Economic Methodology in a Nutshell
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yew-Kwang Ng, 2016. "Are Unrealistic Assumptions/Simplifications Acceptable? Some Methodological Issues in Economics," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(2), pages 180-201, May.
- Wilfred Dolfsma, 2001.
"Economists as subjects: Toward a psychology of economists,"
Forum for Social Economics,
Springer;The Association for Social Economics, vol. 30(2), pages 77-88, March.
- Wilfred Dolfsma, 2001. "Economists as subjects: Toward a psychology of economists," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(2), pages 77-88, January.
- Roger McCain, 1990. "Humanistic economics again," Forum for Social Economics, Springer;The Association for Social Economics, vol. 19(2), pages 78-87, March.
- Knoll Bodo, 2011. "Vom Wert der Blase – Die Funktion der Spekulation in der Marktwirtschaft / On the Value of Bubbles – The Function of Speculation for a Market Order," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 62(1), pages 115-144, January.
- Swee-Hoon Chuah, 2003.
"Anthropology and Economic Imperialism: The Battlefield of Culture,"
4, Industrial Economics Division.
- Swee Hoon Chuah, 2003. "Anthropology and Economic Imperialism: The Battlefield of Culture," Occasional Papers 3, Nottingham University Business School.
- Ashok Chakravarti, 2012. "Institutions, Economic Performance and the Visible Hand," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14751.
- Daniel Dufourt, 1993. "L'économie politique," Post-Print halshs-01273102, HAL.
- F. Castellaneta & O. Gottschalg & M. Wright, 2012. "The Fruits Of Iterative Learning And Negative Performance Feedbacks: Evidence From Private Equity Backed Buyouts," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/770, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Philip R. P. Coelho & James E. McClure, 2008. "The Market for Lemmas: Evidence That Complex Models Rarely Operate in Our World," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 5(1), pages 78-90, January.
- Ole Røgeberg & Morten Nordberg, 2005. "A defence of absurd theories in economics," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 543-562.
- Kim, Euisin & Rhee, Mooweon, 2017. "How airlines learn from airline accidents: An empirical studyÂ ofÂ howÂ attributed errors and performance feedback affectÂ learning from failure," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 135-143.
- Escañuela Romana, Ignacio, 2016.
"Azar, Determinismo e Indecidibilidad en la Teoría del Ciclo Económico
[Randomness, Determinism and Undecidability in the Business Cycle Theory]," MPRA Paper 72978, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Uskali Mäki, 1990. "Methodology of economics : complaints and guidelines," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 3(1), pages 77-84, Spring.
- Paul Pfleiderer, 2014. "Camaleones: el mal uso de modelos teóricos en finanzas y economía," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 16(31), pages 23-30, July-Dece.
- Ignacio Escañuela ROMANA, 2016.
"Randomness, Determinism and Undecidability in the Economic Cycle Theory,"
Journal of Economics and Political Economy,
KSP Journals, vol. 3(4), pages 638-658, December.
- Escañuela Romana, Ignacio, 2016. "Randomness, Determinism and Undecidability in the Economic cycle Theory," MPRA Paper 74646, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rothschild Kurt W., 2001. "A Note on “Economic Imperialism”," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 221(4), pages 440-447, August.
- Douglas J. Crookes & Martin P. De Wit, 2014. "Is System Dynamics Modelling of Relevance to Neoclassical Economists?," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 82(2), pages 181-192, June.
- Brahmachari, Deborshi, 2016. "Neoclassical Economics as a Method of Scientific Research Program : A review of existing literature," MPRA Paper 75341, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2015.
"Wissenschaftlicher Fortschritt in den Wirtschaftswissenschaften: Einige Bemerkungen,"
Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften,
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 135(2), pages 209-248.
- Gebhard KirchgÃ¤ssner, 2011. "Wissenschaftlicher Fortschritt in den Wirtschaftswissenschaften: Einige Bemerkungen," CREMA Working Paper Series 2011-09, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Kirchgässner, Gebhard, 2011. "Wissenschaftlicher Fortschritt in den Wirtschaftswissenschaften: Einige Bemerkungen," Economics Working Paper Series 1116, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Brendan Markey-Towler & John Foster, 2013. "Understanding the causes of income inequality in complex economic systems," Discussion Papers Series 478, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Yalcintas, Altug, 2013. "The Oomph in economic philosophy: a bibliometric analysis of the main trends, from the 1960s to the present," MPRA Paper 44191, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philip R. P. Coelho & James E. McClure, 2007. "The Market for Lemmas," Working Papers 200702, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2007.
- Michel Beaud, 1991. "Économie, théorie, histoire : essai de clarification," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 42(2), pages 155-172.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:3:y:1989:i:2:p:115-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.