Citations for "Assessing the productive benefits of nutrition and health: An integrated human capital approach"
by Schultz, T. Paul
- Jere R. Behrman & John Hoddinott & John A. Maluccio & Reynaldo Martorell, 2009. "Brains versus Brawn: Labor Market Returns to Intellectual and Health Human Capital in a Poor Developing Country," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0907, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Kurt A. Hafner & David Mayer-Foulkes, 2012.
"Fertility, Human Development, and Economic Growth: Long- term Short-term Causal Links,"
DEGIT Conference Papers
c017_024, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Hafner, Kurt A. & Mayer-Foulkes, David, 2013. "Fertility, economic growth, and human development causal determinants of the developed lifestyle," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 38(PA), pages 107-120.
- Maluccio, John A., 1998. "Endogeneity of schooling in the wage function," FCND discussion papers 54, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Michael Boozer & Gustav Ranis & Frances Stewart & Tavneet Suri, 2003.
"Paths to Success: The Relationship Between Human Development and Economic Growth,"
874, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Suri, Tavneet & Boozer, Michael A. & Ranis, Gustav & Stewart, Frances, 2011. "Paths to Success: The Relationship Between Human Development and Economic Growth," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 506-522, April.
- Mayer-Foulkes, David, 2001. "Convergence Clubs in Cross-Country Life Expectancy Dynamics," WIDER Working Paper Series 134, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Sonia Bhalotra & Samantha Rawlings, 2009.
"Gradients of the Intergenerational Transmission of Health in Developing Countries,"
The Centre for Market and Public Organisation
09/218, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Sonia Bhalotra & Samantha Rawlings, 2013. "Gradients of the Intergenerational Transmission of Health in Developing Countries," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 95(2), pages 660-672, May.
- Bhalotra S & Rawlings S, 2009. "Gradients of the Intergenerational Transmission of Health in Developing Countries," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 09/13, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Rawlings, Samantha, 2009. "Gradients of the Intergenerational Transmission of Health in Developing Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 4353, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Susan W. Parker, 1999.
"Elderly Health and Salaries in the Mexican Labor Market,"
Research Department Publications
3051, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Susan W. Parker, 1999. "Elderly Health and Salaries in the Mexican Labor Market," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 43098, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Henry C., Alphin Jr & Jennie, Lavine, 2016. "Higher Education and Philanthropy Potential in the GCC States: Analysis of Challenges and Opportunities for FDI and Venture Philanthropy in the MENA Region," MPRA Paper 70781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maciej Lis & Iga Magda, 2014. "Dynamika płac w cyklu życia a indywidualny stan zdrowia," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 4, pages 121-142.
- Cuong, Nguyen Viet & Mont, Daniel, 2011.
"Does parental disability matter to child education ? evidence from Vietnam,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5743, The World Bank.
- Mont, Daniel & Nguyen, Cuong, 2013. "Does Parental Disability Matter to Child Education? Evidence from Vietnam," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 88-107.
- Carmen Elisa Flórez & Rocio Ribero & Belen Samper, 2003. "Health, Nutrition, Human Capital And Economic Growth In Colombia 1995-2000," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 002785, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Sushil Kumar Haldar & Girijasankar Mallik, 2010. "Does Human Capital Cause Economic Growth? A Case Study of India," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 3(1), pages 7-25, July.
- Oded Galor & David Mayer-Foulkes, 2004. "Food for Thought: Basic Needs and Persistent Educational Inequality," GE, Growth, Math methods 0410002, EconWPA.
- Muller, Christophe, 2009.
"Do agricultural outputs of partly autarkic peasants affect their health and nutrition? Evidence from Rwanda,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 166-175, April.
- Christophe Muller, 2008. "DO AGRICULTURAL OUTPUTS OF PARTLY AUTARKIC PEASANTS AFFECT THEIR HEALTH AND NUTRITION? Evidence from Rwanda," THEMA Working Papers 2008-27, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Paternostro, Stefano & Rajaram, Anand & Tiongson, Erwin R., 2005.
"How does the composition of public spending matter?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3555, The World Bank.
- Stefano Paternostro & Anand Rajaram & Erwin R. Tiongson, 2007. "How Does the Composition of Public Spending Matter?," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 47-82.
- Amar A. Hamoudi & Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1999. "Economic Consequences of Health Status: A Review of the Evidence," CID Working Papers 30, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Abbi Mamo Kedir, 2013. "Schooling, BMI, Height and Wages: Panel Evidence on Men and Women," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 18(2), pages 1-18, September.
- Mayer, David, 2001. "The Long-Term Impact of Health on Economic Growth in Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1025-1033, June.
- Mayer, David, 2000. "On the Role of Health in the Economic and Demographic Dynamics of Brazil, 1980-1995," Arbetsrapport 2000:4, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Krause, Brooke Laura, 2013. "Childhood Malnutrition and Educational Attainment: An Analysis using Oxford's Young Lives Longitudinal Study in Peru," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150598, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Krause, Brooke Laura, 2012. "Childhood Malnutrition and Educational Attainment: An Analysis using Oxford’s Young Lives Longitudinal Study in Peru," Master's Theses 146072, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Jean-Pierre Lachaud, 2001. "Modélisation des déterminants de la mortalité des enfants et pauvreté aux Comores," Documents de travail 53, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- David Mayer Foulkes, 2005. "Institutions and Long-Term Development Policy," Working papers DTE 328, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Aka, Bédia F. & Dumont, J.C., 2008. "HEALTH, EDUCATION AND ECONOMIC GROWTH: TESTING FOR LONG-RUN RELATIONSHIPS AND CAUSAL LINKS in the United States," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 8(2), pages 101-110.
- Jairo Núñez & Rocio Ribero, 1999. "Productivity of Household Investment in Health: The Case of Colombia," Research Department Publications 3052, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- McNamara, Paul E. & Ulimwengu, John M. & Leonard, Kenneth L., 2010. "Do health investments improve agricultural productivity?," IFPRI discussion papers 1012, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- David Mayer Foulkes., 2007. "Subdesarrollo y globalización," Ensayos Revista de Economia, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Facultad de Economia, vol. 0(1), pages 155-192, May.