Services and the Single Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mauro Giorgio Marrano & Jonathan Haskel, 2006. "How Much Does the UK Invest in Intangible Assets?," Working Papers 578, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Henk Kox & Arjan Lejour, 2005. "Regulatory heterogeneity as obstacle for international services trade," CPB Discussion Paper 49, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Beata Smarzynska Javorcik & Mariana Spatareanu, 2005.
"Do Foreign Investors Care about Labor Market Regulations?,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 141(3), pages 375-403, October.
- Smarzynska, Beata & Spartareanu, Mariana, 2004. "Do foreign investors care about labor market regulations?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3275, The World Bank.
- Beata Smarzynska Javorcik & Mariana Spatareanu, 2005. "Do Foreign Investors Care about Labor Market Regulations?," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2005-005, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Javorcik, Beata & Spatareanu, Mariana, 2005. "Do Foreign Investors Care About Labour Market Regulations?," CEPR Discussion Papers 4839, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jonathan Haskel, 2007. "Measuring innovation and productivity in a knowledge-based service economy," Economic & Labour Market Review, Palgrave Macmillan;Office for National Statistics, vol. 1(7), pages 27-31, July.
- Olivier Boylaud, 2000. "Regulatory Reform in Road Freight and Retail Distribution," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 255, OECD Publishing.
- Gustavo Crespi & Chiara Criscuolo & Jonathan Haskel & Denise Hawkes, 2006. "Measuring and Understanding Productivity in UK Market Services," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(4), pages 560-572, Winter.
- Bart van Ark & Robert Inklaar & Robert H. McGuckin & Marcel P. Timmer, 2003.
"The Employment Effects of the `New Economy'. A Comparison of the European Union and the United States,"
National Institute Economic Review,
National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 184(1), pages 86-98, April.
- Bart van Ark & Robert Inklaar & Robert H. McGuckin & Marcel Timmer, 2003. "The Employment Effects of the 'New Economy' A Comparison of the European Union and the United States," Economics Program Working Papers 03-02, The Conference Board, Economics Program.
- Luis Rubalcaba, 2007. "Services in European Policies," Bruges European Economic Policy Briefings 16, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Helge Berger & Stephan Danninger, 2005. "Labor and Product Market Deregulation; Partial, Sequential, or Simultaneous Reform?," IMF Working Papers 05/227, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Grazzi, 2012. "Export and Firm Performance: Evidence on Productivity and Profitability of Italian Companies," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 413-444, December.
More about this item
Keywordssingle market; services; European union; F55; H77; L80; L88;
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
- L88 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jincot:v:8:y:2008:i:3:p:319-347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://springer.com .