Is the Value Premium a Proxy for Time-Varying Investment Opportunities? Some Time-Series Evidence
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Cotter & Enrique Salvador, 2014.
"The non-linear trade-off between return and risk: a regime-switching multi-factor framework,"
- John Cotter & Enrique Salvador, 2014. "The non-linear trade-off between return and risk: a regime-switching multi-factor framework," Working Papers 201414, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- repec:kap:fmktpm:v:31:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11408-017-0293-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ebrahim, M. Shahid & Girma, Sourafel & Shah, M. Eskandar & Williams, Jonathan, 2014.
"Rationalizing the value premium in emerging markets,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 51-70.
- M. Shahid Embrahim & Sourafel Girma & M. Eskander Shah & Jonathan Williams, 2013. "Rationalizing the Value Premium in Emerging Markets," Working Papers 13010, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- ANNAERT, Jan & DE CEUSTER, Marc & VERSTEGEN, Kurt, 2012. "Are extreme returns priced in the stock market? European evidence," Working Papers 2012018, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Hwang, Soosung & Rubesam, Alexandre, 2013. "A behavioral explanation of the value anomaly based on time-varying return reversals," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 2367-2377.
- Huang, Lin & Wang, Zijun, 2014. "Is the investment factor a proxy for time-varying investment opportunities? The US and international evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 219-232.
- Jian Yang & Yinggang Zhou & Zijun Wang, 2010. "Conditional Coskewness in Stock and Bond Markets: Time-Series Evidence," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(11), pages 2031-2049, November.
- Simlai, Prodosh, 2014. "Persistence of ex-ante volatility and the cross-section of stock returns," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 253-261.
- Farooq Malik, 2015. "Revisiting the relationship between risk and return," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 25-40, January.
- Maio, Paulo & Santa-Clara, Pedro, 2012. "Multifactor models and their consistency with the ICAPM," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(3), pages 586-613.
- Han, Yufeng, 2012. "State uncertainty in stock markets: How big is the impact on the cost of equity?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 2575-2592.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:314-327 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:44:y:2009:i:01:p:133-154_09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.