Citations for "Testing for covariance stationarity in stock market data"
by Pagan, Adrian R. & Schwert, G. William
- Joakim Westerlund, . "Heteroskedasticity Robust Panel Unit Root tests," Financial Econometics Series 2014_02, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Ahamada Ibrahim, 2003. "Non stationarity characteristics of the S\&P500 returns:An approach based on the evolutionary spectral density," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(32), pages 1-7.
- L.L. Ong, 1996. "Stocks and Currencies: Are they related?," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 96-16, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Ibrahim Ahamada & Jamel Jouini & Mohamed Boutahar, 2004. "Detecting multiple breaks in time series covariance structure: a non-parametric approach based on the evolutionary spectral density," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(10), pages 1095-1101.
- O. Beelders, 2003. "An investigation of the unconditional distribution of South African stock index returns," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(9), pages 623-633.
- Kenneth D. West & Dongchul Cho, 1994.
"The Predictive Ability of Several Models of Exchange Rate Volatility,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0152, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- West, Kenneth D. & Cho, Dongchul, 1995. "The predictive ability of several models of exchange rate volatility," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 367-391, October.
- West, K.D. & Cho, D., 1993. "The Predictive Ability of Several Models of Exchange Rate Volatility," Working papers 9317r, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- West, K.D. & Cho, D., 1993. "The Predictive Ability of Several Models of Exchange Rate Volatility," Working papers 9317, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Deng, Ai & Perron, Pierre, 2008.
"The Limit Distribution Of The Cusum Of Squares Test Under General Mixing Conditions,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(03), pages 809-822, June.
- Ai Deng & Pierre Perron, 2006. "The Limit Distribution of the CUSUM of Squares Test Under General Mixing Conditions," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2006-004, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- M. F. Omran, 1997. "Moment condition failure in stock returns: UK evidence," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(4), pages 201-206.
- Straetmans, Stefan & Candelon, Bertrand, 2013. "Long-term asset tail risks in developed and emerging markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1832-1844.
- Domian, Dale L. & Louton, David A., 1995. "Business cycle asymmetry and the stock market," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 451-466.
- Lyócsa, Štefan & Baumöhl, Eduard, 2012. "Testing the covariance stationarity of CEE stocks," MPRA Paper 43432, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jack H. Rubens & David A. Louton & Elizabeth J. Yobaccio, 1998. "Measuring the Significance of Diversification Gains," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 16(1), pages 73-86.
- Cheng, Xu & Phillips, Peter C.B., 2012.
"Cointegrating rank selection in models with time-varying variance,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 169(2), pages 155-165.
- Xu Cheng & Peter C. B. Phillips, 2009. "Cointegrating Rank Selection in Models with Time-Varying Variance," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1688, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Zhijie Xiao & Luiz Renato Lima, 2007.
"Testing Covariance Stationarity,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(6), pages 643-667.
- Xiao, Zhijie & Lima, Luiz Renato Regis de Oliveira, 2006. "Testing Covariance Stationarity," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 632, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Dehay, Dominique & Leskow, Jacek, 1996. "Testing stationarity for stock market data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 205-212, February.
- Ahamada, Ibrahim, 2002. "Tests for covariance stationarity and white noise, with an application to Euro/US dollar exchange rate: An approach based on the evolutionary spectral density," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 177-186, October.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2003:i:32:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Bartz & Kerr Hatrick & Christian W. Hesse & Klaus-Robert M\"uller & Steven Lemm, 2011. "Directional Variance Adjustment: improving covariance estimates for high-dimensional portfolio optimization," Papers 1109.3069, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2012.
- Cornelis A. Los, 2004. "Nonparametric Efficiency Testing of Asian Stock Markets Using Weekly Data," Finance 0409033, EconWPA.
- Los, Cornelis A., 1999.
"Nonparametric testing of the high-frequency efficiency of the 1997 Asian foreign exchange markets,"
Journal of Multinational Financial Management,
Elsevier, vol. 9(3-4), pages 265-289, November.
- Cornelis A. Los, 2004. "Nonparametric Testing of the High-Frequency Efficiency of the 1997 Asian Foreign Exchange Markets," Finance 0409040, EconWPA.
- Chen, Bin & Song, Zhaogang, 2013. "Testing whether the underlying continuous-time process follows a diffusion: An infinitesimal operator-based approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 173(1), pages 83-107.
- Pedro J. F. de Lima & Michelle L. Barnes, 2000. "Modeling Financial Volatility: Extreme Observations, Nonlinearities and Nonstationarities," School of Economics Working Papers 2000-05, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Pagan, Adrian, 1996. "The econometrics of financial markets," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 15-102, May.
- Candelon, Bertrand & Straetmans, Stefan, 2006. "Testing for multiple regimes in the tail behavior of emerging currency returns," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 1187-1205, November.
- Domian, Dale L. & Louton, David A., 1997. "A threshold autoregressive analysis of stock returns and real economic activity," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 167-179.
- Ramsey, James B. & Zhang, Zhifeng, 1997. "The analysis of foreign exchange data using waveform dictionaries," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 341-372, December.
- Atiq-ur-Rehman, 2011.
"Impact of Model Specification Decisions on Unit Root Tests,"
International Econometric Review (IER),
Econometric Research Association, vol. 3(2), pages 22-33, September.
- Atiq-ur-Rehman, Atiq-ur-Rehman & Zaman, Asad, 2009. "Impact of Model Specification Decisions on Unit Root Tests," MPRA Paper 19963, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ignacio Mauleon & Javier Perote, 2000. "Testing densities with financial data: an empirical comparison of the Edgeworth-Sargan density to the Student's t," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 225-239.
- Kerry W. Fendick, 2013. "Pricing and Hedging Derivative Securities with Unknown Local Volatilities," Papers 1309.6164, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2013.
- Ashima Goyal & Shruti Tripathi, 2012. "Regulations and price discovery: oil spot and futures markets," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2012-016, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Mohamed Boutahar & Jamel Jouini, 2007. "A Methodology For Detecting Breaks In The Mean And Covariance Structure Of Time Series," Working Papers halshs-00354249, HAL.
- Ai Deng & Pierre Perron, 2005. "The Limit Distribution of the CUSUM of Square Test Under Genreal MIxing Conditions," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2005-046, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Mauleon, Ignacio, 2003. "Financial densities in emerging markets: an application of the multivariate ES density," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 197-223, June.
- Carmela E. Quintos & Zhenhong Fan & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2000. "Structural Change in Tail Behavior and the Asian Financial Crisis," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1283, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Van Bellegem, Sebastien & von Sachs, Rainer, 2004. "Forecasting economic time series with unconditional time-varying variance," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 611-627.