Determining the Number of Priced State Variables in the ICAPM
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fama, Eugene F. & French, Kenneth R., 2017. "International tests of a five-factor asset pricing model," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(3), pages 441-463.
- Polk, Christopher & Thompson, Samuel & Vuolteenaho, Tuomo, 2006. "Cross-sectional forecasts of the equity premium," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 101-141, July.
- repec:oup:rfinst:v:30:y:2017:i:4:p:1316-1338. is not listed on IDEAS
- Lioui, Abraham & Poncet, Patrice, 2003. "International asset allocation: A new perspective," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(11), pages 2203-2230, November.
- Francisco Barillas & Jay Shanken, 2015. "Comparing Asset Pricing Models," NBER Working Papers 21771, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maria PASCU-NEDELCU, 2011. "Merton Model For Assessing The Cost Of Capital, Mathematical Amount But Not Also Economic Amount Of Capm And Apt Models," Journal of Doctoral Research in Economics, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 3(1), pages 47-61, March.
- Ball, Ray & Gerakos, Joseph & Linnainmaa, Juhani T. & Nikolaev, Valeri, 2016. "Accruals, cash flows, and operating profitability in the cross section of stock returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 28-45.
- Wayne E. Ferson & Andrew F. Siegel & Pisun (Tracy) Xu, 2005. "Mimicking Portfolios with Conditioning Information," NBER Working Papers 11020, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:128:y:2018:i:2:p:234-252 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhongzhi Lawrence He, 2018. "Comparing Asset Pricing Models: Distance-based Metrics and Bayesian Interpretations," Papers 1803.01389, arXiv.org.
- Christopher Polk & Samuel Thompson & Tuomo Vuolteenaho, 2004. "New Forecasts of the Equity Premium," NBER Working Papers 10406, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aretz, Kevin & Bartram, Söhnke M. & Pope, Peter F., 2010.
"Macroeconomic risks and characteristic-based factor models,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1383-1399, June.
- Aretz, Kevin & Bartram, Söhnke M. & Pope, Peter F., 2010. "Macroeconomic Risks and Characteristic-Based Factor Models," MPRA Paper 47344, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- L'Her, Jean-Francois & Masmoudi, Tarek & Suret, Jean-Marc, 2004. "Evidence to support the four-factor pricing model from the Canadian stock market," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 313-328, October.
- Francisco Barillas & Jay Shanken, 2017. "Which Alpha?," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 30(4), pages 1316-1338.
- Cappiello, Lorenzo & Guéné, Stéphane, 2005. "Measuring market and inflation risk premia in France and in Germany," Working Paper Series 436, European Central Bank.
- Brav, Alon & Geczy, Christopher & Gompers, Paul A., 2000.
"Is the abnormal return following equity issuances anomalous?,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 209-249, May.
- Alon Brav & Christopher Geczy & Paul A. Gompers, "undated". "Is the Abnormal Return Following Equity Issuances Anomalous?," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 02-99, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Alon Brav & Christopher Geczy & Paul A. Gompers, "undated". "Is the Abnormal Return Following Equity Issuances Anomalous?," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 2-99, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Hsu, Yuan-Teng & Huang, Chia-Wei, 2016. "Idiosyncratic risk and share repurchases," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 76-82.
- Hui Guo & Robert Savickas & Zijun Wang & Jian Yang, 2006. "Is value premium a proxy for time-varying investment opportunities: some time series evidence," Working Papers 2005-026, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- repec:eee:ememar:v:31:y:2017:i:c:p:141-163 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vassalou, Maria, 2001. "News Related to Future GDP Growth as a Risk Factor in Equity Returns," CEPR Discussion Papers 3057, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:33:y:1998:i:02:p:217-231_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.