Tests for covariance stationarity and white noise, with an application to Euro/US dollar exchange rate: An approach based on the evolutionary spectral density
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G, 1998.
"Graphical Methods for Investigating the Size and Power of Hypothesis Tests,"
The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies,
University of Manchester, vol. 66(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 1994. "Graphical Methods for Investigating the Size and Power of Hypothesis Tests," Working Papers 903, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Kwiatkowski, Denis & Phillips, Peter C. B. & Schmidt, Peter & Shin, Yongcheol, 1992.
"Testing the null hypothesis of stationarity against the alternative of a unit root : How sure are we that economic time series have a unit root?,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1-3), pages 159-178.
- Kwiatkowski, D. & Phillips, P.C.B. & Schmidt, P., 1990. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of Unit Root : How Sure are we that Economic Time Series have a Unit Root?," Papers 8905, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- Denis Kwiatkowski & Peter C.B. Phillips & Peter Schmidt, 1991. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of a Unit Root: How Sure Are We That Economic Time Series Have a Unit Root?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 979, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ploberger, Werner & Kramer, Walter, 1992. "The CUSUM Test with OLS Residuals," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(2), pages 271-285, March.
- Pagan, Adrian R. & Schwert, G. William, 1990. "Testing for covariance stationarity in stock market data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 165-170, June.
- Artis, Michael J & Bladen-Hovell, Robin & Nachane, Dilip M, 1992. "Instability of the Velocity of Money: A New Approach Based on the Evolutionary Spectrum," CEPR Discussion Papers 735, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bouchouicha, Ranoua & Ftiti, Zied, 2012.
"Real estate markets and the macroeconomy: A dynamic coherence framework,"
Elsevier, pages 1820-1829.
- Ranoua Bouchouicha & Zied Ftiti, 2012. "Real estate markets and the macroeconomy : A dynamic coherence framework," Post-Print halshs-00726259, HAL.
- Ranoua Bouchouicha & Zied Ftiti, 2012. "Real estate markets and the macroeconomy: A dynamic coherence framework," Post-Print halshs-00757077, HAL.
- Ibrahim Ahamada & Jamel Jouini & Mohamed Boutahar, 2004.
"Detecting multiple breaks in time series covariance structure: a non-parametric approach based on the evolutionary spectral density,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(10), pages 1095-1101.
- Ibrahim Ahamada & Jamel Jouini & Mohamed Boutahar, 2004. "Detecting Multiple Breaks in Time Series Covariance Structure: a Nonparametric Approach Based on the Evolutionary Spectral Density," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00272867, HAL.
- Cardinali, Alessandro & Nason, Guy P., 2013. "Costationarity of Locally Stationary Time Series Using costat," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 55(i01).
- Mohamed Boutahar & Jamel Jouini, 2007. "A Methodology For Detecting Breaks In The Mean And Covariance Structure Of Time Series," Working Papers halshs-00354249, HAL.
- Ftiti, Zied, 2010. "The macroeconomic performance of the inflation targeting policy: An approach based on the evolutionary co-spectral analysis (extension for the case of a multivariate process)," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 468-476, January.
- Ahamada Ibrahim, 2003. "Non stationarity characteristics of the S\&P500 returns:An approach based on the evolutionary spectral density," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(32), pages 1-7.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2003:i:32:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohamed Safouane Ben Aissa & Mohamed Boutahar & Jamel Jouini, 2004. "Bai and Perron's and spectral density methods for structural change detection in the US inflation process," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 109-115.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2004:i:4:p:1-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-062 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ahamada Ibrahim, 2004. "A complementary test for the KPSS test with an application to the US Dollar/Euro exchange rate," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(4), pages 1-5.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-068 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cardinali Alessandro & Nason Guy P, 2011. "Costationarity of Locally Stationary Time Series," Journal of Time Series Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 2(2), pages 1-35, January.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00333582 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:77:y:2002:i:2:p:177-186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .