Citations for "Modelling the Joint Determination of Household Labour Supplies and Commodity Demands"
by Blundell, Richard W & Walker, Ian
- John Pencavel, 2016.
"Whose Preferences Are Revealed In Hours Of Work?,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 54(1), pages 9-24, 01.
- John Pencavel, "undated". "Whose Preferences Are Revealed In Hours Of Work?," Discussion Papers 15-025, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Pencavel, John, 2015. "Whose Preferences Are Revealed in Hours of Work?," IZA Discussion Papers 9182, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sarah E. West & Roberton C. Williams, 2004. "Empirical Estimates for Environmental Policy Making in a Second-Best Setting," NBER Working Papers 10330, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sarah E. West & Roberton C. Williams III, 2004. "Empirical Estimates for Environmental Policy Making in a Second- Best Setting," Public Economics 0402005, EconWPA.
- Seung-Rae Kim, 2002. "Environmental Taxes and Economic Welfare: The Welfare Cost of Gasoline Taxation in the U.S. 1959-1999," Public Economics 0201003, EconWPA, revised 23 Jan 2002.
- Maria Concetta Chiuri, 1999. "Intra-Household Allocation of Time and Resources: Empirical Evidence on a Sample of Italian Households with Young Children," CSEF Working Papers 15, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Blundell, Richard & Macurdy, Thomas, 1999. "Labor supply: A review of alternative approaches," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 27, pages 1559-1695 Elsevier.
- Richard Blundell & Thomas MaCurdy, 1998. "Labour supply: a review of alternative approaches," IFS Working Papers W98/18, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:1:y:1986:i:c:p:3-102 is not listed on IDEAS
- Creedy, John & Gemmell, Norman, 2005. "Wage growth and income tax revenue elasticities with endogenous labour supply," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 21-38, January.
- Kaplanoglou, Georgia & Newbery, David Michael, 2003. "Indirect Taxation in Greece: Evaluation and Possible Reform," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 10(5), pages 511-533, September.
- Georgia Kaplanoglou & David Michael Newbery, 2002. "Indirect Taxation in Greece: Evaluation and Possible Reform," CESifo Working Paper Series 661, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sandra Dandie & Joseph Mercante, 2007. "Australian labour supply elasticities: Comparison and critical review," Treasury Working Papers 2007-04, The Treasury, Australian Government, revised Oct 2007.
- Kooreman, Peter & Kapteyn, Arie, 1986. "Estimation of Rationed and Unrationed Household Labour Supply Functions Using Flexible Functional Forms," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 96(382), pages 398-412, June.
- Kooreman, P. & Kapteyn, A.J., 1984. "Estimation of rationed and unrationed household labor supply functions using flexible functional forms," Research Memorandum FEW 157, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Parry, Ian W.H. & Laxminarayan, Ramanan & West, Sarah E., 2006. "Fiscal and Externality Rationales for Alcohol Taxes," Discussion Papers dp-06-51, Resources For the Future.
- Alberto F. Alesina & Edward L. Glaeser & Bruce Sacerdote, 2006. "Work and Leisure in the U.S. and Europe: Why So Different?," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2005, Volume 20, pages 1-100 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Alesina & Edward L. Glaeser & Bruce Sacerdote, 2005. "Work and Leisure in the U.S. and Europe: Why So Different?," NBER Working Papers 11278, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Alesina & Edward Glaeser & Bruce Sacerdote, 2005. "Work and Leisure in the U. S. and Europe: Why so Different?," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2068, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Alesina, Alberto F & Glaeser, Edward L & Sacerdote, Bruce, 2005. "Work and Leisure in the US and Europe: Why So Different?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5140, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kan, Kamhon & Fu, Tsu-Tan, 1997. "Analysis of Housewives' Grocery Shopping Behavior in Taiwan: An Application of the Poisson Switching Regression," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(02), pages 397-407, December.
- Kan, Kamhon & Fu, Tsu-Tan, 1997. "Analysis Of Housewives' Grocery Shopping Behavior In Taiwan: An Application Of The Poisson Switching Regression," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 29(02), December.
- Thomas Aronsson & James R. Walker, 1997. "The Effects of Sweden's Welfare State on Labor Supply Incentives," NBER Chapters,in: The Welfare State in Transition: Reforming the Swedish Model, pages 203-266 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- José M. Labeaga & Ángel López Nicolás, 1993. "Tax simulations for Spain with a flexible demand system," Economics Working Papers 38, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Asano, Seki & Barbosa, Ana Luiza N. H. & Fiuza, Eduardo P. S., 2004. "Optimal Commodity Taxes for Brazil Based on AIDS Preferences," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 58(1), January.
- Lee, Lung-Fei & Pitt, Mark M., 1984. "Microeconometric Models of Consumer and Producer Demand with Limited Dependent Variables," Bulletins 7495, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Chiuri, Maria Concetta, 2000. "Individual decisions and household demand for consumption and leisure," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 277-324, September.
- Maria Concetta Chiuri, 1999. "Individual Decisions and Household Demand for Consumption And Leisure," CSEF Working Papers 26, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Brännlund, Runar & Nordström, Jonas, 2001. "Modelling Consumer Demand and Household Labour Supply: Welfare Effects of Increasing Carbon Taxes," Umeå Economic Studies 571, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Seki Asano & Ana Luiza N. H. Barbosa & Eduardo P. S. Fiuza, 2015. "Efficient and Equitable Commodity Taxation: Micro-Simulations Based on an Estimated Brazilian Consumer Demand System," Discussion Papers 0107, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Nordstrom, Jonas & Thunstrom, Linda, 2007. "Effects of Economic Policies Aimed at Encouraging a Healthier Grain Consumption," 2007 1st Forum, February 15-17, 2007, Innsbruck, Austria 6611, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Nordström, Jonas & Thunström, Linda, 2009. "The impact of tax reforms designed to encourage healthier grain consumption," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 622-634, May.
- Nordström, Jonas & Thunström, Linda, 2007. "The Impact of Tax Reforms Designed to Encourage a Healthier Grain Consumption," HUI Working Papers 11, HUI Research.
- Nordström, Jonas & Thunström, Linda, 2007. "The Impact of Tax Reforms Designed to Encourage a Healthier Grain Consumption," Umeå Economic Studies 717, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Kooreman, P. & Kapteyn, A.J., 1985. "Estimation of a game theoretic model of household labour supply," Research Memorandum FEW 180, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Odd E. Nygård & John T. Revesz, 2015. "Optimal indirect taxation and the uniformity debate: A review of theoretical results and empirical contributions," Discussion Papers 809, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Deutsch, Edwin & Neuwirth, Norbert & Yurdakul, Askin, 2001. "Housing and Labor Supply," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 335-362, September.
- Pierre-André Chiappori, 1990. "La théorie du consommateur est-elle réfutable ?," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 41(6), pages 1001-1026.
- Robert Kaestner, 1993. "Recent Changes in the Labor Supply Behavior of Married Couples," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 19(2), pages 185-208, Spring.
- repec:lan:wpaper:599359 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul Bingley & Ian Walker, 2008. "The Labor Supply Effect of In-Kind Transfers," Working Papers 200820, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Christopher J. O'Leary, 1990. "An Econometric Analysis of Unemployment Insurance Benefit Adequacy," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 90-05, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:1:y:1986:i:c:p:103-204 is not listed on IDEAS