Paper Series 200904, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Apr 2011.
- Waikei R Lam & Philippe Wingender, 2015. "China; How Can Revenue Reforms Contribute to Inclusive and Sustainable Growth?," IMF Working Papers 15/66, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsParis Agreement; carbon tax; China; air pollution; coal tax; emissions trading; incidence; welfare effects; spreadsheet model;
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_6132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .