Designing Economic Mechanisms
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- R. de O. Cavalcanti & P. K. Monteiro, 2016.
"Enriching information to prevent bank runs,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 62(3), pages 477-494, August.
- Cavalcanti, Ricardo de Oliveira & Monteiro, P. K., 2011. "Enriching information to prevent bank runs," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 721, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- repec:spr:grdene:v:23:y:2014:i:5:d:10.1007_s10726-013-9342-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transb:v:99:y:2017:i:c:p:205-227 is not listed on IDEAS
- A. Mantovi, 2013. "On the geometry of luxury," Economics Department Working Papers 2013-EP02, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Barry Sopher & Revan Sopher, 2013. "An Experiment on Partnership Protocols for Bilateral Trade with Incomplete Information," Departmental Working Papers 201304, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Pieter H.M. RUYS, 2014. "Architecture of an Economy with Social Enterprises: the Relational Capacity Approach," CIRIEC Working Papers 1413, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Masahiko Aoki, 2013.
"Institutions as cognitive media between strategic interactions and individual beliefs,"
Chapters,in: Comparative Institutional Analysis, chapter 17, pages 298-312
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Aoki, Masahiko, 2011. "Institutions as cognitive media between strategic interactions and individual beliefs," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 20-34.
- Aoki, Masahiko, 2011. "Institutions as cognitive media between strategic interactions and individual beliefs," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 79(1-2), pages 20-34, June.
- Bauer, Johannes M., 2014. "Platforms, systems competition, and innovation: Reassessing the foundations of communications policy," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 662-673.
- Yu Zhou & Jin Fan & Dingtao Zhao & Shanyong Wang, 2016. "The impact of carbon trading on regulated agents in China," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 377-390, March.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:260:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-017-2416-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dirk Helbing, 2013. "Economics 2.0: The Natural Step towards A Self-Regulating, Participatory Market Society," Papers 1305.4078, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2013.
- repec:oup:scippl:v:45:y:2018:i:1:p:53-73. is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Mantovi, 2014. "On Luxury and Equilibrium," Review of Economic Analysis, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, vol. 6(2), pages 87-118, December.
- Agnieszka Lipieta & Andrzej Malawski, 2016. "Price versus quality competition: in search for Schumpeterian evolution mechanisms," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 26(5), pages 1137-1171, December.
- Segal, Ilya, 2007. "The communication requirements of social choice rules and supporting budget sets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 341-378, September.
- Babaioff, Moshe & Blumrosen, Liad & Schapira, Michael, 2013. "The communication burden of payment determination," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 153-167.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:18:y:2009:i:4:d:10.1007_s10726-008-9146-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Healy, Paul J. & Mathevet, Laurent, 2012. "Designing stable mechanisms for economic environments," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 7(3), September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521836418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .