Designing Economic Mechanisms
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jorge Iván González, 2016. "Sentimientos y racionalidad en economía," Books, Universidad Externado de Colombia, Facultad de Economía, edition 1, number 75, November.
- S. P. Kovalev & P. V. Sorokoletov, 2018. "Government Control and Regulation in Health Care in Digital Economy Epoch," Administrative Consulting, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration. North-West Institute of Management..
- repec:psc:journl:v:10:y:2018:i:4:p:305-332 is not listed on IDEAS
- Agnieszka Lipieta & Andrzej Malawski, 2018. "Comparative Analysis of Mechanisms of Schumpeterian Evolution," Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management and Innovation, Fundacja Upowszechniająca Wiedzę i Naukę "Cognitione", vol. 14(1), pages 7-28.
- R. de O. Cavalcanti & P. K. Monteiro, 2016.
"Enriching information to prevent bank runs,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 62(3), pages 477-494, August.
- Cavalcanti, Ricardo de Oliveira & Monteiro, Paulo Klinger, 2011. "Enriching information to prevent bank runs," FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 721, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil).
- Edna Tusak Loehman & Richard Kiser & Stephen J. Rassenti, 2014. "Cost Share Adjustment Processes for Cooperative Group Decisions About Shared Goods: A Design Approach," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 23(5), pages 1085-1126, September.
- Reyer Gerlagh & Roweno J.R.K. Wan, 2018. "Optimal Stabilization in an Emission Permits Market," CESifo Working Paper Series 6950, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lamotte, Raphaël & de Palma, André & Geroliminis, Nikolas, 2017. "On the use of reservation-based autonomous vehicles for demand management," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 205-227.
- A. Mantovi, 2013. "On the geometry of luxury," Economics Department Working Papers 2013-EP02, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Barry Sopher & Revan Sopher, 2013. "An Experiment on Partnership Protocols for Bilateral Trade with Incomplete Information," Departmental Working Papers 201304, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Michael L. Cook, 2018. "A Life Cycle Explanation of Cooperative Longevity," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(5), pages 1-20, May.
- Pieter H.M. RUYS, 2014. "Architecture of an Economy with Social Enterprises: the Relational Capacity Approach," CIRIEC Working Papers 1413, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Masahiko Aoki, 2013.
"Institutions as cognitive media between strategic interactions and individual beliefs,"
Chapters, in: Comparative Institutional Analysis, chapter 17, pages 298-312,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Aoki, Masahiko, 2011. "Institutions as cognitive media between strategic interactions and individual beliefs," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 20-34.
- Aoki, Masahiko, 2011. "Institutions as cognitive media between strategic interactions and individual beliefs," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 79(1-2), pages 20-34, June.
- Bauer, Johannes M., 2014. "Platforms, systems competition, and innovation: Reassessing the foundations of communications policy," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 662-673.
- Yu Zhou & Jin Fan & Dingtao Zhao & Shanyong Wang, 2016. "The impact of carbon trading on regulated agents in China," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 377-390, March.
- Çağıl Koçyiğit & Halil I. Bayrak & Mustafa Ç. Pınar, 2018. "Robust auction design under multiple priors by linear and integer programming," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 260(1), pages 233-253, January.
- Dirk Helbing, 2013. "Economics 2.0: The Natural Step towards A Self-Regulating, Participatory Market Society," Papers 1305.4078, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2013.
- Lihua Yang, 2018. "Collaborative knowledge-driven governance: Types and mechanisms of collaboration between science, social science, and local knowledge," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 45(1), pages 53-73.
- Andrea Mantovi, 2014. "On Luxury and Equilibrium," Review of Economic Analysis, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, vol. 6(2), pages 87-118, December.
- Agnieszka Lipieta & Andrzej Malawski, 2016. "Price versus quality competition: in search for Schumpeterian evolution mechanisms," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 26(5), pages 1137-1171, December.
- Segal, Ilya, 2007. "The communication requirements of social choice rules and supporting budget sets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 341-378, September.
- Babaioff, Moshe & Blumrosen, Liad & Schapira, Michael, 2013. "The communication burden of payment determination," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 153-167.
- Krzysztof Pytka & Tomasz Kuszewski, 2010. "Ocena skuteczności handlu emisjami w Unii Europejskiej," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 5-6, pages 73-89.
- Nasimeh Heydaribeni & Achilleas Anastasopoulos, 2019. "Distributed Mechanism Design for Network Resource Allocation Problems," Papers 1904.01222, arXiv.org.
- Anne Amar-Sabbah & Pierre Batteau, 2018. "CEO Compensation: Agency Theory is Irrelevant but not the Neoclassical Game-Theoretic Framework," Working Papers halshs-01818600, HAL.
- Andrew Postlewaite & David Schmeidler, 2018. "The Hurwicz Program, Past and Suggestions for the Future," PIER Working Paper Archive 18-027, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 28 Mar 2018.
- Edna T. Loehman, 2009. "Voluntary Cost-Sharing for Environmental Risk Reduction: A Pollution Abatement Case Study," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 349-368, July.
- Bian, Zheyong & Liu, Xiang, 2019. "Mechanism design for first-mile ridesharing based on personalized requirements part I: Theoretical analysis in generalized scenarios," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 147-171.
- Healy, Paul J. & Mathevet, Laurent, 2012. "Designing stable mechanisms for economic environments," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 7(3), September.