Citations for "Reflection without Rules"
by Hands,D. Wade
- Ivan Moscati, 2006. "Epistemic virtues and theory choice in economics," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58429, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Wendy Olsen, 2007.
"Pluralist methodology for development economics: the example of moral economy of Indian labour markets,"
Journal of Economic Methodology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 57-82.
- Wendy Olsen, 2006. "Pluralist Methodology for Development Economics: The Example of Moral Economy of Indian Labour Markets," Economics Series Working Papers GPRG-WPS-053, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Figuieres, Charles & Tidball, Mabel & Jean-Marie, Alain, 2004.
"On the effects of conjectures in a symmetric strategic setting,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 75-102, March.
- FIGUIERES, Charles & TIDBALL, Mabel & JEAN-MARIE, Alain, 2001. "On the effects of conjectures in a symmetric strategic setting," CORE Discussion Papers 2001038, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Muñoz, Félix & Encinar, María Isabel & Fernández-de-Pinedo, Nadia, 2014. "Intentionality and technological and institutional change: Implications for economic development," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2014/04, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Peter Mooslechner & Martin SchÃ¼rz, 2001. "The Interaction of Wage Bargaining Institutions and an Independent Central Bank â€“ A Methodological Reflection on Current Theories," Empirica, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 487-506, December.
- Sheila C Dow, 2014. "The Role of Belief in the Debate over Austerity Policies," Working Papers PKWP1409, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- Paulo Gala & Ademar Danilo Araújo Fernandes & Ademar Bernardo Stuhlberger Wjuniski, 2012.
"Pluralism in Economics: From Epistemology to Hermeneutics,"
ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 13(1), pages 1_14.
- Gala, Paulo Sérgio de Oliveira Simões & Araújo Fernandes, Danilo & Wjuniski, Bernardo Stuhlberger & Marques Corrêa, Taís, 2010. "Pluralism in economics : from epistemology to hermeneutics," Textos para discussão 257, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Thomas Mayer, 2003.
"Misinterpreting a Failure to Disconfirm as a Confirmation: A Recurrent Misreading of Significance Tests,"
18, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Mayer, . "Misinterpreting a Failure to Disconfirm as a Confirmation: A Recurrent Misreading of Significance Tests," Department of Economics 01-08, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Peter Spiegler & William Milberg, 2011. "Methodenstreit 2011? Historical perspective on the contemporary debate over how to reform economics," Working Papers 1106, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Nils Goldschmidt & Bernd Remmele, 2005. "Anthropology as the basic science of economic theory: towards a cultural theory of economics," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 455-469.
- Aboal, Diego & Noya, Nelson & Rius, Andrés, 2014. "Contract Enforcement and Investment: A Systematic Review of the Evidence," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 322-338.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A., 2014. "Mainstream Aversion to Economic Methodology and the Scientific Ideal of Physics," MPRA Paper 57222, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yadollah Dadgar, 2011. "The interrelationship between Islamic epistemological considerations, “IEC”, and resolution of actual economic problems," Humanomics: The International Journal of Systems and Ethics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(2), pages 81-96, May.
- Strachman, Eduardo & Fucidji, José Ricardo, 2010.
"The Current Financial and Economic Crisis: Empirical and Methodological Issues,"
27130, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eduardo Strachman & José Ricardo Fucidji, 2012. "The Current Financial And Economic Crisis: Empirical And Methodological Issues," Journal of Advanced Studies in Finance, ASERS Publishing, vol. 0(1), pages 95-123, June.
- Pillai N., Vijayamohanan, 2008. "In Quest of Truth: The War of Methods in Economics," MPRA Paper 8866, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yefimov, Vladumir, 2011.
"Дискурсивный Анализ В Экономике: Пересмотр Методологии И Истории Экономической Науки. Часть 2 - Иная История И Современность
[Discourse analysis in economics: methodology and history of economics r," MPRA Paper 49069, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:zbw:aluord:081 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boldyrev, I., 2011. "Economic Methodology Today: a Review of Major Contributions," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 9, pages 47-70.
- Petrick, Martin, 2008. "Theoretical and methodological topics in the institutional economics of European agriculture. With applications to farm organisation and rural credit arrangements," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Central and Eastern Europe, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO), volume 45, number 92318.
- Gérard Charreaux, 2008.
"La recherche en finance d’entreprise:quel positionnement méthodologique ?,"
Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie,
revues.org, vol. 11(Special), pages 237-290, June.
- Gérard Charreaux, 2008. "La recherche en finance d’entreprise:quel positionnement méthodologique?," Working Papers CREGO 1080501, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Yefimov, Vladimir, 2014. "Two disputes of methods, three constructivisms, and three liberalisms," MPRA Paper 56499, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yalcintas, Altug, 2013. "The Oomph in economic philosophy: a bibliometric analysis of the main trends, from the 1960s to the present," MPRA Paper 44191, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lind, Hans, 2007. "The story and the model done: An evaluation of mathematical models of rent control," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 183-198, March.
- Petreski, Marjan, 2009. "Analysis of exchange-rate regime effect on growth: theoretical channels and empirical evidence with panel data," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-49, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Fiore, Annamaria, 2009. "Experimental Economics: Some Methodological Notes," MPRA Paper 12498, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2014. "Onblog Economics Muddle Busting," MPRA Paper 60543, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lukáš Kovanda, 2011. "The Future of Economics: Four Possible Scenarios," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(6), pages 743-758.
- Yefimov, Vladimir, 2004. "On pragmatist institutional economics," MPRA Paper 49016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- D. Wade Hands, 2006. "Frank Knight and pragmatism," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 571-605.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2012. "The rhetoric of failure: a hyper-dialog about method in economics and how to get things going," MPRA Paper 43276, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthias Meyer, 2011. "Bibliometrics, Stylized Facts and the Way Ahead: How to Build Good Social Simulation Models of Science?," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 14(4), pages 4.
- Yefimov, Vladimir, 2011.
"Дискурсивный Анализ В Экономике:Пересмотр Методологии И Истории Экономической Науки. Часть 1. Иная Методология Экономической Науки
[Discourse analysis in economics: methodology and history of econo," MPRA Paper 49157, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Lepenies, 2014. "Economists as political philosophers : a critique of normative trade theory," RSCAS Working Papers 2014/11, European University Institute.
- Viktor Vanberg, 2010. "The ‘science-as-market’ analogy: a constitutional economics perspective," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 28-49, March.
- Floris Heukelom, 2007. "What Simon says," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-005/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Erich Pinzón Fuchs, 2013. "A critical regard to the history of econometrics," Post-Print dumas-00906285, HAL.
- William Milberg, 2007. "WP 2006-2 The New Social Science Imperialism and the Problem of Knowledge in Contemporary Economics," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2006-2, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Yefimov, Vladimir, 2014.
"Constructivisme social, évolution de la profession d’économiste, et projet pour sa réforme radicale
[Social constructivism, Evolution of the economics profession, and design for its radical reform]," MPRA Paper 54594, University Library of Munich, Germany.