Report NEP-ENT-2008-06-13This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arnis Sauka, 2008. "Productive, Unproductive and Destructive Entrepreneurship: A Theoretical and Empirical Exploration," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp917, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Marco Caliendo & Frank M. Fossen & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2008. "The Impact of Risk Attitudes on Entrepreneurial Survival," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 798, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ruta Aidis & Tomasz Mickiewicz* & Arnis Sauka, 2008. "Why Are Optimistic Entrepreneurs Successful? An Application Of The Regulatory Focus Theory," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp914, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Berna Demiralp & Johanna Francis, 2008. "Wealth, Industry and the Transition to Entrepreneurship," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2008-09, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Jeroen de Jong & Sander Wennekers, 2008. "Intrapreneurship; Conceptualizing entrepreneurial employee behaviour," Scales Research Reports H200802, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Roy Thurik & Ingrid Verheul & Isabel Grilo, 2010. "Explaining Preferences and Actual Involvement in Self-Employment: New Insights into the role of Gender," Scales Research Reports H200803, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Othman, Norfaizah Bt & Sulaiman, Muna Bt & Zainudin, Norlita Bt & Hasan, Zubair, 2008. "Entrepreneurial acculturation in Malaysia: Efforta and achievements," MPRA Paper 8980, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dani Rodrik, 2008. "Second-Best Institutions," NBER Working Papers 14050, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Albert N. Link & Christopher J. Ruhm, 2008. "Bringing Science to Market: Commercializing from NIH SBIR Awards," NBER Working Papers 14057, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.