Cross-Border Pollution, Terms of Trade, and Welfare
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 41 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Postal:c/o EAERE Secretariat - Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei - Isola di San Giorgio Maggiore 8, I-30124 Venice, Italy
Web page: http://www.eaere.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/environmental/journal/10640/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gene M. Grossman & Alan B. Krueger, 1994.
"Economic Growth and the Environment,"
NBER Working Papers
4634, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Panos Hatzipanayotou & Sajal Lahiri & Michael S. Michael, 2005. "Reforms of Environmental Policies in the Presence of Cross-border Pollution and Public-Private Clean-up," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 107(2), pages 315-333, 06.
- Rodney D. Ludema & Ian Wooton, 1994.
"Cross-Border Externalities and Trade Liberalization: The Strategic Control of Pollution,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 27(4), pages 950-966, November.
- Ludema, R.D. & Wooton, I., 1992. "Cross-Border Externalities and trade Liberalization: The Strategic Control of Pollution," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9202, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Copeland, Brian R & Taylor, M Scott, 1995. "Trade and Transboundary Pollution," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(4), pages 716-737, September.
- Werner Antweiler & Brian R. Copeland & M. Scott Taylor, 2001.
"Is Free Trade Good for the Environment?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 877-908, September.
- Ludema, Rodney D & Wooton, Ian, 1997. "International Trade Rules and Environmental Cooperation under Asymmetric Information," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 38(3), pages 605-625, August.
- Panos Hatzipanayotou & Sajal Lahiri & Michael S. Michael, 2000.
"Can Cross-Border Pollution Reduce Pollution?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
360, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rauscher, Michael, 1994. "On Ecological Dumping," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(0), pages 822-840, Supplemen.
- Lahiri, Sajal & Raimondos-Moller, Pascalis, 1998.
"Public good provision and the welfare effects of indirect tax harmonisation,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 253-267, February.
- Sajal Lahiri & Pascalis Raimondos, "undated". "Public Good Provision and the Welfare Effects of Indirect Tax Harmonisation," EPRU Working Paper Series 95-13, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Arja H. Turunen-Red & Alan D. Woodland, 2004. "Multilateral Reforms of Trade and Environmental Policy," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 321-336, 08.
- John Beghin & David Roland-Holst & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 1994.
"Trade and Pollution Linkages: Piecemeal Reform and Optimal Intervention,"
OECD Development Centre Working Papers
99, OECD Publishing.
- John Beghin & David Roland-Holst & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 1997. "Trade and Pollution Linkages: Piecemeal Reform and Optimal Intervention," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 30(2), pages 442-455, May.
- Lee, Hiro & Roland-Holst, David, 1997. "The environment and welfare implications of trade and tax policy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 65-82, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:41:y:2008:i:3:p:327-345. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.