The knowledge economy in Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mauro Giorgio Marrano & Jonathan Haskel, 2006.
"How Much Does the UK Invest in Intangible Assets?,"
578, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Giorgio Marrano, Mauro & Haskel, Jonathan, 2007. "How Much Does the UK Invest in Intangible Assets?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6287, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mauro Giorgio Marrano & Jonathan Haskel, 2006. "How Much Does the UK Invest in Intangible Assets?," Working Papers 578, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Engelbrecht, Hans-Jurgen, 1997. "International R&D spillovers, human capital and productivity in OECD economies: An empirical investigation," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 1479-1488, August.
- Hans-Jurgen Engelbrecht, 2002. "Human capital and international knowledge spillovers in TFP growth of a sample of developing countries: an exploration of alternative approaches," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(7), pages 831-841.
- Jonathan Temple, 1999. "The New Growth Evidence," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 37(1), pages 112-156, March.
- van Ark, Bart & Hao, Janet X. & Corrado, Carol & Hulten, Charles, 2009. "Measuring intangible capital and its contribution to economic growth in Europe," EIB Papers 3/2009, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Edquist, Harald, 2009. "How Much does Sweden Invest in Intangible Assets?," Working Paper Series 785, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dick Bryan & Michael Rafferty & Duncan Wigan, 2017. "Capital unchained: finance, intangible assets and the double life of capital in the offshore world," Review of International Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(1), pages 56-86, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Roth,Felix & Thum, Anna-Elisabeth, 2010. "Does intangible capital affect economic growth?," CEPS Papers 3667, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Raffaello Bronzini & Paolo Piselli, 2006. "Determinants of long-run regional productivity: the role of R&D, human capital and public infrastructure," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 597, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Raffaello Bronzini & Paolo Piselli, 2005. "What determines productivity level in the long run? Evidence from Italians regions," ERSA conference papers ersa05p267, European Regional Science Association.
- Hannu Piekkola, 2016. "Intangible Investment and Market Valuation," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 62(1), pages 28-51, March.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:14:y:2008:i:2:p:167-180 is not listed on IDEAS
- Markus Eberhardt & Francis Teal, 2011.
"Econometrics For Grumblers: A New Look At The Literature On Cross‐Country Growth Empirics,"
Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(1), pages 109-155, February.
- Markus Eberhardt & Francis Teal, 2009. "Econometrics for Grumblers: A New Look at the Literature on Cross-Country Growth Empirics," CSAE Working Paper Series 2009-07, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Eberhardt, Markus & Teal, Francis, 2009. "Econometrics for Grumblers: A New Look at the Literature on Cross-Country Growth Empirics," MPRA Paper 15813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Markus Eberhardt & Francis Teal, 2008.
"Modeling Technology and Technological Change in Manufacturing: How do Countries Differ?,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
2008-12, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Eberhardt, Markus & Teal, Francis, 2008. "Modeling technology and technological change in manufacturing: how do countries differ?," MPRA Paper 10690, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francis Teal & Markus Eberhardt, 2010. "Productivity Analysis in Global Manufacturing Production," Economics Series Working Papers 515, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Dulleck, Uwe & Foster, Neil, 2008.
"Imported Equipment, Human Capital and Economic Growth in Developing Countries,"
Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 233-250, September.
- Uwe Dulleck & Neil Foster, 2007. "Imported Equipment, Human Capital and Economic Growth in Developing Countries," NCER Working Paper Series 16, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Rammer, Christian & Köhler, Christian, 2012. "Innovationen, Anlageinvestitionen und immaterielle Investitionen," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-085, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Maurice Schiff & Yanling Wang, 2008. "North-South and South-South Trade-Related Technology Diffusion: How Important Are They in Improving TFP Growth?," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(1), pages 49-59.
- Carolina Hintzmann & Josep Lladós-Masllorens & Raul Ramos, 2021. "Intangible Assets and Labor Productivity Growth," Economies, MDPI, vol. 9(2), pages 1-21, May.
- Neil Foster-McGregor & Johannes Pöschl, 2016.
"Productivity effects of knowledge transfers through labour mobility,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 169-184, December.
- Johannes Pöschl & Neil Foster, 2013. "Productivity Effects of Knowledge Transfers through Labour Mobility," FIW Working Paper series 117, FIW.
- Rammer, Christian & Köhler, Christian, 2012. "Innovationsverhalten der Unternehmen in Deutschland 2010: Aktuelle Entwicklungen, Innovationsausgaben und andere Investitionen," Studien zum deutschen Innovationssystem 6-2012, Expertenkommission Forschung und Innovation (EFI) - Commission of Experts for Research and Innovation, Berlin.
- Todor Gradev & Lubomir Dimitrov & Spartak Keremidchiev, 2012. "Challenges to Measuring Intangible Assets in Bulgaria," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 129-139.
- Crass, Dirk & Peters, Bettina, 2014. "Intangible assets and firm-level productivity," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-120, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Mercedes Gumbau-Albert & Joaquin Maudos, 2009.
"Patents, technological inputs and spillovers among regions,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(12), pages 1473-1486.
- Mercedes Gumbau Albert & Joaquín Maudos Villarroya, 2006. "Patents, Technological Inputs And Spillovers Among Regions," Working Papers. Serie EC 2006-11, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Gumbau-Albert, Mercedes & Maudos, Joaquin, 2009. "Patents, technological inputs and spillovers among regions," MPRA Paper 15260, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmela Martin & Francisco J. Velazquez & Jorge Crespo., 2001. "The Role of International Technological Spillovers in the Economic Growth of the OECD Countries ," European Economy Group Working Papers 6, European Economy Group.
- Ioannis Bournakis & Dimitris Christopoulos & Sushanta Mallick, 2018.
"Knowledge Spillovers And Output Per Worker: An Industry‐Level Analysis For Oecd Countries,"
Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 56(2), pages 1028-1046, April.
- Bournakis, Ioannis & Christopoulos, Dimitris & Mallick, Sushanta, 2015. "Knowledge Spillovers and Output per Worker: An Industry-level Analysis for OECD Countries," MPRA Paper 84948, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Oct 2016.
- Li, Qing & Wu, Yanrui, 2018. "Intangible capital in Chinese regional economies: Measurement and analysis," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 323-341.
- Yanling Wang, 2006. "North-South Technology Diffusion: How Important Are Trade, FDI and International Telecommunications?," Carleton Economic Papers 06-01, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Dutz, Mark A. & Kannebley, Sergio Jr. & Scarpelli, Maira & Sharma, Siddharth, 2012. "Measuring intangible assets in an emerging market economy: an application to Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6142, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch and development; innovation; neoclassical growth model; endogeneous growth;
All these keywords.
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:eibbok:0001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eibeulu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Polyxeni Kanelliadou (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eibeulu.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.