Citations for "Reflection without Rules"
by Hands,D. Wade
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2012. "The rhetoric of failure: a hyper-dialog about method in economics and how to get things going," MPRA Paper 43276, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gérard Charreaux, 2008.
"La recherche en finance d'entreprise : quel positionnement méthodologique ?,"
- Gérard Charreaux, 2008. "La recherche en finance d’entreprise:quel positionnement méthodologique ?," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 11(Special), pages 237-290, June.
- Gérard Charreaux, 2008. "La recherche en finance d’entreprise:quel positionnement méthodologique?," Working Papers CREGO 1080501, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Peter Mooslechner & Martin SchÃ¼rz, 2001. "The Interaction of Wage Bargaining Institutions and an Independent Central Bank â€“ A Methodological Reflection on Current Theories," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 28(4), pages 487-506, December.
- Aboal, Diego & Noya, Nelson & Rius, Andrés, 2014. "Contract Enforcement and Investment: A Systematic Review of the Evidence," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 322-338.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A., 2014. "Mainstream Aversion to Economic Methodology and the Scientific Ideal of Physics," MPRA Paper 57222, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Viktor Vanberg, 2010.
"The ‘science-as-market’ analogy: a constitutional economics perspective,"
Constitutional Political Economy,
Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 28-49, March.
- Vanberg, Viktor J., 2008. "The 'science-as-market' analogy: a constitutional economics perspective," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 08/1, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Paulo Gala & Ademar Danilo Araújo Fernandes & Ademar Bernardo Stuhlberger Wjuniski, 2012.
"Pluralism in Economics: From Epistemology to Hermeneutics,"
ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 13(1), pages 1_14.
- Gala, Paulo & Fernandes, Danilo Araújo & Wjuniski, Bernardo Stuhlberger & Corrêa, Taís Marques, 2010. "Pluralism in economics: from epistemology to hermeneutics," Textos para discussão 257, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Matthias Meyer, 2011. "Bibliometrics, Stylized Facts and the Way Ahead: How to Build Good Social Simulation Models of Science?," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 14(4), pages 4.
- Andrea Salanti, 2013. "Between the Scylla of Whig history and the Charybdis of methodological vacuum," Chapters, in: Mark Blaug: Rebel with Many Causes, chapter 14, pages 191-207 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Petreski, Marjan, 2009. "Analysis of exchange-rate regime effect on growth: theoretical channels and empirical evidence with panel data," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-49, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Yadollah Dadgar, 2011. "The interrelationship between Islamic epistemological considerations, “IEC”, and resolution of actual economic problems," Humanomics: The International Journal of Systems and Ethics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(2), pages 81-96, May.
- Yalcintas, Altug, 2013. "The Oomph in economic philosophy: a bibliometric analysis of the main trends, from the 1960s to the present," MPRA Paper 44191, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yefimov, Vladimir, 2004. "On pragmatist institutional economics," MPRA Paper 49016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Lepenies, 2014. "Economists as political philosophers : a critique of normative trade theory," RSCAS Working Papers 2014/11, European University Institute.
- Nils Goldschmidt & Bernd Remmele, 2005. "Anthropology as the basic science of economic theory: towards a cultural theory of economics," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 455-469.
- Yefimov, Vladimir, 2011.
"Дискурсивный Анализ В Экономике:Пересмотр Методологии И Истории Экономической Науки. Часть 1. Иная Методология Экономической Науки
[Discourse analysis in economics: methodology and history of econo," MPRA Paper 49157, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Mayer, 2003.
"Misinterpreting a Failure to Disconfirm as a Confirmation: A Recurrent Misreading of Significance Tests,"
18, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Mayer, . "Misinterpreting a Failure to Disconfirm as a Confirmation: A Recurrent Misreading of Significance Tests," Department of Economics 01-08, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Sheila C. Dow, 2014. "The role of belief in the debate over austerity policies," Working Papers PKWP1409, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- Boldyrev, I., 2011. "Economic Methodology Today: a Review of Major Contributions," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 9, pages 47-70.
- Geoffrey M. Hodgson, 2013. "Dr Blaug's diagnosis: is economics sick?," Chapters, in: Mark Blaug: Rebel with Many Causes, chapter 8, pages 78-97 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Floris Heukelom, 2007. "What Simon says," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-005/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Lukáš Kovanda, 2011.
"Ekonomie budoucnosti: čtyři možné scénáře
[The Future of Economics: Four Possible Scenarios]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(6), pages 743-758.
- Fiore, Annamaria, 2009. "Experimental Economics: Some Methodological Notes," MPRA Paper 12498, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ivan Moscati, 2006. "Epistemic virtues and theory choice in economics," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58429, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2014. "Onblog Economics Muddle Busting," MPRA Paper 60543, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muñoz, Félix & Encinar, María Isabel & Fernández-de-Pinedo, Nadia, 2014. "Intentionality and technological and institutional change: Implications for economic development," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2014/04, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Yefimov, Vladimir, 2014. "Two disputes of methods, three constructivisms, and three liberalisms," MPRA Paper 56499, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Spiegler & William Milberg, 2011. "Methodenstreit 2011? Historical perspective on the contemporary debate over how to reform economics," Working Papers 1106, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- William Milberg, 2007. "WP 2006-2 The New Social Science Imperialism and the Problem of Knowledge in Contemporary Economics," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2006-2, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Petrick, Martin, 2008. "Theoretical and methodological topics in the institutional economics of European agriculture. With applications to farm organisation and rural credit arrangements," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Central and Eastern Europe, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO), volume 45, number 92318.
- Yefimov, Vladumir, 2011.
"Дискурсивный Анализ В Экономике: Пересмотр Методологии И Истории Экономической Науки. Часть 2 - Иная История И Современность
[Discourse analysis in economics: methodology and history of economics r," MPRA Paper 49069, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wendy Olsen, 2006. "Pluralist Methodology for Development Economics: The Example of Moral Economy of Indian Labour Markets," Economics Series Working Papers GPRG-WPS-053, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.