|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Indira Gandhi National Open University
RePEc:edi:ecignin (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Brahmachari, Deborshi, 2016. "Economic Determinants of Conflict - A proposal for North Eastern States of India," MPRA Paper 75400, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brahmachari, Deborshi, 2016. "Neoclassical Economics as a Method of Scientific Research Program : A review of existing literature," MPRA Paper 75341, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brahmachari, Deborshi, 2016. "Educational Expenditure of Large States in India : A normative approach," MPRA Paper 75339, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-EDU: Education (1) 2016-12-11. Author is listed
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2016-12-11. Author is listed
- NEP-HME: Heterodox Microeconomics (1) 2016-12-11. Author is listed
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (1) 2016-12-11. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2016-12-11. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Deborshi Brahmachari should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.