Report NEP-HME-2016-12-11This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Skuras, Dimitris & Psaltopoulos, Demetrios, 2016. "Estimating Spatial Employment Impacts of the CAP through Social Accounting Analysis," 160th Seminar, December 1-2, 2016, Warsaw, Poland 249760, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Campus, Daniela & Giannelli, Gianna Claudia, 2016. "Is the Allocation of Time Gender Sensitive to Food Price Changes? An Investigation of Hours of Work in Uganda," IZA Discussion Papers 10376, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yoann Verger, 2016. "A basis for Sraffian ecological economics. A comment on Martins' "Ecosystems, strong sustainability and the classical circular economy"," Working Papers hal-01397937, HAL.
- Zhang, Zengkai & Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2016. "Intermediate input linkage and carbon leakage," Working Papers 249525, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- Nicolas Piluso, 2016. "L'hétérodoxie monétaire est-elle supérieure à la théorie de la valeur ? Quelques éléments de débat à partir des théories de Benetti-Cartelier et d'Aglietta-Orléan," Working Papers hal-01405137, HAL.
- Maren Duvendack & Richard Palmer-Jones & W. Robert Reed, 2016. "What is Meant by ‘Replication’ and Why Does It Encounter Resistance in Economics?," Working Papers in Economics 16/34, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Magdalena Blanco & José María Cabrera & Alejandro Cid, 2016. "Beware: a woman is looking after your car," Documentos de Trabajo/Working Papers 1601, Facultad de Ciencias Empresariales y Economia. Universidad de Montevideo..
- Sartaj Rasool Rather & S. Raja Sethu Durai & M. Ramachandran, 2015. "Price Rigidity, Inflation and the Distribution of Relative Price Changes," Working Papers 2015-114, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Leon Tamayo, Dorian Fernando, 2016.
"Enfoque de capacidades en Amartya Sen: Aproximaciones y reflexiones
[Capabilities approach in Amartya Sen: Approaches and reflections]," MPRA Paper 75399, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Dec 2016.
- Kochen Federico, 2016. "Price-Setting in Mexico and the Real Effects of Monetary Shocks," Working Papers 2016-21, Banco de México.
- Rebecca Neaera Abers, 2016. "Conflitos, Mobilizações e Participação Institucionalizada: a relação entre a sociedade civil e a construção de grandes obras de infraestrutura," Discussion Papers 2231, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, "undated". "Making China the transition to a low-carbon economy: Key challenges and responses," Working Papers 249516, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- Brahmachari, Deborshi, 2016. "Neoclassical Economics as a Method of Scientific Research Program : A review of existing literature," MPRA Paper 75341, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Utku Özmen & Orhun Sevinç, 2015. "Price rigidity in Turkey: evidence from micro data," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66507, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Asongu, Simplice A & Nwachukwu, Jacinta C., 2016. "Transfer Mispricing as an Argument for Corporate Social Responsibility," MPRA Paper 75413, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bignebat, Céline & Bosc, Pierre-Marie & Perrier-Cornet, Philippe, 2016. "Exploring structural transformation: a labour-based analysis of the evolution of French agricultural holdings 2000-2010," 160th Seminar, December 1-2, 2016, Warsaw, Poland 249790, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lepinteur, Anthony & Flèche, Sarah & Powdthavee, Nattavudh, 2016. "My Baby Takes the Morning Train: Gender Identity, Fairness, and Relative Labor Supply Within Households," IZA Discussion Papers 10382, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nicholas W. Papageorge & Gwyn C. Pauley & Mardge Cohen & Tracey E. Wilson & Barton H. Hamilton & Robert A. Pollak, 2016. "Health, Human Capital and Domestic Violence," NBER Working Papers 22887, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Armendàriz, Vanessa & Armenia, Stefano & Atzori, Alberto Stanislao & Romano, Angelo, 2015. "Analyzing Food Supply and Distribution Systems using complex systems methodologies," 144th Seminar, February 9-13, 2015, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 206211, European Association of Agricultural Economists.