Neoclassical Economics as a Method of Scientific Research Program : A review of existing literature
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sandra Silva, 2009.
"On evolutionary technological change and economic growth: Lakatos as a starting point for appraisal,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 111-135, February.
- Sandra Silva, 2004. "On evolutionary technological change and economic growth: Lakatos as a starting point for appraisal," FEP Working Papers 139, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Hausman, Daniel M, 1989. "Economic Methodology in a Nutshell," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(2), pages 115-127, Spring.
- Boland, Lawrence A, 1979. "A Critique of Friedman's Critics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 17(2), pages 503-522, June.
- Hands,D. Wade, 2001. "Reflection without Rules," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521797962, December.
- Michal Brzezinski & Michal Dzielinski, 2009. "Is endogenous growth theory degenerating? Another look at Lakatosian appraisal of growth theories," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 243-263.
More about this item
KeywordsScientific Research Program; Neo-Classical Economics; evolution of theory; Research Methodology; Research methods.;
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2016-12-11 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2016-12-11 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2016-12-11 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:75341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.