Citations for "Risk Premia and the Dynamic Covariance between Stock and Bond Returns"
by Scruggs, John T. & Glabadanidis, Paskalis
- Christopher, Rachel & Kim, Suk-Joong & Wu, Eliza, 2012. "Do sovereign credit ratings influence regional stock and bond market interdependencies in emerging countries?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 1070-1089.
- Anisha Ghosh & Oliver Linton, 2009.
"Consistent estimation of the risk-return tradeoff in the presence of measurement error,"
Economics Working Papers
we094928, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Oliver Linton & Anisha Ghosh, 2007. "Consistent Estimation of the Risk-Return Tradeoff in the Presence of Measurement Error," FMG Discussion Papers dp605, Financial Markets Group.
- Anisha Ghosh & Oliver Linton, 2007. "Consistent estimation of the risk-return tradeoff in the presence of measurement error," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24506, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Francis Vitek, 2005. "On Risk Premia and Volatility Transmission Across the Stock and Bond Markets," Finance 0508014, EconWPA.
- Smith, Peter N & Sorensen, Steffen & Wickens, Michael R., 2009.
"The Equity Premium and the Business Cycle: the Role of Demand and Supply Shocks,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7227, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter N. Smith & Steffen Sorensen & Michael Wickens, 2010. "The equity premium and the business cycle: the role of demand and supply shocks," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(2), pages 134-152.
- Andreou, Elena & Matsi, Maria & Savvides, Andreas, 2013.
"Stock and foreign exchange market linkages in emerging economies,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 248-268.
- Elena Andreou & Maria Matsi & Andreas Savvides, 2013. "Stock and Foreign Exchange Market Linkages in Emerging Economies," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 01-2013, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Charlotte Christiansen, 2007.
"Decomposing European Bond and Equity Volatility,"
CREATES Research Papers
2007-06, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Cho, Sungjun, 2014. "What drives stochastic risk aversion?," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 44-63.
- John Cotter & Enrique Salvador, 2014.
"The non-linear trade-off between return and risk: a regime-switching multi-factor framework,"
- John Cotter & Enrique Salvador, 2014. "The non-linear trade-off between return and risk: a regime-switching multi-factor framework," Working Papers 201414, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Hui Guo & Robert Savickas & Zijun Wang & Jian Yang, 2006. "Is value premium a proxy for time-varying investment opportunities: some time series evidence," Working Papers 2005-026, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Thomas Chiang & Jiandong Li & Sheng-Yung Yang, 2015. "Dynamic stock–bond return correlations and financial market uncertainty," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 59-88, July.
- Stefano d'Addona & Axel H. Kind, 2005.
"International Stock-Bond Correlations in a Simple Affine Asset Pricing Model,"
- d'Addona, Stefano & Kind, Axel H., 2006. "International stock-bond correlations in a simple affine asset pricing model," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(10), pages 2747-2765, October.
- Kenourgios, Dimitris & Samitas, Aristeidis, 2009. "Financial Market Dynamics in an Enlarged European Union," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 24, pages 197-221.
- GIOT, Pierre & PETITJEAN, Mikael, 2005. "Dynamic asset allocation between stocks and bonds using the Bond-Equity Yield Ratio," CORE Discussion Papers 2005010, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kim, Suk-Joong & Moshirian, Fariborz & Wu, Eliza, 2006. "Evolution of international stock and bond market integration: Influence of the European Monetary Union," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 1507-1534, May.
- Salvador, Enrique & Floros, Christos & Arago, Vicent, 2014. "Re-examining the risk–return relationship in Europe: Linear or non-linear trade-off?," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 60-77.
- Xiangjin B. Chen & Param Silvapulle & Mervyn Silvapulle, 2013. "A Semiparametric Approach to Value-at-Risk, Expected Shortfall and Optimum Asset Allocation in Stock-Bond Portfolios," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 14/13, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Leon, Angel & Nave, Juan M. & Rubio, Gonzalo, 2007. "The relationship between risk and expected return in Europe," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 495-512, February.
- Li, Xiao-Ming & Zou, Li-Ping, 2008. "How do policy and information shocks impact co-movements of China's T-bond and stock markets?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 347-359, March.
- Thomas J. Flavin & Ciara E. Morley & Ekaterini Panopoulou, 2014.
