The Effects of Sweden's Welfare State on Labor Supply Incentives
In: The Welfare State in Transition: Reforming the Swedish Model
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
6523.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:6523||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Walker, James R, 1995.
"The Effect of Public Policies on Recent Swedish Fertility Behavior,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 8(3), pages 223-251, August.
- James R. Walker, 1994. "The Effect of Public Policies on Recent Swedish Fertility Behavior," Labor and Demography 9410001, EconWPA.
- Walker, J.R., 1994. "The Effect of Public Policies on recent Swedish Fertility Behavior," Working papers 9422, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Frank A. Cowell, 1990. "Cheating the Government: The Economics of Evasion," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262532484, January.
- MaCurdy, Thomas E, 1981. "An Empirical Model of Labor Supply in a Life-Cycle Setting," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(6), pages 1059-1085, December.
- Blundell, Richard W & Walker, Ian, 1982. "Modelling the Joint Determination of Household Labour Supplies and Commodity Demands," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(366), pages 351-364, June.
- Blinder, Alan S & Weiss, Yoram, 1976. "Human Capital and Labor Supply: A Synthesis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(3), pages 449-472, June.
- Alan S. Blinder & Yoram Weiss, 1974. "Human Capital and Labor Supply: A Synthesis," Working Papers 435, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Alan S. Blinder & Yoram Weiss, 1975. "Human Capital and Labor Supply: A Synthesis," NBER Working Papers 0067, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Palme, Marten, 1998. "A Decade of Tax and Benefit Reforms in Sweden: Effects on Labour Supply, Welfare and Inequality," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 65(257), pages 39-67, February.
- Aronsson,T. & Palme,M., 1994. "A Decade of Tax and Benefit Reforms in Sweden -Effects on Labour Supply, Welfare and Inequality," Papers 3, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Palme, Mårten, 1994. "A Decade of Tax and Benefit Reforms in Sweden - Effects on Labour Supply, Welfare and Inequality," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 18, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Hansson, Ingemar, 1984. " Marginal Cost of Public Funds for Different Tax Instruments and Government Expenditures," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(2), pages 115-130.
- Johansson, Per & Palme, Mårten, 1994. "The Effect of Economic Incentives on Worker Absenteeism: An Empirical Study Using Swedish Micro Data," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 4, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Blomquist, N. Soren, 1983. "The effect of income taxation on the labor supply of married men in Sweden," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 169-197, November.
- Triest, Robert K, 1992. "The Effect of Income Taxation on Labor Supply when Deductions Are Endogenous," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(1), pages 91-99, February.
- N. S. Blomquist & U. Hansson-Brusewitz, 1990. "The Effect of Taxes on Male and Female Labor Supply in Sweden," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 25(3), pages 317-357.
- Heckman, James J, 1976. "A Life-Cycle Model of Earnings, Learning, and Consumption," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages 11-44, August.
- Lindbeck, A. & Molander, P. & Persson, T. & Paterson, O. & Sandmo, A. & Swedenborg, B. & Thygesen, N., 1993. "Options for Economic and Political Reform in Sweden," Papers 540, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Blundell, Richard & Meghir, Costas & Symons, Elizabeth & Walker, Ian, 1988. "Labour supply specification and the evaluation of tax reforms," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 23-52, June.
- James J. Heckman & Thomas E. Macurdy, 1980. "A Life Cycle Model of Female Labour Supply," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(1), pages 47-74. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:6523. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.