Is endogenous growth theory degenerating? Another look at Lakatosian appraisal of growth theories
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Arena, 2012. "Economic rationality and the emergence of institutions: a Schumpeterian view," Post-Print halshs-00941347, HAL.
- Armen A. Alchian, 1950. "Uncertainty, Evolution, and Economic Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58, pages 211-211.
- Shionoya,Yuichi, 1997. "Schumpeter and the Idea of Social Science," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521430340, December.
- Enrico Santarelli & Enzo Pesciarelli, 1990. "The Emergence of a Vision: The Development of Schumpeter's Theory of Entrepreneurship," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 22(4), pages 677-696, Winter.
- H. Peyton Young, 1996. "The Economics of Convention," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(2), pages 105-122, Spring.
- Powell, Walter W, 1996. "Weber and Schumpeter: Turbulent Lives, Ideas Never at Rest," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(3), pages 917-924.
- Richard Arena & Agnès Festré, 2006.
"Knowledge and Beliefs in Economics: The Case of the Austrian Tradition,"
Chapters,in: Knowledge, Beliefs and Economics, chapter 3
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Richard Arena & Agnès Festré, 2006. "Knowledge and beliefs in economics: the case of the Austrian tradition," Post-Print halshs-00271351, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brahmachari, Deborshi, 2016. "Neoclassical Economics as a Method of Scientific Research Program : A review of existing literature," MPRA Paper 75341, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsendogenous growth theory; Solow-Swan model; Schumpeterian growth theory; novel facts; Lakatos; scientific progress;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jecmet:v:16:y:2009:i:3:p:243-263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RJEC20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .