Citations for "How Much Does the UK Invest in Intangible Assets?"
by Giorgio Marrano, Mauro & Haskel, Jonathan
- Alessandro Arrighetti & Fabio Landini & Andrea Lasagni, 2015.
"Intangible Asset Dynamics and Firm Behaviour,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(5), pages 402-422, July.
- Mauro Giorgio Marrano & Jonathan Haskel & Gavin Wallis, 2009.
"What Happened To The Knowledge Economy? Ict, Intangible Investment, And Britain'S Productivity Record Revisited,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 55(3), pages 686-716, 09.
- Mauro Giorgio Marrano & Jonathan Haskel & Gavin Wallis, 2007. "What Happened to the Knowledge Economy? ICT, Intangible Investment and Britain's Productivity Record Revisited," Working Papers 603, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Todor Gradev & Lubomir Dimitrov & Spartak Keremidchiev, 2012. "Challenges to Measuring Intangible Assets in Bulgaria," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 129-139.
- Giglio, Stefano & Severo, Tiago, 2012.
"Intangible capital, relative asset shortages and bubbles,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 303-317.
- Stefano Giglio & Tiago Severo, 2011. "Intangible Capital, Relative Asset Shortages and Bubbles," IMF Working Papers 11/271, International Monetary Fund.
- Stefano Giglio & Tiago Severo, 2011. "Intangible Capital, Relative Asset Shortages and Bubbles," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000121, David K. Levine.
- Carmichael, Fiona & Ercolani, Marco & Kang, Lili & Maimaiti, Yasheng & O'Mahony, Mary & Peng, Fei & Robinson, Catherine, 2009. "Training, education and productivity," MPRA Paper 39899, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcel Canoy & Peter Smith, 2008. "Services and the Single Market," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 319-347, December.
- A. Arrighetti & F. Landini & A. Lasagni, 2011.
"Intangible assets and firms heterogeneity: evidence from Italy,"
Economics Department Working Papers
2011-EP02, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Arrighetti, Alessandro & Landini, Fabio & Lasagni, Andrea, 2014. "Intangible assets and firm heterogeneity: Evidence from Italy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 202-213.
- Waters, James, 2013. "The influence of information sources on inter- and intra-firm diffusion: evidence from UK farming," MPRA Paper 50955, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amani Elnasri & Kevin J. Fox, 2014. "The Contribution of Research and Innovation to Productivity and Economic Growth," Discussion Papers 2014-08, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Cecilia Iona Lasinio & Massimiliano Iommi & Stefano Manzocchi, 2011. "Intangible capital and Productivity Growth in European Countries," Working Papers LuissLab 1191, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Nazim Belhocine, 2009.
"Treating Intangible Inputs as Investment Goods; The Impact on Canadian GDP,"
IMF Working Papers
09/240, International Monetary Fund.
- Nazim Belhocine, 2008. "Treating Intangible Inputs as Investment Goods: the Impact on Canadian GDP," Working Papers 1215, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Nazim Belhocine, 2008.
"The Embodiment of Intangible Investment Goods: a Q-Theory Approach,"
1217, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Nazim Belhocine, 2010. "The Embodiment of Intangible Investment Goods; a Q-Theory Approach," IMF Working Papers 10/86, International Monetary Fund.
- Roth,Felix & Thum, Anna-Elisabeth, 2010. "Does intangible capital affect economic growth?," CEPS Papers 3667, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Dutz, Mark A. & Kannebley, Sergio Jr. & Scarpelli, Maira & Sharma, Siddharth, 2012. "Measuring intangible assets in an emerging market economy: an application to Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6142, The World Bank.
- Rammer, Christian & Köhler, Christian, 2012. "Innovationen, Anlageinvestitionen und immaterielle Investitionen," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-085, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Uppenberg, Kristian, 2010. "The knowledge economy in Europe," EIB Economic Surveys, European Investment Bank, number 1.
- Verbic, Miroslav & Polanec, Sašo, 2011. "Innovativeness and intangibles in transition: the case of Slovenia," MPRA Paper 32127, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kyoji Fukao & Tsutomu Miyagawa & Kentaro Mukai & Yukio Shinoda & Konomi Tonogi, 2008. "Intangible Investment in Japan: New Estimates and Contribution to Economic Growth," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-015, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Maliranta, Mika & Asplund, Rita, 2007. "Training and Hiring Strategies to Improve Firm Performance," Discussion Papers 1105, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Haskel, J & Wallis, G, 2013.
"Public support for innovation, intangible investment and productivity growth in the UK market sector,"
5280, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Haskel, Jonathan & Wallis, Gavin, 2013. "Public support for innovation, intangible investment and productivity growth in the UK market sector," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 195-198.
- Haskel, Jonathan & Wallis, Gavin, 2010. "Public Support for Innovation, Intangible Investment and Productivity Growth in the UK Market Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 4772, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Haskel, Jonathan & Wallis, Gavin, 2010. "Public Support for Innovation, Intangible Investment and Productivity Growth in the UK Market Sector," CEPR Discussion Papers 7725, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Douglas Lippoldt, 2009. "Innovation and IPR protection in the digital era: the case of high income countries. 1990 - 2005," Journal of Innovation Economics, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 171-191.
- Edquist, Harald, 2009. "How Much does Sweden Invest in Intangible Assets?," Working Paper Series 785, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- FUKAO Kyoji & MIYAGAWA Tsutomu, 2007. "Productivity in Japan, the US, and the Major EU Economies: Is Japan Falling Behind?," Discussion papers 07046, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Berger Florian, 2012. "Measuring the Knowledge Economy – Intangible Spending and Investment in Germany," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 232(1), pages 12-30, February.
- Edquist, Harald, 2011. "Intangible Investment and the Swedish Manufacturing and Service Sector Paradox," Working Paper Series 863, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- O’Mahony, Mary & Peng, Fei, 2011. "Intangible training capital and productivity in Europe," MPRA Paper 38648, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Crass, Dirk & Licht, Georg & Peters, Bettina, 2014. "Intangible assets and investments at the sector level: Empirical evidence for Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-049, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Bart van Ark & Charles R. Hulten, 2007. "Innovation, Intangibles and Economic Growth: Towards A Comprehensive Accounting of the Knowledge Economy," Economics Program Working Papers 07-02, The Conference Board, Economics Program.
- Jalava, Jukka & Aulin-Ahmavaara, Pirkko & Alanen, Aku, 2007. "Intangible Capital in the Finnish Business Sector 1975-2005," Discussion Papers 1103, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Claude Serfati, 2008. "Financial dimensions of transnational corporations, global value chain and technological innovation," Journal of Innovation Economics, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 35-61.
- Estelle P. Dauchy, 2013. "The Efficiency Cost of Asset Taxation in the U.S. after Accounting for Intangible Assets," Working Papers w0199, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Iain Clacher, 2010. "National accounting for intangible assets in the knowledge economy," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 18(2), pages 106-119, July.