"Identifying safe haven assets for equity investors through an analysis of the stability of shock transmission,"
Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series
n249-14.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Flavin, Thomas J. & Morley, Ciara E. & Panopoulou, Ekaterini, 2014. "Identifying safe haven assets for equity investors through an analysis of the stability of shock transmission," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 137-154.
- Hui Guo & Robert F. Whitelaw, 2003.
"Uncovering the Risk-Return Relation in the Stock Market,"
NBER Working Papers
9927, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hui Guo & Robert F. Whitelaw, 2006. "Uncovering the Risk-Return Relation in the Stock Market," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 61(3), pages 1433-1463, 06.
- Hui Guo & Robert Whitelaw, 2005. "Uncovering the risk-return relation in the stock market," Working Papers 2001-001, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Alfonso Dufour & Andrei Stancu & Simone Varotto, 2014. "The Equity-like Behaviour of Sovereign Bonds," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2014-16, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Le Pen, Yannick & Sévi, Benoît, 2009. "News and correlations: an impulse response analysis," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/6804, Paris Dauphine University.
- Rubio Irigoyen, Gonzalo & León, Angel & Nave, Juan, 2005. "The Relationship between Risk and Expected Return in Europe," DFAEII Working Papers 2005-08, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Connolly, Robert A. & Stivers, Chris & Sun, Licheng, 2007. "Commonality in the time-variation of stock-stock and stock-bond return comovements," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 192-218, May.
- Jammazi, Rania & Tiwari, Aviral Kr. & Ferrer, Román & Moya, Pablo, 2015. "Time-varying dependence between stock and government bond returns: International evidence with dynamic copulas," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 74-93.
- Erica R. PEREGO & Wessel N. VERMEULEN, 2013. "Macroeconomic determinants of European stock and government bond correlations: A tale of two regions," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2013013, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Oikarinen, Elias, 2006. "Price Linkages between Stock, Bond and Housing Markets - Evidence from Finnish Data," Discussion Papers 1004, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Esben Hedegaard & Robert J. Hodrick, 2014. "Measuring the Risk-Return Tradeoff with Time-Varying Conditional Covariances," NBER Working Papers 20245, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Panchenko, Valentyn & Wu, Eliza, 2009. "Time-varying market integration and stock and bond return concordance in emerging markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1014-1021, June.
- GIOT, Pierre & PETITJEAN, Mikael, 2006.
"The information content of the Bond-Equity Yield Ratio: better than a random walk?,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2006089, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Giot, Pierre & Petitjean, Mikael, 2007. "The information content of the Bond-Equity Yield Ratio: Better than a random walk?," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 289-305.
- Helena Chuliá & Hipòlit Torró, 2008. "The economic value of volatility transmission between the stock and bond markets," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(11), pages 1066-1094, November.
- Chin Man Chui & Jian Yang, 2012. "Extreme Correlation of Stock and Bond Futures Markets: International Evidence," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 47(3), pages 565-587, 08.
- Sunita Narang & V. K. Bhalla, 2011. "Risk-Return Trade-Off in Indian Capital Market During Last Two Decades with Special Emphasis on Crisis Period," Annals - Economic and Administrative Series -, Faculty of Business and Administration, University of Bucharest, vol. 5(1), pages 77-98, December.
- Joe Brocato & Kenneth Smith, 2012. "Sudden equity price declines and the flight-to-safety phenomenon: additional evidence using daily data," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 712-727, July.
- Goyenko, Ruslan & Sarkissian, Sergei, 2010. "Flight to Liquidity and Global Equity Returns," MPRA Paper 27546, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- León Valle Ángel & Nave Pineda Juan & Rubio Irigoyen Gonzalo, 2005. "The Relationship between Risk and Expected Return in Europe," Working Papers 201025, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Yang, Jian & Zhou, Yinggang & Wang, Zijun, 2009. "The stock-bond correlation and macroeconomic conditions: One and a half centuries of evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 670-680, April.
- Apostolos Thomadakis, 2012. "Contagion or Flight-to-Quality Phenomena in Stock and Bond Returns," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0612, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Johansson, Anders C., 2010. "Stock and Bond Relationships in Asia," Working Paper Series 2010-14, China Economic Research Center, Stockholm School of Economics.