Citations for "Entrepreneurship and government subsidies: A general equilibrium analysis"
by Li, Wenli
- Christiane Clemens & Maik Heinemann, 2008.
"On Entrepreneurial Risk–Taking and the Macroeconomic Effects of Financial Constraints,"
Working Paper Series in Economics
103, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Clemens, Christiane & Heinemann, Maik, 2010. "On entrepreneurial risk-taking and the macroeconomic effects of financial constraints," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1610-1626, September.
- Sagiri Kitao, 2005. "Income taxation with uninsurable endowment and entrepreneurial investment risks," 2005 Meeting Papers 514, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Amoros, Jose Ernesto, 2009. "Entrepreneurship and Quality of Institutions," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Marco Cagetti & Mariacristina De Nardi, 2006.
"Entrepreneurship, Frictions, and Wealth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 114(5), pages 835-870, October.
- Marco Cagetti & Mariacristina De Nardi, 2003. "Entrepreneurship, frictions, and wealth," Staff Report 322, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Marco Cagetti & Mariacristina De Nardi, 2003. "Entrepreneurship, frictions and wealth," Working Papers 620, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Marco Cagetti & Mariacristina De Nardi, 2005. "Entrepreneurship, frictions, and wealth," Working Paper Series WP-05-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Böheim, René & Stiglbauer, Alfred & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2009.
"On the persistence of job creation in old and new firms,"
Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 17-19, October.
- René Böheim & Alfred Stiglbauer & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2008. "On the Persistence of Job Creation in Old and New Firms," Economics working papers 2008-04, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Karel Janda, 2008. "Which Government Interventions Are Good in Alleviating Credit Market Failures?," Working Papers IES 2008/12, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2008.
- William Kerr & Ramana Nanda, 2009.
"Financing Constraints and Entrepreneurship,"
NBER Working Papers
15498, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Panousi, Vasia, 2009. "Capital Taxation with Entrepreneurial Risk," MPRA Paper 24237, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Othman, Norfaizah Bt & Sulaiman, Muna Bt & Zainudin, Norlita Bt & Hasan, Zubair, 2008. "Entrepreneurial acculturation in Malaysia: Efforta and achievements," MPRA Paper 8980, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claire Lelarge & David Sraer & David Thesmar, 2010.
"Entrepreneurship and Credit Constraints: Evidence from a French Loan Guarantee Program,"
in: International Differences in Entrepreneurship, pages 243-273
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- C. Lelarge & D. Sraer & D. Thesmar, 2008. "Entrepreurship and Credit Constraints - Evidence from a French Loan Guarantee Program," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2008-07, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Filipe Silva & Carlos Carreira, 2009.
"No Deep Pockets: Some stylized results on firms' financial constraints,"
GEMF Working Papers
2009-06, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Carlos Carreira & Filipe Silva, 2010. "No Deep Pockets: Some Stylized Empirical Results On Firms' Financial Constraints," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(4), pages 731-753, 09.
- Akyol, Ahmet & Athreya, Kartik B., 2003.
"Risky higher education and subsidies,"
03-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Hamdino Hamdan & Pazim @ Fadzim Othman & Wan Sabri Wan Hussin, 2012. "The Importance Of Monitoring And Entrepreneurship Concept As Future Direction Of Microfinance In Malaysia: Case Study In The State Of Selangor," Journal of Global Entrepreneurship, Global Research Agency, vol. 3(1), pages 1-25, July.
- Francisco Buera, 2009. "A dynamic model of entrepreneurship with borrowing constraints: theory and evidence," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 443-464, June.
- Bertrand Gruss & Jose L. Torres, 2012. "Macroeconomic and Welfare Costs of U.S. Fiscal Imbalances," IMF Working Papers 12/38, International Monetary Fund.
- Kartik B. Athreya & Xuan S. Tam & Eric R. Young, 2009. "Are harsh penalties for default really better?," Working Paper 09-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Yaz Terajima, 2006. "Education and Self-Employment: Changes in Earnings and Wealth Inequality," Working Papers 06-40, Bank of Canada.
- Sagiri Kitao, 2008. "Entrepreneurship, taxation and capital investment," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 11(1), pages 44-69, January.
- Cumming, Douglas & Li, Dan, 2013. "Public policy, entrepreneurship, and venture capital in the United States," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 345-367.