Citations for "The environment and welfare implications of trade and tax policy"
by Lee, Hiro & Roland-Holst, David
- Muthukumara Mani & Per G. Fredriksson, 2001.
"Trade Integration and Political Turbulence; Environmental Policy Consequences,"
IMF Working Papers
01/150, International Monetary Fund.
- Fredriksson Per G & Mani Muthukumara, 2004. "Trade Integration and Political Turbulence: Environmental Policy Consequences," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 3(2), pages 1-28, February.
- Cemal Atici, 2008. "Agricultural Policies and Environmental Interaction in OECD Contries," ICER Working Papers 26-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Lapan, Harvey E. & Sikdar, Shiva, 2014. "Can Trade be good for the environment?," Staff General Research Papers 39137, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Arazmuradov, Annageldy, 2011. "Energy consumption and carbon dioxide environmental efficiency for former Soviet Union economies. evidence from DEA window analysis," MPRA Paper 36903, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Feb 2012.
- repec:laf:wpaper:201201 is not listed on IDEAS
- Conrad, Klaus, 2001. "Computable General equilibrium Models in Environmental and Resource Economics," Discussion Papers 601, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
- Yang, Hao-Yen, 2001. "Trade liberalization and pollution: a general equilibrium analysis of carbon dioxide emissions in Taiwan," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 435-454, August.
- Denise Eby Konan & Keith Maskus, 1997.
"Joint Trade Liberalization and Tax Reform in a Small Open Economy: The Case of Egypt,"
199703-R, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Konan, Denise Eby & Maskus, Keith E., 2000. "Joint trade liberalization and tax reform in a small open economy: the case of Egypt," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 365-392, April.
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2004. "Environmental Kuznets Curve Hypothesis: A Survey," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 431-455, August.
- Chai, Joseph C.H., 2000. "Trade and Environment: Evidence from China's Manufacturing Sector," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 48005, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Rutger Hoekstra & Marco Janssen, 2006.
"Environmental responsibility and policy in a two-country dynamic input-output model,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 61-84.
- Rutger Hoekstra & Marco A. Janssen, 2002. "Environmental Responsibility and Policy in a Two Country Dynamic Input-Output Model," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-103/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- George E. Halkos & Nickolaos G. Tzeremes, 2011. "Growth and environmental pollution: empirical evidence from China," Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(3), pages 144-157, October.
- Liddle, Brantley, 2001. "Free trade and the environment-development system," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 21-36, October.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-522 is not listed on IDEAS
- Susmita Dasgupta & Benoit Laplante & Hua Wang & David Wheeler, 2002. "Confronting the Environmental Kuznets Curve," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 147-168, Winter.
- Gumilang, Howard & Mukhopadhyay, Kakali & Thomassin, Paul J., 2011. "Economic and environmental impacts of trade liberalization: The case of Indonesia," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1030-1041, May.
- Panos Hatzipanayotou & Sajal Lahiri & Michael Michael, 2008. "Cross-Border Pollution, Terms of Trade, and Welfare," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 41(3), pages 327-345, November.
- Louis Dupuy, 2012.
"International Trade and Sustainability : A survey,"
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Ozturk, Ilhan & Afza, Talat & Ali, Amjad, 2013.
"Revisiting the Environmental Kuznets Curve in a Global Economy,"
46610, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Apr 2013.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Ozturk, Ilhan & Afza, Talat & Ali, Amjad, 2013. "Revisiting the environmental Kuznets curve in a global economy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 494-502.
- Joseph C. H. Chai, 2002. "Trade and environment: evidence from China's manufacturing sector," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(1), pages 25-35.
- Bilgili, Faik & Koçak, Emrah & Bulut, Ümit, 2016. "The dynamic impact of renewable energy consumption on CO2 emissions: A revisited Environmental Kuznets Curve approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 838-845.
- Atici, Cemal, 2009. "Pollution without subsidy? What is the environmental performance index overlooking?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1903-1907, May.
- Pham Thai Hung & Bui Anh Tuan & Nguyen The Chinh, 2016. "The Impact of Trade Liberalization on Industrial Pollution: Empirical Evidence from Vietnam," EEPSEA Research Report rr2016042, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Apr 2016.
- Muradian, Roldan & Martinez-Alier, Joan, 2001. "Trade and the environment: from a 'Southern' perspective," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 281-297, February.
- Coxhead, Ian, 2002. "Development and the Environment in Asia: A Survey of Recent Literature," Staff Paper Series 455, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Jie He & David Roland-Holst, 2010. "Economic Growth, Energy demand and Atmospheric Pollution: Challenges and Opportunities for China in the future 30 years," Cahiers de recherche 10-11, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- ADKINS Liwayway G. & GARBACCIO Richard F., . "Simulating the Effects of the FTAA on Global Carbon Emissions: A General Equilibrium Analysis," EcoMod2003 330700000, EcoMod.
- Anriquez, Gustavo, 2002. "Trade And The Environment: An Economic Literature Survey," Working Papers 28598, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.