Efficiency and Equity Implications of Alternative Instruments to Reduce Carbon Leakage
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christoph Bohringer & Jared Carbone & Thomas F. Rutherford, "undated".
"Embodied Carbon Tariffs,"
2013-24, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 11 Oct 2013.
- Christoph Böhringer & Jared C. Carbone & Thomas F. Rutherford, 2011. "Embodied Carbon Tariffs," NBER Working Papers 17376, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christoph Böhringer & Jared C. Carbone & Thomas F. Rutherford, 2011. "Embodied Carbon Tariffs," Working Papers V-340-11, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2011.
- Christoph Böhringer & Jared C. Carbone & Thomas F. Rutherford, 2013. "Embodied Carbon Tariffs," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 25 / 2014, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies, revised Jan 2014.
- Hoel, Michael, 1991.
"Global environmental problems: The effects of unilateral actions taken by one country,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 55-70, January.
- Hoel, M., 1989. "Global Environmental Problems: The Effects Of Unilateral Actions Taken By One Country," Memorandum 11/1989, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Markusen, James R., 1975. "International externalities and optimal tax structures," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 15-29, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lennox, James A. & Turner, James & Daigneault, Adam J. & Jhunjhnuwala, Kanika, 2013. "Regional, sectoral and temporal differences in carbon leakage," 2013 Conference (57th), February 5-8, 2013, Sydney, Australia 152164, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Garcia-Muros, Xaquin & Cazcarro, Ignacio & Arto, Iñaki, 2017. "The efficiency cost of protective measures in climate policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 446-454.
- Munnings, Clayton & Morgenstern, Richard & Wang, Zhongmin & Liu, Xu, 2014. "Assessing the Design of Three Pilot Programs for Carbon Trading in China," Discussion Papers dp-14-36, Resources For the Future.
More about this item
KeywordsUnilateral Climate Policy; Leakage; Efficiency; Equity;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-06-09 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-06-09 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2013-06-09 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:old:dpaper:346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catharina Schramm). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwoldde.html .