Entrepreneurial acculturation in Malaysia: Efforta and achievements
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cumming, Douglas, 2007. "Government policy towards entrepreneurial finance: Innovation investment funds," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 193-235, March.
- Li, Wenli, 2002. "Entrepreneurship and government subsidies: A general equilibrium analysis," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 1815-1844, September.
More about this item
KeywordsKeyword: Growth; human resource development; risk taking; entrepreneurship; role of the state; Malaysia;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2008-06-13 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HRM-2008-06-13 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-SEA-2008-06-13 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:8980. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .